NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb mistakes...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dumb mistakes... Empty Dumb mistakes...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:17 pm

No doubt some on Flop will self tweak at this one, but when I was around 13, i lived with my sister for a bit, and one day while her and her man were out , there was a knock at the door...

Hydro Electric meter reader, so I let him in to do his job, little did I realise what the little black box connected to the meter done!, it was still wired up to the meter!!!...

I said thanks to the Hydro guy and he said thanks too before leaving!..
It was only after my sister came back she told me what it was!!

Amazingly , we heard nothing from the hydro!..I think he realised I genuinely never knew what was going on, but want a guy eh!!, some of them would have had the cops up and what not, but this guy was obviously a good lad.

Honestly, she really should have warned me!! Laughing 

Let's hear them then guys,what dumb mistakes have you made?

Back to top Go down

Dumb mistakes... Empty Re: Dumb mistakes...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Hugh once told me he accidentally mixed up sexes of the person he got off with, speaking on Sky forums...

He said at the time....I fott it was a guy , but it was a woman.

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:26 pm

JD what exactly is the point if above post? You want a slanging match with Hugh go to flap if not please stop ok? Not fair to ben or the rest of us x
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Have to say JD, I concur with Cass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Cass wrote:JD what exactly is the point if above post? You want a slanging match with Hugh go to flap if not please stop ok? Not fair to ben or the rest of us x

Chill out Cass, it's very mild..and I'm no being funny here, but do you say the same thing to Hugh?...over far far worse and personal stuff said of me and my wee lad?

Just stop and  think guys ,if you genuinely do tell Hugh 'off' Cass, then excuse me.

And I'm Pretty sure Ben has seen far worse over there.

It's just harmless fun... At the end of the day I'm just having a laugh Cass, surely that's not harming you ?

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Cass wrote:JD what exactly is the point if above post? You want a slanging match with Hugh go to flap if not please stop ok? Not fair to ben or the rest of us x

Chill out Cass, it's very mild..and I'm no being funny here, but do you say the same thing to Hugh?...over far far worse same personal stuff said of me and my wee lad?

Just stop and  think guys ,if you genuinely do tell Hugh 'off' Cass, then excuse me.

Has the fat fuck Dean surfaced yet? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:33 pm

JD, the first post is simply giving them ammunition to throw more shit. It just seems pointless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Chill out Cass, it's very mild..and I'm no being funny here, but do you say the same thing to Hugh?...over far far worse same personal stuff said of me and my wee lad?

I've never spoken to the whore for ages Phil...I was LMFAO when he believed I was staff here and said I couldn't be trusted with email addresses ! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:36 pm

I give up

Ciao for now peeps x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Sassy wrote:JD, the first post is simply giving them ammunition to throw more shit.   It just seems pointless.

Sassy, they will continue to throw shit wether I do write ups or not, that's been proven for years now ...

It's just a wee goof, and as you know extremely mild in comparison to them calling me ' spazzy' etc...no class, because he is as funny as a puncture , that is what he and that have to resort to...

I can more than make my own fun, I'm more wit...Hugh more tit  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Cass wrote:I give up

Ciao for now peeps x

Cass, you're a braw lass, I really mean that Smile

But I just don't do one way traffic, I thought you knew that?,

And especially with the severity of abuse by Flap, Not-very-big-hardon and co.
But speak soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:46 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

I've never spoken to the whore for ages Phil...I was LMFAO when he believed I was staff here and said  I couldn't be trusted with email addresses ! Laughing 

Was he arrested by the Turkish authorities, he went missing for a while, is he back yet? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I've never spoken to the whore for ages Phil...I was LMFAO when he believed I was staff here and said  I couldn't be trusted with email addresses ! Laughing 

Was he arrested by the Turkish authorities, he went missing for a while, is he back yet? Laughing 

Tbh Phil, I dunno, most likely a failed April fools prank, nothing like mine and Ben's  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:No doubt some on Flop will self tweak at this one, but when I was around 13, i lived with my sister for a bit, and one day while her and her man were out , there was a knock at the door...

