NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU debate Round 2: Farage wins again

+2
stardesk
Irn Bru
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EU debate Round 2: Farage wins again - Page 2 Empty EU debate Round 2: Farage wins again

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

By more than two-to-one debate viewers say Nigel Farage did better than Nick Clegg, a YouGov poll for The Sun finds

Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg and UKIP leader Nigel Farage clashed again this Wednesday in the second of two debates about the future of Britain’s relationship with the E.U.

A YouGov poll conducted for The Sun finds that 68% of people who watched the debate say Nigel Farage performed better overall. 27% say Clegg came out on top and 5% don't know.

A YouGov poll conducted for The Sun after the previous debate (held on March 26) found that debate viewers gave Farage the edge over Clegg by 57% to 36%.

Both polls are weighted to be representative politically and by attitudes to EU membership.

The 60-minute debate was broadcast on the BBC.

http://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/04/02/round-2-farage-wins/

Who won will really be decided by how many people are influenced one way or the other in whether they have changed their minds about being in or out of the EU.

Despite Farage winning last time most people didn't change their minds.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

EU debate Round 2: Farage wins again - Page 2 Empty Re: EU debate Round 2: Farage wins again

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
You started off by saying...
No we signed up to a simple trade arrangement on coal and steel, not to what it has evolved into, a political federal super state dictatorship.
So we didn't just sign up to what you said then?
Making it up as you go along won't cut the mustard on here. Read Treason at Maastricht or a brief summary of it yet?

What are you talking about you bell end?

The British people agreed to a trade arrangement based on coal and steel in the referendum 40 years ago.

That is what I'm talking about by saying 'we signed up to....', meaning the British people agreed to it.

What the people have never agreed to is what it has changed into since Then. The mission creep has been happening since Then bit by bit, treaty after treaty, all the while we got told that it wouldn't mean anything and it was just amending treaty or to tidy up etc, while all the time vast powers were being transferred to an ever increasing EU political controlling dictatorship.

Bless, the anger of UKIP supporters, speaks volumes, they are utterly clueless, so how ar you going to trade with the EU when out if we did?
You do realise we would still have to abide by non democratic rulings just like the new EU and US agreement, where no British or many other government had a say, but to trade we have to abide by the rules, or do you want our nation to go bankrupt because you are having a tantrum?

UK car manufacturers are already making noises about this and in this day and age upping sticks and moving elsewhere ain't really that difficult.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

EU debate Round 2: Farage wins again - Page 2 Empty Re: EU debate Round 2: Farage wins again

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bless, the anger of UKIP supporters, speaks volumes, they are utterly clueless, so how ar you going to trade with the EU when out if we did?
You do realise we would still have to abide by non democratic rulings just like the new EU and US agreement, where no British or many other government had a say, but to trade we have to abide by the rules, or do you want our nation to go bankrupt because you are having a tantrum?

UK car manufacturers are already making noises about this and in this day and age upping sticks and moving elsewhere ain't really that difficult.

Very much agreed and this will become more vocal the more people begin to realise what making your bed with UKIP means, but then again one quarter of UKIP supporters are ex BNP, the sad racist train hoping beyond hope to implement their their intolerant views.
I see no good about UKIP, but intolerance, they have voted against or abstained any progressive homosexual equality policies, they have countless members anti Muslim and immigrants, they are a well polished new version of the BNP and this will come out in time.
What is worse is people buy into their bullshit, because they are disaffected with the main parties, but would rather go to bed with something worse and bring our nation to ruin, Farage has no understanding of how to run a nation, all he knows is how to play on fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
The British people agreed to a trade arrangement based on coal and steel in the referendum 40 years ago.
That is what I'm talking about by saying 'we signed up to....', meaning the British people agreed to it.
What the people have never agreed to is what it has changed into since Then. The mission creep has been happening since Then bit by bit, treaty after treaty, all the while we got told that it wouldn't mean anything and it was just amending treaty or to tidy up etc, while all the time vast powers were being transferred to an ever increasing EU political controlling dictatorship.
No, we didn't agree to it. That's what Heath signed us up to at the same time as he signed us up to the Treaty of Rome and he never asked the electorate. Check the records. What we (the people) did agree to was to stay in the EEC at a later date in a referendum delivered by a Labour government.
This discussion was about what the country signed us up to (the governments) not the people.
You're just moving the goalposts and making things up as you go along now.

