NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home

Go down

Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Empty Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home

Post by gerber Tue May 06, 2014 6:13 pm

I have given Mrs Mangle the benefit of the doubt. She has only been living in our utility room for a few months so is bound to feel slightly uneasy. As with all young pups teething is a known point of pain and chomping at anything always happens.

Socks so far have been her diet. She is getting fatter and fatter by the day, who knows how many socks she has eaten but she really appears to have a dislike to pairs....

Today, Mangle has overstepped the mark. Two pillow cases have been consumed................

She has to go

Collection only though.

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Empty Re: Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 6:59 pm

gerber wrote:I have given Mrs Mangle the benefit of the doubt.  She has only been living in our utility room for a few months so is bound to feel slightly uneasy.  As with all young pups teething is a known point of pain and chomping at anything always happens.

Socks so far have been her diet.  She is getting fatter and fatter by the day, who knows how many socks she has eaten but she really appears to have a dislike to pairs....

Today, Mangle has overstepped the mark.  Two pillow cases have been consumed................

She has to go

Collection only though.  

I heard Nems needs a new one Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Washin12 She loves this smiley Gorgeous Gerber, can't imagine why? Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Angel_97

Back to top Go down

Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Empty Re: Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Your new "washing machine"...guaranteed NOT to consume socks, pillowcases etc....
Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Washbo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:40 pm

feelthelove wrote:
gerber wrote:I have given Mrs Mangle the benefit of the doubt.  She has only been living in our utility room for a few months so is bound to feel slightly uneasy.  As with all young pups teething is a known point of pain and chomping at anything always happens.

Socks so far have been her diet.  She is getting fatter and fatter by the day, who knows how many socks she has eaten but she really appears to have a dislike to pairs....

Today, Mangle has overstepped the mark.  Two pillow cases have been consumed................

She has to go

Collection only though.  

I heard Nems needs a new one Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Washin12She loves this smiley Gorgeous Gerber, can't imagine why? Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Angel_97

Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Big-smile-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue May 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Nems wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I heard Nems needs a new one Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Washin12She loves this smiley Gorgeous Gerber, can't imagine why? Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Angel_97

Washing machine gone too far and is now going to new home  Big-smile-smiley-emoticon

you seem to be the new owner of Mrs Mangle...................

I will send her dietary requirements by e mail once you have collected........... She loves socks btw
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:42 pm

gerber wrote:
Nems wrote:

you seem to be the new owner of Mrs Mangle...................  

I will send her dietary requirements by e mail once you have collected...........  She loves socks btw

Thats OK I have a house full of odd ones  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down