Hydro Electric meter reader, so I let him in to do his job, little did I realise what the little black box connected to the meter done!, it was still wired up to the meter!!!...

I said thanks to the Hydro guy and he said thanks too before leaving!..
It was only after my sister came back she told me what it was!!

Amazingly , we heard nothing from the hydro!..I think he realised I genuinely never knew what was going on, but want a guy eh!!, some of them would have had the cops up and what not, but this guy was obviously a good lad.

Honestly, she really should have warned me!! Laughing 

Let's hear them then guys,what dumb mistakes have you made?

I don't get that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:12 pm

well i know how JD feels about HJ and dean, they are both tossers .
Remember the arse hole HJ/cris p bacon following me and my hubby on every thread and constantly writing wank stain  Shocked  so yeah i know how JD feels , i feel the same about some on here who won't leave the past where it belongs and who expect me and my hubby to sit here and let others insult us . No way that's going to happen yes we are Christians but we don't just sit and let people take the piss thank you very much  Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:JD, the first post is simply giving them ammunition to throw more shit.   It just seems pointless.

Sassy, they will continue to throw shit wether I do write ups or not, that's been proven for years now ...

It's just a wee goof, and as you know extremely mild in comparison to them calling me ' spazzy' etc...no class, because he is as funny as a puncture , that is what he and that have to resort to...

I can more than make my own fun, I'm more wit...Hugh more tit  Laughing 

Shouldn't worry, they call me 'spazzy' as well. Write them off, it's not worth it. The only person you have to be at peace with it yourself. Just don't give them ammunition, not a good idea lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:25 pm

I know what you and VOD both mean sass..both fair and valid points, but as you know sass, Hugh and his wee squad have been the worst for sure. x

But I'm being very mild, although in a way, your still right , I shouldn't  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Once again..................

None are here to defend.......................

Not good guys not good..........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:37 pm

gerber wrote:Once again..................

None are here to defend.......................

Not good guys not good..........

Gerbs ..I know exactly what your saying, but me and some others are not over there to defend ourselves , and much worse is said there..much worse...

At worst I'm as bad as him......but nowhere near worse.

Smile x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Anyway...let's hear your stories....Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:Anyway...let's hear  your stories....Smile

Are you on flap JD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:56 pm

I thought this thread was going to be about things like when my ex-girlfriend was taking out the trash and had her keys in the same hand as the bag. Guess what also went into the Dumpster? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I thought this thread was going to be about things like when my ex-girlfriend was taking out the trash and had her keys in the same hand as the bag. Guess what also went into the Dumpster? Smile

Yea, like when I was going back to school many years ago, with a large suitcase in one hand and a brand new radio in the other (lovely radio, when transistors were first introduced, that will tell you how long ago lol) Fell down the stairs at Victoria Station. Meant to hand on to my radio and jettison the case but...........

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I thought this thread was going to be about things like when my ex-girlfriend was taking out the trash and had her keys in the same hand as the bag. Guess what also went into the Dumpster? Smile

Yea, like when I was going back to school many years ago, with a large suitcase in one hand and a brand new radio in the other (lovely radio, when transistors were first introduced, that will tell you how long ago lol)    Fell down the stairs at Victoria Station.  Meant to hand on to my radio and jettison the case but...........

Sorry about your radio, hope this the era and I don't have to back as far as radiogram  ::D:: 

Can't post the pics but it is in the link

" Radio Luxembourg fantastic 15 jocks " They are not all Scottish and most certainly not straps......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZzl2DWh3Pw
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:35 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yea, like when I was going back to school many years ago, with a large suitcase in one hand and a brand new radio in the other (lovely radio, when transistors were first introduced, that will tell you how long ago lol)    Fell down the stairs at Victoria Station.  Meant to hand on to my radio and jettison the case but...........

Sorry about your radio, hope this the era and I don't have to back as far as radiogram   ::D:: 

" Radio Luxembourg fantastic 15 jocks "  They are not all Scottish and most certainly not straps......

That was the era! It was a portable and my pride and joy. I still love radio.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

Sorry about your radio, hope this the era and I don't have to back as far as radiogram   ::D:: 

" Radio Luxembourg fantastic 15 jocks "  They are not all Scottish and most certainly not straps......