I know what I mean when I say it, sadly you have misunderstood, when I said 'we signed up...' I meant we the people, if I mean labour or Tory or govt then I will say so.

And we the people did sign up to remain in EEC back in 75, as it was then which was a trade arrangement, common market, about coal and steel.

We did not sign up to the EU dictatorship that it has turned into.

And dodge, you are admitting we have a non democratic system in and claiming that we will still have it when out too!

You are an idiot if you think mutually beneficial trade will stop by leaving EU.

Don't you like democracy or the right to self determination?

And everyone remember British jobs for British workers?

Another example of this is the company doing the tunneling on crossrail are Spanish!

The man who died the other week was Spanish too!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Hilarious and still matti avoids the point.

What will he do when we are out of the \EU, will he abide with EU rulings to trade, which means non democratic laws?

Seriously I have not had this much fun with an ex BNP racist in ages

Answer the question, will you ruin the economy just to be an idiot by not abiding by EU laws on trade, something which has not been democratically voted for by the British people?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
No, we didn't agree to it. That's what Heath signed us up to at the same time as he signed us up to the Treaty of Rome and he never asked the electorate. Check the records. What we (the people) did agree to was to stay in the EEC at a later date in a referendum delivered by a Labour government.
This discussion was about what the country signed us up to (the governments) not the people.
You're just moving the goalposts and making things up as you go along now.

I know what I mean when I say it, sadly you have misunderstood, when I said 'we signed up...' I meant we the people, if I mean labour or Tory or govt then I will say so.

And we the people did sign up to remain in EEC back in 75, as it was then which was a trade arrangement, common market, about coal and steel.

And dodge, you are admitting we have a non democratic system in and claiming that we will still have it when out too!

You are an idiot if you think mutually beneficial trade will stop by leaving EU.

Another example of this is the company doing the tunneling on crossrail are Spanish!

No misunderstanding...

I said...
This country signed up to what we have and if you think that our free trade agreement and foreign investment isn't important then you are living in a dream world.

To which you replied...
No we signed up to a simple trade arrangement on coal and steel, not to what it has evolved into, a political federal super state dictatorship.

You see - it was this country (the government) and that's what it was - the government. So Stop trying to move the goalposts and make it up as you go along because that's what you're doing.

And if you knew anything about my views you would have known that I am actually in favour of a referendum to put this to bed once and for all.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Have fun Irn and great reply by the way, as have to go, so have a good evening, will enjoy reading the replies tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:05 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

thats not what the debate is

there is a difference between free trade across borders that works both ways and being forced to be part of a political super bloc that effectively reduces sovereign nations to puppet states governed by a central government in Brussels that not one single person in all the millions in europe voted into power

Of course the debate is about all that. And who is being forced to be part of a political super bloc? This country signed up to what we have and if you think that our free trade agreement and foreign investment isn't important then you are living in a dream world.

you really are stupid aren't you

i have clearly stated that there is a difference between a free trade agreement and a political agreement you retard

do you even speak English you halfwit

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Tommy, explain to me what the processes are for exporting goods to Norway, the rest of the world and the EU.

All three are very different.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:09 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

thats not what the debate is

there is a difference between free trade across borders that works both ways and being forced to be part of a political super bloc that effectively reduces sovereign nations to puppet states governed by a central government in Brussels that not one single person in all the millions in europe voted into power

Of course the debate is about all that. And who is being forced to be part of a political super bloc? This country signed up to what we have and if you think that our free trade agreement and foreign investment isn't important then you are living in a dream world.

i have clearly stated that there is a difference between a free trade agreement and a political agreement you retard

I'm British - you're not.

