NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Les

+2
Eilzel
Cass
6 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Les Empty For Les

Post by Cass Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:34 pm

LIVERPOOL. LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL.......I got woken up at 6am by screaming.....Mr. C and junior are happy bunnies. Sorry pet xxx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

For Les Empty Re: For Les

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Sweetie what did ya post? I cant see on my effing kindle xxxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Cass wrote:Sweetie what did ya post? I cant see on my effing kindle xxxx

The Kop - belting out YNWA
followed by a Muttley snigger lol x

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:47 pm

There is a saying; for want of anything nice to say don't say anything at all x

But I must point out the utter lack of grace from Liverpool fans, after we shown massive respect for their tribute they were disgusting booing our players at every touch- and Suarez a dirty, cheating **** (insert whatever expletive) as usual...

We are relying on Chelsea punishing Scousers now, and us not dropping a single point  Sad 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:56 pm

You are taking it well then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:Sweetie what did ya post? I cant see on my effing kindle xxxx

Bad girl xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Eilzel wrote:There is a saying; for want of anything nice to say don't say anything at all x

But I must point out the utter lack of grace from Liverpool fans, after we shown massive respect for their tribute they were disgusting booing our players at every touch- and Suarez a dirty, cheating **** (insert whatever expletive) as usual...

We are relying on Chelsea punishing Scousers now, and us not dropping a single point  Sad 

Darling let me lay a cold cloth on your fevered brow .......
Xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Cass wrote:
Nems wrote:

Bad girl xx

I knows it For Les 00007027

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:

Bad girl xx

I knows it For Les 00007027

Poop Chelski just scored....He's gonna smirk now.....
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:38 pm

that's opened the league up again, good news for the neutrals...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Nems wrote:

ha ha my 2 year old grandson loves the Mutley laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:

Bad girl xx

I knows it   For Les 00007027

It is all balls anyway  lol! lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Cass wrote:
Nems wrote:

I knows it   For Les 00007027

I don't want Chelski winning anymore than Liverpool tbh- I do however want them to smash the Scousers back to obscurity Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Cass wrote:

I don't want Chelski winning anymore than Liverpool tbh- I do however want them to smash the Scousers back to obscurity Twisted Evil 

Im always touched by the warm relationship between the Mancs and the Scousers!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Erm anyone up for basketball?  Basketball 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm

As I said it is all balls running after balls hahaha
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:30 pm

David wrote:As said it is all balls running after balls hahaha

For Les Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiA0wzbUvTfvraS58fyRylN2YLrcFHljcYEWSYopgvxIFkwBU3

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Im always touched by the warm relationship between the Mancs and the Scousers!  Razz 

You know what though Liverpool were actually my second choice to win the League if City didn't- I kind of wanted them to catch United's 20 titles- but after THAT display by the Liverpool fans, to hell with them, if it isn't us I'd rather give it to Jose  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

You know what though Liverpool were actually my second choice to win the League if City didn't- I kind of wanted them to catch United's 20 titles- but after THAT display by the Liverpool fans, to hell with them, if it isn't us I'd rather give it to Jose  Twisted Evil 
Are you still a bit miffed sweetie? Go on you can tell me

Now that you've mentioned the "Special One" I need a lie down meself.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Cass wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

A bit  Rolling Eyes  haha, not as bad as before, takes me a few hours to get over it  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Cass wrote:

A bit  Rolling Eyes  haha, not as bad as before, takes me a few hours to get over it  lol! 

How do you think I feel getting awoken at stupid o'clock on my one day off till Friday? AND I had earplugs in....hmph.

Have a curry and a few pints....that'll cure ya x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Cass wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

How do you think I feel getting awoken at stupid o'clock on my one day off till Friday? AND I had earplugs in....hmph.

Haha, what's with your boys cheering Liverpool anyways? Where is the love for the Citizens  Sad  haha x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Cass wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Haha, what's with your boys cheering Liverpool anyways? Where is the love for the Citizens  Sad  haha x

Les, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. You may well have your day Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Les, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. You may well have your day Laughing

I seem to redo the maths every weekend haha; as it stands if we win all our matches and Liverpool drop JUST ONE POINT, then we can still win the title- but one difficulty there, we have to win EVERY match; and we have to fit in two midweek games- this is pushing my faith to its limits  Laughing

Of course Chelsea and Liverpool have yet to meet  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I seem to redo the maths every weekend haha; as it stands if we win all our matches and Liverpool drop JUST ONE POINT, then we can still win the title- but one difficulty there, we have to win EVERY match; and we have to fit in two midweek games- this is pushing my faith to its limits  Laughing

If that's draw then your in.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

If Chelsea win we are in too; if we both win all our matches from now we finish a point above them  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

If Chelsea win we are in too; if we both win all our matches from now we finish a point above them  Smile 

Nothing is ever certain.