That was the era!   It was a portable and my pride and joy.   I still love radio.

Read the comments on the link.............. Some daft bat posted " Used to listen under my duvet " We still had candy stripped sheets, blankets and a bedspread.........

Kid Jensen after ten pm, even sounded good with the crackles and the one ear head set.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Unfortunately I was at boarding school and only allowed it on between 4 and 6 in the afternoon and not allowed to take it up to the dorm. Never got over the trauma lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Ah, ya bass!!...eh Ben!, so easy keysey to do!Smile

Laughing

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Sassy wrote:Unfortunately I was at boarding school and only allowed it on between 4 and 6 in the afternoon and not allowed to take it up to the dorm. Never got over the trauma lol

Did you like boarding Sass?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:49 pm

lovedust wrote:
Sassy wrote:Unfortunately I was at boarding school and only allowed it on between 4 and 6 in the afternoon and not allowed to take it up to the dorm.   Never got over the trauma lol

I would be 'board' of it Smile

I ken , that was shite!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:55 pm

lovedust wrote:
Sassy wrote:Unfortunately I was at boarding school and only allowed it on between 4 and 6 in the afternoon and not allowed to take it up to the dorm.   Never got over the trauma lol

No, my Mum was in a sanatorium for two and a half years before I took my 11+ with TB and I wasn't allowed to see her. She came home, I passed my 11+ and although my Mum wanted me to stay at home, we moved around a lot because of Dad being in the Air Force, so they decided I should go to Wymondham College as I was offered a place. I did well, but I always wanted to be at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Sassy wrote:
lovedust wrote:

No, my Mum was in a sanatorium for two and a half years before I took my 11+ with TB and I wasn't allowed to see her.   She came home, I passed my 11+ and although my Mum wanted me to stay at home, we moved around a lot because of Dad being in the Air Force, so they decided I should go to Wymondham College as I was offered a place.   I did well, but I always wanted to be at home.

...Homely Girl eh sass!, nothing wrong with that , our homes give us warmth, privacy and security.

Like me your probably not the type to stay over at anyone else's house either?..

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Sassy wrote:
lovedust wrote:

No, my Mum was in a sanatorium for two and a half years before I took my 11+ with TB and I wasn't allowed to see her.   She came home, I passed my 11+ and although my Mum wanted me to stay at home, we moved around a lot because of Dad being in the Air Force, so they decided I should go to Wymondham College as I was offered a place.   I did well, but I always wanted to be at home.

So sorry about your Mum.

Re the eleven plus well bone for doing well.

I and my buddies all passed and have regretted it ever since.

To go to a top school as we had the " Privilege " to do meant the staff thought we were intelligent...... Paper results said we were...... top 4%. So we could learn without being taught.............. No none of us did uni and I mean none. What a waste, but the kudos of parents was huge............... we are all still living with it 40 years on......

The Boaters were horrendous as were the piped blasted blazers and no eating..............on the school bus
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

...Homely Girl eh sass!, nothing wrong with that , our homes give us warmth, privacy and security.

Like me your probably not the type to stay over at anyone else's house either?..

Oh that was then JD, once I branched out on my own I loved to travel have stayed with friends all over the world. Had to settle down when I had kids though, as we all do. Still, had some time to myself when they grew up and went off on my travels again until daughter got ill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:09 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

So sorry about your Mum.

Re the eleven plus well bone for doing well.

I and my buddies all passed and have regretted it ever since.

To go to a top school as we had the " Privilege " to do meant the staff thought we were intelligent......  Paper results said we were......  top 4%.  So we could learn without being taught..............  No none of us did uni and I mean none.  What a waste, but the kudos of parents was huge...............  we are all still living with it 40 years on......