So, as far as the EU is concerned how do we get one without the other?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:53 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
No misunderstanding...
I said...
This country signed up to what we have and if you think that our free trade agreement and foreign investment isn't important then you are living in a dream world.
To which you replied...

You see - it was this country (the government) and that's what it was - the government. So Stop trying to move the goalposts and make it up as you go along because that's what you're doing.
And if you knew anything about my views you would have known that I am actually in favour of a referendum to put this to bed once and for all.

Let me get this straight, are you really telling me what I mean?

Don't you think I know what I mean better than you do?

40 years ago we (the people) signed up to the idea of the EEC (or common market as it was also known) in a referendum.

It has changed dramatically since then under both Tory and labour and We (the people) have never agreed to these changes or what we have now as the EU.

And yes I know the referendum question was about staying in something that had already been signed up to by the govt of The time.

And Didge you are a twat, we can trade with people without being run by them.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
No misunderstanding...
I said...
To which you replied...

Let me get this straight, are you really telling me what I mean?

Don't you think I know what I mean better than you do?

40 years ago we (the people) signed up to the idea of the EEC (or common market as it was also known) in a referendum.

It has changed dramatically since then under both Tory and labour and We (the people) have never agreed to these changes or what we have now as the EU.

And yes I know the referendum question was about staying in something that had already been signed up to by the govt of The time.

And Didge you are a twat, we can trade with people without being run by them.

I just quoted what I said and what you said in reply. Pretty straightforward isn't it?

You moved the goalposts. Deal with it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:05 pm

I meant we the people, you misunderstood.
Simple as that.
What do I have to gain by splitting hairs over this?
The point I was making was that we signed up to the EEC (common market) which was a trade arrangement on coal and steel, we didn't vote to sign up to a political federal dictatorship.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I speak the queens English.

You speaky labour ejukashoon.

Don't embarrass yourself and try to compete with me in education or intellect.

The answer is so simple even you should understand it!!

We tell the EU that we are happy to buy their bananas in exchange for them buying our apples, but we are not happy to have to ask them for permission to shit, nor for them to tell us how to wipe our arses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:16 pm

Think that is put simply enough for some to understand smelly.

Although one may try to misunderstand it on purpose just to put up an argument against something he has himself created....

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:22 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I meant we the people, you misunderstood.
Simple as that.
What do I have to gain by splitting hairs over this?
The point I was making was that we signed up to the EEC (common market) which was a trade arrangement on coal and steel, we didn't vote to sign up to a political federal dictatorship.

No, I said the country which in relation to the topic was the government. You replied in that context and all you are doing now is moving the goalposts to try and get yourself out of the mess you have got yourself into.

Just accept that and move on.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:27 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

We tell the EU that we are happy to buy their bananas in exchange for them buying our apples, but we are not happy to have to ask them for permission to shit, nor for them to tell us how to wipe our arses.

Yes, I see the Queen's English all over that right enough. How many queens is that Laughing

So answer the question. How do we get one without the other?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:49 am

Listen you bell end, I know what I mean when I say it, and I meant we signed up in relation to the last time we had a referendum.
40 years ago the referendum was about being in the EEC (common market) which was a simple trade agreement on coal and steel, nothing more.
This is what I was talking about so it is clear that there was a misunderstanding, I have clarified my meaning as soon as it was clear what I said was misconstrued.
No goal post move, just clarity.
And a good attempt from you to divert from the point I was making about never having a referendum on EU membership as what we (the people) signed up to 40 years ago in the last referendum was the EEC which was the common market simple trade agreement on coal and steel.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:55 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Think that is put simply enough for some to understand smelly.

Although one may try to misunderstand it on purpose just to put up an argument against something he has himself created....

Is Smelly going to vote UKIP, as well as you then?  lol! 

Are you both standing as candidates for UKIP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:00 am

Smelly & Matti!

