NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP candidate: Same-sex marriage coming in was a ‘sad day’ for all straight people

4 posters

Go down

UKIP candidate: Same-sex marriage coming in was a ‘sad day’ for all straight people Empty UKIP candidate: Same-sex marriage coming in was a ‘sad day’ for all straight people

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:09 pm

UKIP candidate: Same-sex marriage coming in was a ‘sad day’ for all straight people UKIP-Bilcliff  pig 

Robert Bilcliff said it was a 'sad day' for all straight people (Photo: Twitter) Robert Bilcliff said it was a 'sad day' for all straight people (Photo: Twitter)
29 reader comments

A UKIP candidate has come under fire, after he claimed that the introduction of same-sex marriage in England and Wales was a ‘sad day’ for straight people.

Robert Bilcliff is standing to be a UKIP councillor in Tamworth, Staffordshire in next month’s elections, and is the latest in a long line of UKIP members to express anti-gay sentiment.

He tweeted on March 29 – the day that the first same-sex marriages were held – that it was a “sad day for all us straight people”.

According to the Mail, the UKIP member also made anti-Muslim jokes on Facebook in 2012, but he denies that it was offensive.

He said: “I am not racist and never have been. I have many friends of different nationalities but I enjoy a joke every now and again”.

Nigel Farage recently made light of the ‘fruitcakes and loonies’ within his party while appearing on Have I Got News For You.

Earlier this month, Douglas Denny, a UKIP candidate in Portsmouth, came under fire for saying that gay sex was ‘disgusting’ and ‘abnormal’.

He was defended by local UKIP chairman Stuart Potter, who said that he had been “wrongly accused of being a homophobe which he is certainly not.”

Councillor David Silvester was expelled from UKIP in February, after claiming that same-sex marriage was responsible for flooding across the UK.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/04/27/ukip-candidate-same-sex-marriage-coming-in-was-a-sad-day-for-all-straight-people/

Riddled with racist and homophobic scum of the earth. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

UKIP candidate: Same-sex marriage coming in was a ‘sad day’ for all straight people Empty Re: UKIP candidate: Same-sex marriage coming in was a ‘sad day’ for all straight people

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:14 pm

While all the attention was on the Conservatives, who voted in greater numbers against equal marriage (136 MPs) than in favour of it (127 MPs), a not insignificant number of Labour and Liberal Democrat MPs also opposed the bill. Twenty two Labour MPs voted against it, with sixteen abstaining, and four Lib Dems voted against it, with seven abstaining. Below is a full list of them.

Based on the figures, 45 per cent of Tory MPs voted against the bill (58 per cent including abstentions), nine per cent of Labour MPs did (15 per cent including abstentions) and seven per cent of Lib Dem MPs did (20 per cent including abstentions).

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2013/02/labour-and-lib-dem-mps-who-voted-against-gay-marriage-full-list

Back to top Go down

UKIP candidate: Same-sex marriage coming in was a ‘sad day’ for all straight people Empty Re: UKIP candidate: Same-sex marriage coming in was a ‘sad day’ for all straight people

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:15 pm

And there's one very big reason we didn't hold a referendum on it Mr Catman.

I won't bother spelling it out for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:18 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

We would of won any referendum, with over 65% of the public in favour of gay marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:20 pm

It seems every one of these UKIP councillors is absolutely loopy!

Again, I'm not surprised by this party if racist , homophobic bigots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

We would of won any referendum, with over 65% of the public in favour of gay marriage.

No no no Mr Catman - a referendum - you know - people get to say what they reaaaaaly think.

Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

No no no Mr Catman - a referendum - you know - people get to say what they reaaaaaly think.

Wink 

Yea....All the polls that were carried out showed that the majority of the British public were in favour of gay marriage.

Hard for you to understand that the majority of people aren't racist and homophobic scum like you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Doesn't anyone ever get tired of typing the words "homophobic" and "racist"? Perhaps some people can't spell anything else.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Doesn't anyone ever get tired of typing the words "homophobic" and "racist"? Perhaps some people can't spell anything else.  Laughing 

The scum in the OP is racist and homophobic and so is Andy, so what other words would you use thicko?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Doesn't anyone ever get tired of typing the words "homophobic" and "racist"? Perhaps some people can't spell anything else.  Laughing 

The scum in the OP is racist and homophobic and so is Andy, so what other words would you use thicko?

Who cares though? Do you spend all your life worrying about who's "racist" and "homophobic"? Perhaps you should learn some more words, scrounging thicko.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Who cares though? Do you spend all your life worrying about who's "racist" and "homophobic"? Perhaps you should learn some more words, scrounging thicko.

This is a news discussion board, you thick RW twat, i'm using factual words to describe people, and in this case other words wouldn't be appropriate. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This is a news discussion board, you thick RW twat, i'm using factual words to describe people, and in this case other words wouldn't be appropriate. Rolling Eyes 

You use those words to describe nearly everyone you talk about, you thick leftie twat.