The Boaters were horrendous as were the piped blasted blazers and no eating..............on the school bus

I know just what you mean, we had flippin berets and I hated them! I rebelled all the way through, did the work ok, but girls were not allowed to do Technical Drawing, they had to do sewing (ug) so I marched up and down outside the headmaster's study with a placard saying 'why do you think girls are stupid'. After a year, he let a few of us do it as an experiment, but I had to do a three year GCSE course in a year. He still wouldn't let us do woodwork and metalwork, so the boys used to smuggle me into the metalwork shops to the show me some of the things that came up in technical drawing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh that was then JD, once I branched out on my own I loved to travel have stayed with friends all over the world.   Had to settle down when I had kids though, as we all do.   Still, had some time to myself when they grew up and went off on my travels again until daughter got ill.

Oh yeah , you had once said you had travelled sass, you've most likely done more than others will in a lifetime!, one of my relatives was quite like that.

And I'm sure if you ever were to travel again, your two angels will be sitting on your shoulder x

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh that was then JD, once I branched out on my own I loved to travel have stayed with friends all over the world.   Had to settle down when I had kids though, as we all do.   Still, had some time to myself when they grew up and went off on my travels again until daughter got ill.

Oh yeah , you had once said you had travelled sass, you've most likely done more than others will in a lifetime!, one of my relatives was quite like that.

And I'm sure if you ever were to travel again, your wee angel will be sitting on your shoulder x

She certainly will x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

And I'm sure if you ever were to travel again, your wee angel will be sitting on your shoulder x

She certainly will x

Sorry sassy, I changed the bottom of the post and forgot to include the other angel , your mum Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

She certainly will x

Sorry sassy, I changed the bottom of the post and forgot to include the other angel , your mum Smile
These days there are lots of them JD, Daughter, Mum, Nan, Best Friend ...... I know their energy is out there and around me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

These days there are lots of them JD, Daughter, Mum, Nan, Best Friend ...... I know their energy is out there and around me.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:49 pm

My Dumb mistake....My first wife......... affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:52 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:My Dumb mistake....My first wife......... affraid 

Laughing 

you probably share that with another couple of million blokes in the UK Vic!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:09 am

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Tbh Phil, I dunno, most likely a failed April fools prank, nothing like mine and Ben's  Laughing 

If you think they're childish why are you doing the same back?

Boring.  Sleep 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:28 am

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Boring.  Sleep 

Do you complain over there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:30 am

....This is the same thing that happened on SF, RW twats complaining about what was written on there, whist engaging with the bollax over there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:34 am

Joy Division wrote:
Cass wrote:I give up

Ciao for now peeps x

Cass, you're a braw lass, I really mean that Smile

But I just don't do one way traffic, I thought you knew that?,

And especially with the severity of abuse by Flap, Not-very-big-hardon and co.
But speak soon Smile

JD I get that. But this isn't the place to carry it on. It didn't happen here. If you want to continue with it take it over there. You aren't banned.

Stuff like this brings everyone down and makes it unpleasant for others who are not involved. Especially not fair to Ben to clog up his forum with other forum happenings.

You do see what I mean don't you?

Thank you for the compliment - as we say here y'all is good people too Cool
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:34 am

Actually....People like Nems and Victor were never LW in the first place, but liked to portray themselves as being LW.

Eddie used to put on the same persona, but her RW views become more apparent by the day.

Dishonesty isn't a very good attribute.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:35 am

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Boring.  Sleep 

Do you complain over there?

I don't particularly read it.
Of someone called them childish I would.

So erm, ner ner  Razz 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:37 am

Catman wrote:Actually....People like Nems and Victor were never LW in the first place, but liked to portray themselves as being LW.

Eddie used to put on the same persona, but her RW views become more apparent by the day.

Oh do shush Phillip.
Ive never said I was leftie winglets as I do so hate a label darling! Perhaps people who stick labels on are just being an arse????

I'm sort of centre if I'm honest. A like a fair and balanced way of life.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:45 am

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:Actually....People like Nems and Victor were never LW in the first place, but liked to portray themselves as being LW.

Oh do shush Phillip.
Ive never said I was leftie winglets as I do so hate a label darling! Perhaps people who stick labels on are just being an arse????

I'm sort of centre if I'm honest. A like a fair and balanced way of life.

Pfffft

You are a RW defender, you defend the racist and the homophobe, whilst trying not to spill too many beans! Laughing 

You constantly irritate me, in the same way that i irritate you!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next