NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all ye dirty farting minks!!....

+2
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
6 posters

Go down

For all ye dirty farting minks!!.... Empty For all ye dirty farting minks!!....

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:56 am

...I get disgusted by the farts, especially if a girl does it, but have you ever done as silent but deadly pump , say in a shop the walk away from it and let someone else sample the pump?...

I bet you have!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

For all ye dirty farting minks!!.... Empty Re: For all ye dirty farting minks!!....

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:00 am

yup... ::D:: then given a disgusted look at the guy next to you ...he he

Back to top Go down

For all ye dirty farting minks!!.... Empty Re: For all ye dirty farting minks!!....

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:01 am

Ode to a Fart..by Robert Burns

Oh what a sleekit horrible beastie
lurks in yer belly efter a feastie
Nae matter whit yi try an dae
Abody`s gonnae hiv tae pay
Even if you try to stifle
Its like a bullet oot a rifle
Haud yer bum tight to the chair
to try an stop the leakin air
Shoogle yersel fae cheek to cheek
An pray tae god it disnae leak
Oot it comes like a clap o` thunder
Ricochets aroon the room michty me like a sonic boom
God aw michty it fairly reeks,hope I huvnae shit ma breeks!!!

Just let rip JD Laughing

For all ye dirty farting minks!!.... Farting_smiley
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:10 am

Irn Bru wrote:Ode to a Fart..by Robert Burns

Just let rip JD Laughing

Aye, marvellous stuff fae the Bard there Irn!!

Let's get the farty started eh?!!  Laughing 

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:11 am

victorisnotamused wrote:yup... ::D:: then given a disgusted look at the guy next to you ...he he

..i can just picture you Victor!! Laughing 

Many a time I've had it done to me though, it's a terrible ordeal  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:12 am

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Ode to a Fart..by Robert Burns

Just let rip JD Laughing

cheers 

With they Corale baked beans out of Aldi.

I've never tried them but I wonder where they rank on the fartometer scale? Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:17 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

cheers 

I've never tried them but I wonder where they rank on the fartometer scale? Laughing

about force 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:17 am

out of 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:20 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

about force 11

There's your answer Irn!..did that blow you away? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:36 am

My favorite trick has always been the Elevator Trap.

You're on an elevator by yourself, usually heading down. Rip one a few floors before the ground floor and pace quickly off, savoring the fact that everyone getting on at the ground floor is trapped with your biological weapon for the duration of their trip ...  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:48 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:My favorite trick has always been the Elevator Trap.

You're on an elevator by yourself, usually heading down. Rip one a few floors before the ground floor and pace quickly off, savoring the fact that everyone getting on at the ground floor is trapped with your biological weapon for the duration of their trip ...  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

You sound more like Dean/Flop on a daily basis!  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 am

Catman wrote:

You sound more like an asshole on a daily basis, how 'bout that ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:53 am

.. Laughing 

Yeah, I've done and received the elevator method too Ben! Laughing 

I like a Jack Vale with the fart device! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:54 am

Catman wrote:

Phil's, he's only talking about farting ffs!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:58 am

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

...Perhaps i'm, over analysis of things!

:-:bravo:-: :-:cawg:-: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:04 am

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..just a tad Phil  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:16 am

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well posts have been removed this evening, so perhaps it's good thing to be over analysis of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:19 am

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well posts have been removed this evening, so perhaps it's good thing to be over analysis of things.

What posts?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:38 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Catman wrote:

What posts?

Oh...Do fuck off!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 am

Catman wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Catman wrote:

What posts?

Oh...Do fuck off!  Rolling Eyes 

You fuck off. What posts?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:48 am

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

It's all right JD -- I've seen Catman turn on pretty much everyone, and I don't consider myself special in any way. If you get on his radar, you can pretty much bet that he's going to spray his venom at you at some point.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:52 am

Lets watch the potty mouths fellas........there are ladies present....

I am married to a gaseous man......the elevator, the Dutch oven, the trapped in the car with the windows locked and of course the always favourite in the grocery store aisle then casually sauntering away leaving me on the floor. Sadly both the juniors think its funny and play along too......oh my life....

Hey ben junior junior gone off to his first prom tonight.....I'm a tad emotional....
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 am

Cass wrote:Lets watch the potty mouths fellas........there are ladies present....

I am married to a gaseous man......the elevator,  the Dutch oven, the trapped in the car with the windows locked and of course the always favourite in the grocery store aisle then casually sauntering away leaving me on the floor. Sadly both the juniors think its funny and play along too......oh my life....

