NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win the next G.E?...

Go down

Next GE forecast...

Who will win the next G.E?... Vote_lcap40%Who will win the next G.E?... Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Who will win the next G.E?... Vote_lcap0%Who will win the next G.E?... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win the next G.E?... Vote_lcap0%Who will win the next G.E?... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win the next G.E?... Vote_lcap20%Who will win the next G.E?... Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the next G.E?... Vote_lcap20%Who will win the next G.E?... Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Who will win the next G.E?... Empty Who will win the next G.E?...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Had this before folks, but now it's creeping closer...

Put down who you think will win, not who you want to win!!

Im still sticking with a hung parliament with more or less the less successful Lib Dems deciding who to jump in bed with...

Probably likely the Tories again...

Back to top Go down

Who will win the next G.E?... Empty Re: Who will win the next G.E?...

Post by gerber Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:47 pm

I have gone for the Conservatives.

Why ?

Because I think Scotland will vote for Independence in Sept, primarily 'cause they believe the Tories will gain overall control in 2015 and they do not wish to be governed by them.

That will reduce liebours number of MPs by at least 40, making an overall majority impossible even with the lid dens help.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:01 pm

gerber wrote:I have gone for the Conservatives.  

Why ?

Because I think Scotland will vote for Independence in Sept, primarily 'cause they believe the Tories will gain overall control in 2015 and they do not wish to be governed by them.

That will reduce liebours number of MPs by at least 40, making an overall majority impossible even with the lid dens help.

Great tactical thinking Gerbs!Smile..

I'm not so sure Scotland will vote yes ...that may be hung too, ...oh all this talk of hung, I do hope nobody is getting too excited!! Laughing ...

Your dead right about many Scots not wanting another Tory government, but as Independence probably won't happen come September, there won't be 40 less MP's !!

Smile

But the yes and no vote will be tight I'm sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
gerber wrote:I have gone for the Conservatives.  

Why ?

I'm not so sure Scotland will vote yes ...that may be hung too, ...oh all this talk of hung, I do hope nobody is getting too excited!! Laughing ...

Your dead right about many Scots not wanting another Tory government, but as Independence probably won't happen come September, there won't be 40 less MP's !!

Smile

If the vote is yes and I agree it will be very tight especially as salmon has allowed children to vote, a whole new constitutional question will arise. The sitting Scottish mps will be allowed to go to Westminster only until sepertion actually happens.

That will leave liebour with such a minority it won't be able to govern and another GE will most likely have to be arranged.

The English electorate are not daft muppetts, so my money is still with the Conservatives.

More so as the leftie leaning FT are telling all how good our economy is now doing.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Smile

If the vote is yes and I agree it will be very tight especially as salmon has allowed children to vote, a whole new constitutional question will arise.  The sitting Scottish mps will be allowed to go to Westminster only until sepertion actually happens.

That will leave liebour with such a minority it won't be able to govern and another GE will most likely have to be arranged.

The English electorate are not daft muppetts, so my  money is still with the Conservatives.

More so as the leftie leaning FT are telling all how good our economy is now doing.

...so many Tory MP's have deflected UKIP though Gerbs, but in saying that ..they know the Tories are the only party who can block a Labour win, so I think many of those disgruntled Tory supporters will indeed back them at the GE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Someone has backed UKIP to win next year,mor at least form a coalition....

Wonder what the present odds of that are?...

Maybe they should stick a wee ten spot on that as the odds should very high Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum