NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Brother Held Over 'Pakistan Cannabilism'

3 posters

Go down

Second Brother Held Over 'Pakistan Cannabilism' Empty Second Brother Held Over 'Pakistan Cannabilism'

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Second Brother Held Over 'Pakistan Cannabilism' Cannibal-1-522x293

Pakistani police have arrested a second man suspected of eating a newborn baby whose head was found at their home.

Farman Ali, 30, was detained a day after police arrested his brother, Mohammad Arif, 35, following the grisly discovery at their house in a remote district in Punjab province.

Officers were alerted after neighbours complained of a foul smell coming from the property.

Arif has admitted he and Farman cooked and ate the dead body after his brother stole the corpse from a cemetery, according to police.

Cannibal arrest
Mohammed Arif and his brother live together
The pair, who live in the small town of Darya Khan in central Pakistan, around 180 miles (300km) south of the capital Islamabad, had previously served two years in jail for cannibalism in a case that shocked the country.

Police said the brothers, arrested in 2011, had dug up more than 100 corpses from the local graveyard and eaten them.

They were only released last year.

District police chief Ameer Abdullah said as he revealed news of the first arrest: "Residents informed police after a stench emanated from the house of the two brothers.

"We raided the house on Monday morning and found the head of a young boy."

Police said that the men's wives and family members had left them some years ago and both were living in the house in isolation.

The suspects will undergo psychiatric tests, the police chief said.

There is no specific law against cannibalism in Pakistan so, as in the 2011 case, Arif has been charged with desecrating a dead body and public order offences.

In the previous case, police found the body of a 24-year-old woman who had recently died of cancer at the men's house. She was without a leg, which the brothers had eaten.

http://news.sky.com/story/1242482/second-brother-held-over-pakistan-cannabilism

WTF  :aspukeas: 

Back to top Go down

Second Brother Held Over 'Pakistan Cannabilism' Empty Re: Second Brother Held Over 'Pakistan Cannabilism'

Post by eddie Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:25 pm

I read this on flap last night and said the exact same thing.
I have no words.  Neutral 

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Second Brother Held Over 'Pakistan Cannabilism' Empty Re: Second Brother Held Over 'Pakistan Cannabilism'

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:36 pm

seems those germans and others scattered around the world have company then....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:46 pm

There is no specific law against cannibalism in Pakistan so, as in the 2011 case, Arif has been charged with desecrating a dead body and public order offences.

That's the thing about laws; nobody even thinks to make laws against stuff like this until some sicko comes along and does it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

That's the thing about laws; nobody even thinks to make laws against stuff like this until some sicko comes along and does it.

Unbelievable isn't it??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Unbelievable isn't it??

I cant stop thinking about that baby's mother. Bad enough to lose a baby but that!?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

Unbelievable isn't it??

I cant stop thinking about that baby's mother. Bad enough to lose a baby but that!?

Animals. They have to be mad surely?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Animals. They have to be mad surely?
Awful! they are not in their right mind!!! Evil or Very Mad What a Face 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:35 pm

one would have thought their "dietry requirements" had something to say about this?????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Unbelievable isn't it??

Unfortunately I heard the story of a Florida guy like this last year, so I wasn't as surprised as I wish I was ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:19 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:one would have thought their "dietry requirements" had something to say about this?????????

Good point. I wouldnt think it would be classed as Halal

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Nems wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:one would have thought their "dietry requirements" had something to say about this?????????

Good point. I wouldnt think it would be classed as Halal

Yes interesting. I wonder that too.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 pm

apparently the first person they ever ate was a clown and they both said it tasted funny... lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:13 pm

GiG...Go stand in the corner....that joke was in very bad "taste" :::grouch:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:19 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:GiG...Go stand in the corner....that joke was in very bad "taste" :::grouch:: 

i couldn't help it... the first brother said to the second brother "i don't like your mate very much", the second brother said "well just eat the rice then".... lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Can't laugh when it's the death of a baby.
Sorry guys x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:04 pm

eddie wrote:Can't laugh when it's the death of a baby.
Sorry guys x

Considering they ate a baby and the leg of a woman while she was alive, I find some of the comments totally sick. They are obviously mad. Unfortunately madness like this exists everywhere and it doesn't bear thinking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down