Hey ben junior junior gone off to his first prom tonight.....I'm a tad emotional....

En serio? My goodness, I can just imagine! I have no kiddos of my own but yeah, I can see how that would be so bittersweet.

I was born into a proud line of men who make fart jokes, it's just a guy thing. Apparently one of my grandfathers used to delight in grasping the table, hiking one leg, and ... Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:07 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Cass wrote:Lets watch the potty mouths fellas........there are ladies present....

I am married to a gaseous man......the elevator,  the Dutch oven, the trapped in the car with the windows locked and of course the always favourite in the grocery store aisle then casually sauntering away leaving me on the floor. Sadly both the juniors think its funny and play along too......oh my life....

En serio? My goodness, I can just imagine! I have no kiddos of my own but yeah, I can see how that would be so bittersweet.

I was born into a proud line of men who make fart jokes, it's just a guy thing. Apparently one of my grandfathers used to delight in grasping the table, hiking one leg, and ... Smile

Yeah hes a junior so really only one more year left at home....I always said I would throw a party when they had both gone but....well....sniff....but on the other hand senior is home this weekend and brought hike dirty laundry and has informed us he will be needing the garage to take off his wheels and spray them......grrrrrr

My boys need to carry health hazards especially after Indian food....it really gets quite unpleasant .....
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:18 am

Cass wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yeah hes a junior so really only one more year left at home....I always said I would throw a party when they had both gone but....well....sniff....but on the other hand senior is home this weekend and brought hike dirty laundry and has informed us he will be needing the garage to take off his wheels and spray them......grrrrrr

My boys need to carry health hazards especially after Indian food....it really gets quite unpleasant .....

Sounds like you've got a nice, tight family Smile Enjoy it and be proud  :asdrnkbudsas: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It's all right JD -- I've seen Catman turn on pretty much everyone, and I don't consider myself special in any way. If you get on his radar, you can pretty much bet that he's going to spray his venom at you at some point.

Just as people warned you.
You cannot imagine how difficult it is after seven years of trying with the bloke.

He's actually just nuts.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:00 am

On the subject of farts - I find them hilarious!
But nothing beats burp- talking!!

://?roflmao?/: 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:07 am

I was thinking about him before ! Hope it all went brilliant xx
Farting = tremendous fun, anyone can do it and its free.
My son who is 13, I swear sometimes he sounds like a motorbike.
The bestest is the dog though when she is asleep an farts herself awake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Nems wrote:

I was thinking about him before ! Hope it all went brilliant xx
Farting = tremendous fun, anyone can do it and its free.
My son who is 13, I swear sometimes he sounds like a motorbike.
The bestest is the dog though when she is asleep an farts herself awake

It was....sniff....great apparently ....sniff....they both looked amazing...but I'm very tired and very grumpy as eldest came home at 11 and then co- opted junior as duty driver and off they went to a friends house and woke me up at 2am......hmph...

Oh yes dog does that too - I admit to laughing at that - but the cats are silent but violent evil creatures. =^..^=
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Ok weird....those annoying adds up top ^^^^^well one just said woorried about gas? Bloating? Then use this pill blab blah.

Freaky
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Cass wrote:Ok weird....those annoying adds up top ^^^^^well one just said woorried about gas? Bloating?  Then use this pill blab blah.

Freaky

What a Face 

Cass, I've searched for Volvo cars to have a nosey at before online , then up comes an ad for the new Volvo V40 on here!!

Had it with a few things btw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:22 pm

I don't really mind burps, but I'm not keen on farts.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:28 pm

[quote="Lone Wolf"]
Joy Division wrote:

What a Face 

Cass, I've searched for Volvo cars to have a nosey at before online , then up comes an ad for the new Volvo V40 on here!!

Had it with a few things btw!

cyclops   MY CAR would eat the petrol powered V40s for breakfast...

You would need at least the T5 turbo diesel, or better yet a V60 or XC 90..

And the S80 with the T6 engine would be a sure bet. Even better if-and-when they (ever) finally release the hot 4.4 litre V8 'homologation' version of the S60..

http://www.v8supercars.com.au/news/faqs-volvo-and-v8-supercars     tongue[/quote

Yeah the XC 90 wouldn't be a shifty thing Bee, it's an SUV and pretty heavy too!!

The T5 and T6 V70 Volvos should be quick, a car dealer I know raced a Volvo V50 2.5 petrol and easily beat his son in one of the other cars on his forecourt..a Subaru Impreza 2.5 WRX, the V50 beat it very easily Bee, with time to spare!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down