NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAF Typhoon Chases Off Two Russian Surveillance Planes Detected Off Coast Of Scotland

3 posters

Go down

RAF Typhoon Chases Off Two Russian Surveillance Planes Detected Off Coast Of Scotland Empty RAF Typhoon Chases Off Two Russian Surveillance Planes Detected Off Coast Of Scotland

Post by scrat Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:49 pm

A pair of Russian surveillance planes flew close to UK airspace on Wednesday, forcing the RAF to scramble a jet fighter, according to Sky News.

The Russian plane, reported to be Tupolev 95s, were detected flying off the coast of Scotland. The planes turned away from Britain after the RAF dispatched a Typhoon jet from Leuchars airbase, near Dundee.

The incident comes during a period of heightened tension between Russian and the West following Moscow’s annexation of Crimea and the countries reported involvement in fuelling unrest in the eastern cities of Ukraine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/23/raf-typhoon-chases-off-two-russian-surveillance-planes-scotland_n_5199547.html

US troops in Poland and cheeky ruskie fuckers.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

RAF Typhoon Chases Off Two Russian Surveillance Planes Detected Off Coast Of Scotland Empty Re: RAF Typhoon Chases Off Two Russian Surveillance Planes Detected Off Coast Of Scotland

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:01 pm

scrat wrote:A pair of Russian surveillance planes flew close to UK airspace on Wednesday, forcing the RAF to scramble a jet fighter, according to Sky News.

The Russian plane, reported to be Tupolev 95s, were detected flying off the coast of Scotland. The planes turned away from Britain after the RAF dispatched a Typhoon jet from Leuchars airbase, near Dundee.

The incident comes during a period of heightened tension between Russian and the West following Moscow’s annexation of Crimea and the countries reported involvement in fuelling unrest in the eastern cities of Ukraine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/23/raf-typhoon-chases-off-two-russian-surveillance-planes-scotland_n_5199547.html

Jings Scrat...I never saw Nuffin!!

I never got the ' Tully' the night either  Laughing 

I live much further than the coast now anyway, but serious stuff eh.

Back to top Go down

RAF Typhoon Chases Off Two Russian Surveillance Planes Detected Off Coast Of Scotland Empty Re: RAF Typhoon Chases Off Two Russian Surveillance Planes Detected Off Coast Of Scotland

Post by scrat Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Joy Division wrote:
scrat wrote:A pair of Russian surveillance planes flew close to UK airspace on Wednesday, forcing the RAF to scramble a jet fighter, according to Sky News.

They keep taking us to brink JD, one wonders, if one day,,these fuckers will fuck up!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 pm

scrat wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

They keep taking us to brink JD, one wonders, if one day,,these fuckers will fuck up!

Handsome

I can assure they will. Why 'cause they is all male................... Smile 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:09 pm

That'll teach them damn Ruskies to come snooping over our shores.
Ok, we only had a couple of Typhoon's available at the time but we can get more if we need them. Smile  

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Irn Bru wrote:That'll teach them damn Ruskies to come snooping over our shores.
Ok, we only had a couple of Typhoon's available at the time but we can get more if we need them. Smile  

Not if a YES vote happens  lol! 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:18 pm

This has been a great British spirit shown by my honourable friends Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:19 pm

gerber wrote:

Not if a YES vote happens      lol! 

If a Yes vote happens, they get a share of the goodies, that includes armaments Gerbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:19 pm

gerber wrote:

Not if a YES vote happens      lol! 

These one's are in Scotland Gerber and we'll be keeping them. Laughing

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:22 pm

gerber wrote:
scrat wrote:

Handsome

I can assure they will.  Why 'cause they is all male................... Smile 
Hiya Gorgeous, all this build up is rather worrying, however this is not as worrying as the fact that non Midas touch "dave" has his finger on the trigger.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:24 pm

scrat wrote:
gerber wrote:

Handsome

Hiya Gorgeous, all this build up is rather worrying, however this is not as worrying as the fact that non Midas touch "dave" has his finger on the trigger.

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:25 pm

scrat wrote:
gerber wrote:
scrat wrote:

Handsome

You're right  Shocked Shocked 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:32 pm

And the 'codes' are in the Red Box.  Shocked 

RAF Typhoon Chases Off Two Russian Surveillance Planes Detected Off Coast Of Scotland David-Cameron-2286885
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Oh yes, I'd forgotten that one!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 pm

scrat wrote:
gerber wrote:

Handsome

"........................., always chasing and thwarting the bad guys, and working to serve peace and justice."

cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:51 pm

HMS Dragon, a Type 45 destroyer, tracked and met up with the Vice Admiral Kulakov, a large Russian destroyer, as it sailed past the UK.

It has been revealed tonight that the ship left Portsmouth last week to get into position well north of Scotland in good time to respond to the Udaloy-class destroyer’s deployment.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/defence/portsmouth-warship-sent-to-shadow-russian-navy-destroyer-near-british-waters-1-6017646
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Oh haven't they been having fun!!!!! I'm quite surprised we have anything left to do that with after this Government's cuts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down