NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our queen

5 posters

Go down

our queen Empty our queen

Post by nicko Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:54 am

I took the Queens "shilling" and did 2 tours of Northen Ireland, wounded twice I still believed I was a Royalist. I saw a good friend blown to bits and several others shot. Our Queen now sits down with the Terrorist who killed them,Martin McGuiness!!.I am at a loss for words on how to describe how I feel.Tthe only word I can think off at the moment is disgust. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

our queen Empty Re: our queen

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:25 am

Oh I know - I can't be doing with it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:37 am

I googled"Martin McGuinnes meets the Queen" and got a story from 2012 in the Belfast Telegraph:

"... Mr McGuinness has said that so far no "do-able proposition" has been put to his party concerning the issue of greeting British monarchy.

"There is a strong suggestion that he might address her in Irish, as a follow-on from her remarks in Irish in Dublin last year - and that has support," one Sinn Fein insider told The Sun. "If it happened then he would shake hands with the Queen but he would not be tipping his head or calling her 'Your Majesty'," he added..."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/martin-mcguinness-to-greet-queen-in-irish-28762598.html

and from yesterday:

"Martin McGuinness has stood and joined in a toast to the Queen, proposed by Irish President Michael D Higgins, as an orchestra played God Save The Queen at an historic State banquet."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/martin-mcguinness-toasts-the-queen-at-historic-state-banquet-for-irish-president-michael-d-higgins-30166292.html

Two-faced shifty lying murderous skunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:28 am

Maybe our Queen deserves the biscuit on this........

Mc Guiness was behind the murderous bomb of Lord Mountbatten or so I am led to understand from Donkey's years ago.

To greet such a person face to face takes more than balls.

The President IMO looked inane not got the presence of Mary Robinson, a lady of stature.......And like Maggie admired around the world. Pity she didn't get the banquet.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:35 am

There seems to be this attitude that it was a "war". Well innocent people were killed by the IRA, and it was most definitely the fault of the IRA. Those who condoned it all should not be entertained by the Queen IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:38 am

they bombed and killed there way to negotiation, we caved in..
they were terrorists and they should not be rewarded by being shown civility..

it's an insult to every soldier who went to Ireland..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:50 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:they bombed and killed there way to negotiation, we caved in..

Exactly, and to every person who was murdered by them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:they bombed and killed there way to negotiation, we caved in..

Exactly, and to every person who was murdered by them.

absolutely, I respect the veterans who turned their backs on the Japanese leader who brought a wreath the other year, those who send the men to die soon forget, those involved tend to remember it only too well...

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 am

it was a bloody insult to me I can tell you!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:04 pm

I used to think Royalty was a good thing for our country, then I stopped and thought we'v never heard a word off the queen not agreeing with all the bullshit we put up with from the EU. She has meekly give in to all things affecting our country in a negative way with not a word of protest.Iknow she has to go with what her advisers tell her,but she could have said,"I don't agree with that decision but I have no power to alter it"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:07 pm

nicko wrote:I used to think Royalty was a good thing for our country, then I stopped and thought we'v never heard a word off the queen not agreeing with all the bullshit we put up with from the EU. She has meekly give in to all things affecting our country in a negative way with not a word of protest.Iknow she has to go with what her advisers tell her,but she could have said,"I don't agree with that decision but I have no power to alter it"

Yes. Maybe she's advised to say what she thinks we all want to hear. Well I don't want to hear that the murdering IRA scum are really jolly good fellows and were "misunderstood".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:35 pm

nicko wrote:I took the Queens "shilling" and did 2 tours of Northen Ireland, wounded twice I still believed I was a Royalist. I saw a good friend blown to bits and several others shot. Our Queen now sits down with the Terrorist who killed them,Martin McGuiness!!.I am at a loss for words on how to describe how I feel.Tthe only word I can think off at the moment is disgust. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
What the fuck is your problem Penfold ffs move on.

Our Queenie represents Great Britain and the commonwealth with distinction, and it's excellent for her Majesty to pursue peace with Ireland.

I like this Irishman,,,
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:40 pm

scrat wrote:
nicko wrote:I took the Queens "shilling" and did 2 tours of Northen Ireland, wounded twice I still believed I was a Royalist. I saw a good friend blown to bits and several others shot. Our Queen now sits down with the Terrorist who killed them,Martin McGuiness!!.I am at a loss for words on how to describe how I feel.Tthe only word I can think off at the moment is disgust. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
What the fuck is your problem Penfold ffs move on.

Our Queenie represents Great Britain and the commonwealth with distinction, and it's excellent for her Majesty to pursue peace with Ireland.

I like this Irishman,,,

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
nicko wrote:I used to think Royalty was a good thing for our country, then I stopped and thought we'v never heard a word off the queen not agreeing with all the bullshit we put up with from the EU. She has meekly give in to all things affecting our country in a negative way with not a word of protest.Iknow she has to go with what her advisers tell her,but she could have said,"I don't agree with that decision but I have no power to alter it"

Yes. Maybe she's advised to say what she thinks we all want to hear. Well I don't want to hear that the murdering IRA scum are really jolly good fellows and were "misunderstood".

once again our soldiers have been crapped on from a great height, perhaps they should have thought harder what this implies...

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:29 pm

go away scrat, you don't know what your talking about,Any of your relatives murdered by ira scum? any soldier murdered by them? any child murdered by an ira bomb? one of them bastards shot me while I was helping an injured little girl. I suggest every one on this forum googles "A BRITISH SOLDIERS SONG".scrat you are the lowest of the low,you'v posted some shamefull things in the past,but this is beyond me.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:42 pm

It is the politicians who make her do so Nicko. THe sell out was Blair et al. That said if it introduced long term stable peace then as unpalatable as it is it is better than the alternative.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:05 pm

13 Theirs not to make reply,
14 Theirs not to reason why,
15 Theirs but to do & die,
16 Into the valley of Death
17 Rode the six hundred.

Alfred Lord Tennyson

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:10 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:13 Theirs not to make reply,
14 Theirs not to reason why,
15 Theirs but to do & die,
16 Into the valley of Death
17 Rode the six hundred.

Alfred Lord Tennyson

Sir...............

Bravo........

I think, I take the positive but others may disagree and take the negative.

But from me  cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down