NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act 2014

+2
eddie
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act 2014 Empty Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act 2014

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014

Last edited by Didge on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act 2014 Empty Re: Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act 2014

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 pm

who are you referring to as the dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
who are you referring to as the dummy

I would if I knew any Christians who want the death penalty for gays...

i think you will find it 's the Muslims who want to hang gays, i think you messed up there..

Yes your husband did mess up there, hence he being the dummy, because he knows very well some Christians have called for the death penalty.

Weird how you keep replying to me when you have me on ignore mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Didge wrote:

I would if I knew any Christians who want the death penalty for gays...

i think you will find it 's the Muslims who want to hang gays, i think you messed up there..

Yes your husband did mess up there, hence he being the dummy, because he knows very well some Christians have called for the death penalty.

why have you tampered with my post dick head?
you are a loser your heartbeat must erratic stressing over debate all the time, how long will it be before you delete your account in temper dumb arse .
I think everyone knows who the dummy is on here didgey .

I don't agree with the death penalty but in the case of the Muslim scumbag who beheaded one our solders i would willingly stand and watch with glee .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:10 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Didge wrote:

you are a loser your heartbeat must erratic stressing over debate all the time, how long will it be before you delete your account in temper dumb arse .

I don't agree with the death penalty but in the case of the Muslim scumbag who beheaded one our solders i would willingly stand and watch with glee .

Never tampered with your post I replied to your post, added your husbands post to show him being the dummy, so clearly you are both dummies.

So clearly you do not have me on ignore do you and fine words from a Christian lady.

DOH

I do not agree with the death penalty full stop and you play into the hands of the killers of Lee Rigby when they want to be made martyrs of, where I would rather they rot until they die, you give them freedom from this because they stupidly believe and want death

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Can we not just agree that some Muslims and some Christians want to hang gay people, I know the Muslims are doing, are the Christians too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Nems wrote:Can we not just agree that some Muslims and some Christians want to hang gay people, I know the Muslims are doing, are the Christians too?

There's a pretty well-known Christian preacher here who wants to bring back Biblical law and allow for public stoning executions of gay people.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:Can we not just agree that some Muslims and some Christians want to hang gay people, I know the Muslims are doing, are the Christians too?

There's a pretty well-known Christian preacher here who wants to bring back Biblical law and allow for public stoning executions of gay people.
yeah and he is an idiot who needs locking up if he believes that  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Didge wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Never tampered with your post I replied to your post, added your husbands post to show him being the dummy, so clearly you are both dummies.

So clearly you do not have me on ignore do you and fine words from a Christian lady.

DOH

I do not agree with the death penalty full stop and you play into the hands of the killers of Lee Rigby when they want to be made martyrs of, where I would rather they rot until they die, you give them freedom from this because they stupidly believe and want death

yep i speak my mind didge even though i am a Christian i don't believe that should stop me  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:31 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Is one man indicative of all? I know in Islamic countries the are state sanctioned hangings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Christians thankfully do not hold power in the West anymore to allow such executions, and thank goodness for , which is the point, it matters not which faith is in power, as seen when Christianity has been been the ruling law, many were persecuted and killed also. The difference is we have pulled away from being led by myths to create our laws
In time the same will happen in Islamic countries, the sooner the better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:33 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Didge wrote:

DOH

yep i speak my mind didge even though i am a Christian i don't believe that should stop me  Laughing

As long as you repent later I guess

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Didge wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Smile
no need i am saved by grace i no longer have to keep repenting , but you don't understand and i am certainly not getting on the magic roundabout with you that's far too boring .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:38 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Didge wrote:

Smile
no need i am saved by grace i no longer have to keep repenting , but you don't understand and i am certainly not getting on the magic roundabout with you that's far too boring .

Lol magic roundabout
I like that one  Laughing 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:43 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Didge wrote:

Smile

Odd, as that really is get out claus to be as nasty, abusive and commit as much crime as you wish then, I understand very well it is a copout view of Pauline Christianity

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:52 pm

Didge wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Odd, as that really is get out claus to be as nasty, abusive and commit as much crime as you wish then, I understand very well it is a copout view of Pauline Christianity

I agree with didge actually Vod. Its a bit like saying "It doesn't matter what I do as I can say sorry and be forgiven"

It's a crappy get-out.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Blessed am I then because if it had anything to do with me or any other Christian then Jesus sacrifice was for nothing. 
I'm more bothered why this thread title is allowed to stay up as its just another thread to cause an argument

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:06 pm

VOD(original) wrote:Blessed am I then because if it had anything to do with me or any other Christian then Jesus sacrifice was for nothing. 
I'm more bothered why this thread title is allowed to stay up as its just another thread to cause an argument

Hi sacrifice was to save mankind, it did not excuse mankind from doing good though, I will change the title if it bothers you so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Actually I will add one thing to saved by grace . 
I am a believer that if anyone accepts Jesus then no matter what sin they commit apart from blaspheming the holy spirit then they are saved for eternity and nothing they can say or do can ever change. 
Every sin is forgiven past present future and if i can say this without sounding gross or insulting to homosexuals , then putting it bluntly if a gay couple were in the act of having sex and Jesus returned at that moment then they are still going to heaven, the same for believers who lie commit adultery steal murder whatever . Why ? because sin is sin no matter what level of sin it is . Why should being gay be any worse than telling lies or stealing or committing adultery . I doubt though a Christian could willingly murder another person on purpose , but lying stealing adultery well they are things we all do every day and we all do these things , if anyone says they don't then they are a liar because according to the bible just looking at another man or woman lustfully is adultery in the heart.

ps i used the example of a gay couple to make it clear i am not against gays as i get accused of being .

Last edited by VOD(original) on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Didge wrote:

Christians thankfully do not hold power in the West anymore to allow such executions, and thank goodness for , which is the point, it matters not which faith is in power, as seen when Christianity has been been the ruling law, many were persecuted and killed also. The difference is we have pulled away from being led by myths to create our laws

I agree with this Didge, Christianity once had the stranglehold Islam does. Lets hope they stop being led by myths very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Didge wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:Blessed am I then because if it had anything to do with me or any other Christian then Jesus sacrifice was for nothing. 

Hi sacrifice was to save mankind, it did not excuse mankind from doing good though, I will change the title if it bothers you so much
I reported the thread to Ben because i think it is wrong , he was going to ask you to change it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:

I agree with this Didge, Christianity once had the stranglehold Islam does. Lets  hope they stop being led by myths very soon.

This is why I am against the likes of Saudi with its funding to this country with its Wahhabism beliefs, is something this Government needs to stop pandering to. I think the more Muslims have access to the world at their finger tips with the internet the more will see the freedom that others have. They are not their yet as like before with the clergy, some of the Imman's are determined to hold onto power and influence.

In time though the bubble will burst and I reckon the forefront of this drive for fredom will come from Muslim women

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:15 pm

if that's going to happen through Muslim women then the first thing they need to do is to get rid of the burka and the hijab and show unity that they are equal .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:21 pm

VOD(original) wrote:if that's going to happen through Muslim women then the first thing they need to do is to get rid of the burka and the hijab and show unity that they are equal .

Equality comes from having choice to what you wear, again it is the influence of Wahhabism that brings about a view to some Muslim women to wear this.

Muslim women are the mothers, wives and daughters, just as the Christian women faced many of the same sexist problems before in the west, they though over came many barriers and are still trying to today, hence why to me it will be Muslim women that bring about change, as did the Christian women in the west

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Didge wrote:
Nems wrote:

I agree with this Didge, Christianity once had the stranglehold Islam does. Lets  hope they stop being led by myths very soon.

This is why I am against the likes of Saudi with its funding to this country with its Wahhabism beliefs, is something this Government needs to stop pandering to. I think the more Muslims have access to the world at their finger tips with the internet the more will see the freedom that others have. They are not their yet as like before with the clergy, some of the Imman's are determined to hold onto power and influence.

In time though the bubble will burst and I reckon the forefront of this drive for fredom will come from Muslim
women

Lets hope so Didge and soon x

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:40 am

Didge wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:if that's going to happen through Muslim women then the first thing they need to do is to get rid of the burka and the hijab and show unity that they are equal .

Equality comes from having choice to what you wear, again it is the influence of Wahhabism that brings about a view to some Muslim women to wear this.

Muslim women are the mothers, wives and daughters, just as the Christian women faced many of the same sexist problems before in the west, they though over came many barriers and are still trying to today, hence why to me it will be Muslim women that bring about change, as did the Christian women in the west

I think it will be science. hard to argue with the "lack of dead babies" science brings  Neutral  plus technology we are getting close to god like powers  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

How is that biblical law?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Oh, is this another Christian-bashing thread?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, is this another Christian-bashing thread?

You used to delete anything even mildly critical of religion. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 pm

it seems they have found a Christian who wants to stone gays, when every - Hello, I'm very stupid - country hangs gays and they wouldn't even give in to the un to say they would stop killing gays for being gay....

i could post countless photo's of gays being hung in - Hello, I'm very stupid - countries but i won't..

funny how some see just what they want to see... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:10 pm

it seems they have found a Christian who wants to stone gays, when  every - Hello, I'm very stupid - country hangs gays and they wouldn't even give in to the un to say they would stop killing gays for being gay....

i could post countless photo's of gays being hung in - Hello, I'm very stupid - countries but i won't..

I find it absurd that there are so many threads on here about homosexuality and/or Christianity. Don't people have other things to talk about?  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

it seems they have found a Christian who wants to stone gays, when  every - Hello, I'm very stupid - country hangs gays and they wouldn't even give in to the un to say they would stop killing gays for being gay....

I find it absurd that there are so many threads on here about homosexuality and/or Christianity. Don't people have other things to talk about?  Laughing 

Blimey and yet you must miss all the countless Muslim threads, so you not find that absurd also?

DOH

This is not having a go at Christianity, it is having a go at some Christians in Uganda that wanted to introduce hanging, punishing homosexuals
The reason for the thread you must have missed even though it is at the beginning, it may help if you read through it

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:38 pm

HF why do,you keep saying hallo I'm very stupid?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Double,post
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

i know its a strange forum...

i noticed the gay, - Hello, I'm very stupid - appeaser didge has set about changing peoples post again because he hasn't got the intelligence to hold a debate, what a pity... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:43 pm

eddie wrote:HF why do,you keep saying hallo I'm very stupid?

it's something didge is doing, because he cannot hold a debate, i'm afraid...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:44 pm

eddie wrote:Double,post

just checking something - Hello, I'm very stupid -..Muslim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:45 pm

musslim...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

i know its a strange forum...

i noticed the gay, - Hello, I'm very stupid - appeaser didge has set about changing peoples post again because he hasn't got the intelligence to hold a debate, what a pity... Smile 

Really?

I changed nobody's post, please show which post I changed, was it my own post in reply to your wife, where I added your stupidity by any chance.

Seriously how is she even married to such a dummy like yourself, must be the money I guess you scam from people with fake natural cures, so she is not that silly after all really, fair play to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

that's very interesting, it must be something that ben has set up If i you write Muslim, with a fullstop between the m and the u it comes up as...- Hello, I'm very stupid -...

he really is a another isslamic, queer...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Oh dear someone is very wound up, nice to see your true anti homosexual views, which clearly is on a par with this thread after all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:51 pm

musslim, m..uslim, mmuslim, Muslim. mosslem..- uh oh, forgot to take my meds again! - ..musl.im....musl.im....musli.m

testing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 pm

are there's another one...

it seems ben doesn't like freedom of speech...lol

#mu.slim...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:that's very interesting, it must be something that ben has set up If i you write Muslim, with a fullstop between the m and the u it comes up as...- Hello, I'm very stupid -...

Stop calling people queers.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:that's very interesting, it must be something that ben has set up If i you write Muslim, with a fullstop between the m and the u it comes up as...- Hello, I'm very stupid -...

its a muzzzzzy apeazer forum and Ben is a dictator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Very wound up ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:53 pm

it must be dean in disguise, american..lol.....

just a queer, musssslim.... ...

Last edited by Godisgoodallthetime on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Stop calling people queers.
why should he , your a dictator you have no right to dictate how people write muzzzzzlim muzzzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:55 pm

I'm asking both of you nicely, now ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next