NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottish Independence vote, No camp lead...

Go down

Scottish Independence vote, No camp lead... Empty Scottish Independence vote, No camp lead...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:38 pm

...narrows!!, I just hope that those undecided sway towards a yes vote, I think folk are worried about getting a RW government in every two or three terms...

And I think the vote for independence would not be climbing quite as much if the Tory led coalition were not so hell bent on ruining Britain with OTT austerity measures, toying around with our NHS as usual, picking on the poor.

Anyway, latest polls are:

No camp:46%
Yes camp:41%

I've still a feeling it won't happen , but it's given some people something to think about.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/scottish-independence-yes-support-rises-in-poll-1-3367066

Back to top Go down

Scottish Independence vote, No camp lead... Empty Re: Scottish Independence vote, No camp lead...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Blimey, that has narrowed!

Back to top Go down

Scottish Independence vote, No camp lead... Empty Re: Scottish Independence vote, No camp lead...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Sassy wrote:Blimey, that has narrowed!

Ain't it half Sassy!...I really think folk are dreading another Tory or RW government , if we had the realistic prospect of a Labour government for say...the next two terms, then I think the No camp would have a bigger lead.

The whole of Britain can only be better under a Labour Government, but I think you know that anyway Sass!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:09 pm

JD, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs could do better than this lot, on a dark night, without a torch, riding backwards on a donkey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Sassy wrote:JD, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs could do better than this lot, on a dark night, without a torch, riding backwards on a donkey.

Laughing 

..that sounds just about right Sass!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down