1989 and all Liverpool had to do was not lose to Arsenal by more than 2 goals and they would win the league.

They lost 2-0 with Michael Thomas scoring the second in the 89th minute to stun Anfield.

Was live on TV and I was gutted because I really like Liverpool a lot.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:54 am

Eilzel wrote:
Cass wrote:

Well Mr.C's English team has always been Liverpool and junior junior has been divided between them and Portsmouth ....senior junior of course is a canary....bad day yesterday of course...but has liked LP....in fact since moving here both boys have had 8 for Stevie G for both travelling and school teams.

Don't ask me I just live here.....
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:54 am

Haha 3 teams eh, must get rowdy when they play eqch other Razz x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:Haha 3 teams eh, must get rowdy when they play eqch other Razz x

Yes.....I sedate myself and go back to bed. Ugly is a more apt term Cool
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:18 pm

That was definitely the worst crowd I've heard in years.

Not the best refereeing either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Well said Andy, totally agree Smile

^cass don't Norwich play Liverpool next? I'll be hoping for a favour from the Canaries- but there'll be division in the Cass household haha Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:06 am

Eilzel wrote:Well said Andy, totally agree Smile

^cass don't Norwich play Liverpool next? I'll be hoping for a favour from the Canaries- but there'll be division in the Cass household haha Wink

Sadly yes.....not sure when game is....all I can say is thank the good flying spaghetti monster above that senior junior does not live at home.....otherwise I would have to go back to bed with a bottle of vodka! Only a tie can make my life not unpleasant ....
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:07 am

Hate to say it but I think Liverpool will win the title, though cannot stand them, they have some of the worst supporters also, not all but an element that are vile, from watching England abroad have never been so embarrassed to always see any fans thieving and walking out of restaurants and not paying were always Scousers. I have seen them set upon fans walking the long walk back to Lime Street Station, they pick on lone individuals to the point I have seen them nick the designer clothes off the supporters back, I even saw a mother with her children screaming encouragement to kick the fuck out of a supporter. I have followed football for years and they always harp on about Millwall, West Ham etc, but to me the worst supporters I have come across have always been Scousers and Middlesbrough supporters. Don't get me wrong most people from Liverpool are lovely, but some of their supporters are right low life scum.

Mind you the night of 1989 was brilliant as I was there to see Michael Thomas score and win on Anfield and am gutted we never landed Suarez.

Fair play to Liverpool though, it is all in their hands now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Didge wrote:Hate to say it but I think Liverpool will win the title, though cannot stand them, they have some of the worst supporters also, not all but an element that are vile, from watching England abroad have never been so embarrassed to always see any fans thieving and walking out of restaurants and not paying were always Scousers. I have seen them set upon fans walking the long walk back to Lime Street Station, they pick on lone individuals to the point I have seen them nick the designer clothes off the supporters back, I even saw a mother with her children screaming encouragement to kick the fuck out of a supporter. I have followed football for years and they always harp on about Millwall, West Ham etc, but to me the worst supporters I have come across have always been Scousers and Middlesbrough supporters. Don't get me wrong most people from Liverpool are lovely, but some of their supporters are right low life scum.

Mind you the night of 1989 was brilliant as I was there to see Michael Thomas score and win on Anfield and am gutted we never landed Suarez.

Yep, it is theirs to lose. Let's see if Stevie G can handle the pressure as Captain  Wink 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:Hate to say it but I think Liverpool will win the title, though cannot stand them, they have some of the worst supporters also, not all but an element that are vile, from watching England abroad have never been so embarrassed to always see any fans thieving and walking out of restaurants and not paying were always Scousers. I have seen them set upon fans walking the long walk back to Lime Street Station, they pick on lone individuals to the point I have seen them nick the designer clothes off the supporters back, I even saw a mother with her children screaming encouragement to kick the fuck out of a supporter. I have followed football for years and they always harp on about Millwall, West Ham etc, but to me the worst supporters I have come across have always been Scousers and Middlesbrough supporters. Don't get me wrong most people from Liverpool are lovely, but some of their supporters are right low life scum.

Yep, it is theirs to lose. Let's see if Stevie G can handle the pressure as Captain  Wink 

Hi Mate, unless Liverpool collapse, I cannot see Man City winning to be honest and they have not played well since being knocked out of the FA Cup, (which my team is very lucky to still be in). Something has happened and they do not seem the same team, though as they say Football is a funny old game, you never know what could happen.

Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:48 pm

I don't care - see masters thread - I just want the season to be OVER so I can sleep.....but with the worldcup looming that ain't goona happen methinks.

Ah well.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Hi Mate, unless Liverpool collapse, I cannot see Man City winning to be honest and they have not played well since being knocked out of the FA Cup, (which my team is very lucky to still be in). Something has happened and they do not seem the same team, though as they say Football is a funny old game, you never know what could happen.

Smile 

Tbf didge I'd say we suffered as a relatively inexperienced side (as a team) being in 4 competitions as long as we were has took its toll. Negredo, Aguero, Nastasic, Silva, Kompany and Toure have all been injured during the second half of the season; and Negredo and Aguero haven't been able to find form since returning (twice in Sergio's case).

Liverpool imo have benefited dramatically from a lack of European competitions this year as well as being knocked out of the the FA cup early on. It will be a big test for them seeing if they can handle so much extra football next season.

Still, City only just lost to Liverpool at weekend; in the second half we were the better team, Suarez should have been sent off and in the end Liverpool scored off the mother of all miss kicks by Kompany, they were lucky. We got Crystal Palace, West Ham, West Brom, Sunderland, Villa and Everton left; you'd only bet on Everton providing an upset there- Liverpool have Chelsea- so I know it's a long shot, but this time two years ago we'd been written off as well  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Cass wrote:I don't care - see masters thread - I just want the season to be OVER so I can sleep.....but with the worldcup looming that ain't goona happen methinks.

Ah well.

Never got into watching gold tbh  Neutral 

The World Cup on the other hand I may entertain; you can at least be grateful that this years World Cup is in Brazil so for you the matches will be on at sensible times haha
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Cass wrote:I don't care - see masters thread - I just want the season to be OVER so I can sleep.....but with the worldcup looming that ain't goona happen methinks.

Ah well.

The World Cup on the other hand I may entertain; you can at least be grateful that this years World Cup is in Brazil so for you the matches will be on at sensible times haha

Sorry may have more of an interest in the sights of Brazil more than the football this time:

For Les Brazil%208

cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Sorry may have more of an interest in the sights of Brazil more than the football this time:

For Les Brazil%208

cheers  cheers

Pfft
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Blimey Man City just drew with Sunderland.

Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Yep, ridiculous- really do think injuries have killed us this season- Silva and Toure out to minor injuries tonight and Aguero couldn't play the full match.

I've given up now; if Chelsea slip and Liverpool slip twice then it's a bonus- but really don't see that happening.

Sunderland have always been a bogey team for us though, so I'll be glad when they drop to the Championship- long may they stay there pffft
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Eilzel wrote:Yep, ridiculous- really do think injuries have killed us this season- Silva and Toure out to minor injuries tonight and Aguero couldn't play the full match.

I've given up now; if Chelsea slip and Liverpool slip twice then it's a bonus- but really don't see that happening.

Sunderland have always been a bogey team for us though, so I'll be glad when they drop to the Championship- long may they stay there pffft

Mate as I said they have lost a head of steam and no what you mean with injuries, but shocked they were draw at home against Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Yep, ridiculous- really do think injuries have killed us this season- Silva and Toure out to minor injuries tonight and Aguero couldn't play the full match.

Mate as I said they have lost a head of steam and no what you mean with injuries, but shocked they were draw at home against Sunderland

We were losing 1-2 until the dying minutes- we were lucky  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

Smile 

Fair play and I am also happy Palace beat Everton and did the Gooners a favour, happy days.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

It's back in City's hands again. I did say that it's never over until the fat lady sings.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:11 pm

I enjoyed the football today; but am saying nowt else... nothing can be taken for granted at this point, all 3 teams have thrown this away at times. Closest title race in PL history I think.

Squeaky bum time indeed haha Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:36 pm

I don't suppose anyone else supports Spurs? ::D:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down