Two of the more moderate members of UKIP

... farao lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:12 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Listen you bell end, I know what I mean when I say it, and I meant we signed up in relation to the last time we had a referendum.
40 years ago the referendum was about being in the EEC (common market) which was a simple trade agreement on coal and steel, nothing more.
This is what I was talking about so it is clear that there was a misunderstanding, I have clarified my meaning as soon as it was clear what I said was misconstrued.
No goal post move, just clarity.
And a good attempt from you to divert from the point I was making about never having a referendum on EU membership as what we (the people) signed up to 40 years ago in the last referendum was the EEC which was the common market simple trade agreement on coal and steel.

We signed up to it before we had a referendum.

From Hansard

EUROPEAN COAL AND STEEL COMMUNITY AND EURATOM
HC Deb 29 April 1963 vol 676 cc685-6 685

§ 1. Mr. Ridley

asked the Lord Privy Seal what negotiations he is conducting with the European Coal and Steel Community with a view to closer association between the Community and the United Kingdom.

Know your history.

http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/commons/1963/apr/29/european-coal-and-steel-community-and
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:18 am

Yes I know!

I said we (the people) signed up to the idea via referendum 40 years ago.
How many more times?

The fact remains we voted to stay in the EEC (common market) which was a simple trade agreement.

The EU is completely different and nobody ever voted for it!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:31 am

Irn Bru wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Yes, I see the Queen's English all over that right enough. How many queens is that  Laughing

So answer the question. How do we get one without the other?

Sir

have to give you that one, not that I have been counting the number of Queens...

brilliant.

lol! 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:48 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

The man who confesses to need to use a spell check

Who has no qualifications

Pricless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:57 am

Didge wrote:Hilarious and still matti avoids the point.

What will he do when we are out of the \EU, will he abide with EU rulings to trade, which means non democratic laws?

Answer the question, will you ruin the economy just to be an idiot by not abiding by EU laws on trade, something which has not been democratically voted for by the British people?

Take your time

Still no answer, poor Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:12 am

Didge wrote:

Take your time

Does China abide by EU laws on trade?  Mexico?  The US?

How on Earth do these countries manage when they do not abide by EU rules?  I mean their economies must be in a horrendous state.

I have given you the documentation Didge go and read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Didge you ask irrelevant questions that have no basis in reality.

We can still trade with European countries without being run by Brussels.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge you ask irrelevant questions that have no basis in reality.

We can still trade with European countries without being run by Brussels.

Tommy, no-one has said that we can't continue to trade with the EU and Didge has already explained it to you what the the trading condition would be like if we left the EU.

His questions are completely relevant.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 pm

sphinx wrote:
Didge wrote:

Take your time

Does China abide by EU laws on trade?  Mexico?  The US?

How on Earth do these countries manage when they do not abide by EU rules?  I mean their economies must be in a horrendous state.

I have given you the documentation Didge go and read it.

Well actually they do have to abide by the rules to trade with the EU. Remember you were complaining about that when you brought up straight Bananas the last time we discussed this.

Here's some documentation from an academic study for you to read. It's from the Centre for Economics and Business Research.

British Jobs and the Single Market

http://www.cebr.com/reports/british-jobs-and-the-single-market/

Feel free to read it as well Tommy.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:33 pm

Didge is waffling bollocks as usual.
We don't have to be run by EU to trade with European countries.
There is strong anti EU sentiment across Europe.
It has been in the FT that the EU central bank is going to start doing quantitative easing (printing more money) to prop up the failed Euro!
The EU is crumbling before our eyes, it is a corrupt, and failed undemocratic, unwanted, unelected dictatorship!
Nobody wants it but everybody's got it.
We can trade with European countries without being run by EU.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge is waffling bollocks as usual. He's not
We don't have to be run by EU to trade with European countries. Already answered
There is strong anti EU sentiment across Europe. Eh?
It has been in the FT that the EU central bank is going to start doing quantitative easing (printing more money) to prop up the failed Euro! We are doing the same and anyway we're not in the Euro - well done Labour on that one.
The EU is crumbling before our eyes, it is a corrupt, and failed undemocratic, unwanted, unelected dictatorship!
Nobody wants it but everybody's got it. Nobody!!! Really?
We can trade with European countries without being run by EU. Already answered

That';s just an angry rant Tommy but it's true that there is need for reform - that's already been said to uou. Try and read the link I have provided and comment on that.

