NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC host, Andrew Neill, Grills Alex Jones

Go down

BBC host, Andrew Neill, Grills Alex Jones Empty BBC host, Andrew Neill, Grills Alex Jones

Post by Lurker Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:32 pm

For some reason, Alex Jones, our favorite lunatic conspiracy theorist, was booked on a BBC show called Sunday Politics, hosted by Andrew Neil. I’m pretty sure that will never happen again. Jones was in England because of the Bilderberg conference – a closed-door meeting of world leaders from the realms of politics, finance, academia, media and business – is being held in Hertfordshire this year. One wonders who at the Beeb decided to put Jones on their airwaves and whether or not they are still employed there. Perhaps they had not seen Piers Morgan’s “interview” with Jonesy this past January.
However Jones ended up there, he didn’t bother to adjust his atrocious behavior. When Neil and his other guest, journalist David Aaronovitch, questioned Jones’ assertions that Bilderberg was “a Nazi plan,” Jones went right over the brink. Now, as any good webizen knows, “Godwinning” the show means Jones automatically loses his argument. Apparently, Jones doesn’t understand that.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06/10/bbc-host-wipes-the-floor-with-alex-jones-you-are-the-worst-person-i-have-ever-interviewed-video
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BBC host, Andrew Neill, Grills Alex Jones Empty Re: BBC host, Andrew Neill, Grills Alex Jones

Post by Lurker Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:36 pm

I don't know who is more insane, Alex Jones or Grover Norquist. They both should be in a rubber room.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down