Still, if it all upsets you, it's not all bad.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:35 pm

No one takes UKIP seriously except brain dead idiots,this fool is no exception

The more bigoted bile that they spout the better,the more they are revealing how nasty they truly are before the Election.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:37 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:No one takes UKIP seriously except brain dead idiots,this fool is no exception

The more bigoted bile that they spout the better,the more they are revealing how nasty they truly are before the Election.

Sphinx isn't a brain dead idiot.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

I take it you are against gay marriage yourself Andy?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Sphinx may not be stupid, but she is wrong about UKIP.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sphinx may not be stupid, but she is wrong about UKIP.

She is far from stupid and she is entitled to her opinion.
For the record my opinion is all this mud slinging against Ukip with the constant ranting about homophobia and racism could very well back fire big time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Nems wrote:

For the record my opinion is all this mud slinging against Ukip with the  constant ranting about homophobia and racism could very well back fire big time.

Yes. I think people might get very bored with it and ignore it anyway. There are only so many times that people will react to someone allegedly being "homophobic" or "racist".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:07 pm

OK, why would gay marriage legalization make straight people sad? What does gay marriage have to do with straight people?

He's just a homophobe, you don't have to over-complicate it Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:09 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:No one takes UKIP seriously except brain dead idiots,this fool is no exception

I like it when you speak dirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:OK, why would gay marriage legalization make straight people sad? What does gay marriage have to do with straight people?

Does it matter though? He's entitled to his opinion, and if people don't like it they don't have to vote for him. The fact that some people don't approve of gay marriage isn't exactly news.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Nems wrote:

For the record my opinion is all this mud slinging against Ukip with the  constant ranting about homophobia and racism could very well back fire big time.

So what you are saying is people should not be concerned that it has members that are against equality then Nems?
I think as I have stated in time it will backfire on UKIP and will in years to come as more are exposed and with more winning seats as MEP's show to the British public what prejudiced individuals they have voted in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:OK, why would gay marriage legalization make straight people sad? What does gay marriage have to do with straight people?

Does it matter though? He's entitled to his opinion, and if people don't like it they don't have to vote for him. The fact that some people don't approve of gay marriage isn't exactly news.

Not to you it isn't, but who cares what you think anyway, you are just an ignorant control freak.
If no one was interested in the thread/news story then people wouldn't reply, there are replies so button it. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Nems wrote:

No chance.

There are UKIP candidates making fools of themselves left right and centre at the moment pretty much like the bigot in this article.

It is very obvious homophobia and people calling him out on it is only just imo.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not to you it isn't, but who cares what you think anyway, you are just an ignorant control freak.
If no one was interested in the thread/news story then people wouldn't reply, there are replies so button it. Rolling Eyes

Well I'm entitled to vote, so somebody will care ...

I don't really care for your obsession with all things gay, and I'm entitled to comment on that. You're like the Alf Garnett of the gay world - you don't like anyone who isn't gay or who isn't up your arse - metaphorically speaking of course.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I don't really care for your obsession with all things gay, and I'm entitled to comment on that. You're like the Alf Garnett of the gay world - you don't like anyone who isn't gay or who isn't up your arse - metaphorically speaking of course.

You could always fuck off back to dogs and the ex convict if you don't like the news stories!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You could always fuck off back to dogs and the ex convict if you don't like the news stories!  Razz 

It's hardly a news stories - it's just another example of your obsession.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And you could just fuck off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well i won't stop posting the news stories, so you'll have to just shove it!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well i won't stop posting the news stories, so you'll have to just shove it!  Razz 

Don't stop posting them,especially the ones about the UKIP bigots

Its good to see what those idiots are really like. cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'll just say that you're obsessed again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well your obsessed with the invisible man in the sky, shows how sick you are to believe in all that shit. ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:44 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Catman wrote:

Don't stop posting them,especially the ones about the UKIP bigots

Its good to see what those idiots are really like. cheers 

Thanks!

I won't!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

With all due respect Ragga,this thread is about UKIP and they don't just dislike gay people,they aren't too keen on women either.

You do know one of their party members got the sack for calling women 'sluts'?

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Shady wrote:
Catman wrote:

So could you.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well your obsessed with the invisible man in the sky, shows how sick you are to believe in all that shit. ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

I don't talk about "invisible" men in the sky. You're hallucinating again. You're the one who's sick - or so you keep saying - nothing that a day's work wouldn't cure though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:46 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

So could you.

So could you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

So could you.

So could I what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Shady wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

So could you.

So could I what?

Catman is entitled to post any threads he wants and you can post any RW thread you want.

If it doesn't interest you why bother commenting?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobra Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Those who keep using the words, HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST, BIGOT hope to win arguments with them, they are the danger to this country, remember free speech???????????????
Cobra
Cobra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:33 pm

That's a big snake.  Shocked 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:38 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

No, not really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:That's a big snake.  Shocked 

Ragga,you didn't answer my post about what UKIP members say about women
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

No, not really.

Oh,well that shut me up  cheers 

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:19 pm

I'm voting UKIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I doubt that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Catman wrote:

I'm confused

Is Andy homophobic , racist or scum??

Back to top Go down