OK
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:03 pm

The EU is crumblingbefore our very eyes!

Desperate attempts to keep it going and deny democracy will not work.

The EU is the problem, not the solution!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:34 pm

That is all Matti.Tommy can do is rant, again is UKIP still going to abide with all EU laws and regulations on trading?
If yes, then UKIP show complete double standards because what have they changed by leaving, nothing on trade laws, in fact we stand to lose greatly any influence we had not only within the EU but the world a a whole as it is because we are in that we have created so many deals, something Tommy forgets.

This moving out of the EU will change nothing in regards to trading laws, we will still have to apply them or we lose millions of business within the EU and even worse we become way worse off if UKIP does not apply with these EU trading laws, because we will lose millions of business not only with EU nations, but many of their firms here supplying millions of jobs, all to satisfy some spoilt brats who do not want to negotiate, the sensible thing to do but pull out and leave us in Siberia.
Now the Swiss are not even in the EU and yet have voted to have immigration controls and guess why is the EU doing about that because the Swiss did not negotiation this?

http://www.euronews.com/2014/02/09/eu-warns-switzerland-all-treaties-will-be-reviewed-after-anti-immigration-vote/

The UK “acts as a gateway to Europe for many financial institutions and corporates from around the world. Their establishment and subsequent growth in the UK is no coincidence but is linked to the country’s membership of the world’s largest single market, the European Union.”
Source: The Financial Times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:37 pm

The EU isn’t perfect, and Britain is right to work with our allies to reform it. But if we want to maximise prosperity, trade and jobs, if we want our own continent and the world to be safer and greener, if we want to be as influential as possible in world affairs, there is simply no alternative to the UK being an active and leading member of the EU.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:58 pm

More bullshit from dodge.

We can trade without being run by EU.

The EU is an expensive red herring!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:More bullshit from dodge.

We can trade without being run by EU.

The EU is an expensive red herring!

With have to trade with the Eu and thus abide by its rulings if, or millions of business goes and we have a recession the likes of which will make Britain bankrupt and millions become unemployed, something that you have no answer to.
Hence why Britain should try to negotiate first, leaving should be after exhausting all options

You know very little it seems Tommy as again you ignore that fact that Norway, Iceland and the Swiss have all adapted EU laws and rulings on trade and business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:57 pm

The EU is not about just trade any more, it has not been for a lvery ong time.

We have been led up the garden path for too long.

And everyone can see it!

The whole organisation is corrupt and sucking billions out of the economies and tax payers of all.

It is unnecessary, unwanted, undemocratic and is the cause of so many problems, not The solution.

Enough is enough!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Blimey still unable to answer my question and what about the new EU US deal?

The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), which is being thrashed out between EU and US officials, promises to amount to an extra £98 billion a year to the EU and £78 billion a year to the US.

Now would we have got such a deal out of the EU with the US? This deal is also being celebrated by all the parties including UKIP?

The fact is the EU is far from perfect and needs to change and this will come from nations deciding what is fair and best and just leaving without attempting to do so would be economic suicide if UKIP then does not follow as stated much regulations, because the EU, can then impose more rules on us to trade which could damage many business and even see some pull out of the UK as the position in the UK has become untenable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 am

What question?

Already answered anything relevant.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10614864/EU-corruption-costing-economy-100bn-a-year.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:41 am

No you did not answer my question at all, so answer will you still abide by EU laws if we pull out or ignore them all?

You really are the worst poster for avoiding so many points and clutching at straws

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:54 am

I've answered that already, we can trade with European nations without being run by EU.

the EU is a busted flush and is in complete disarray.

the people of Europe don't want the EU.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:57 am

Didge wrote:Blimey still unable to answer my question and what about the new EU US deal?
Not answered by Tommy.

The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), which is being thrashed out between EU and US officials, promises to amount to an extra £98 billion a year to the EU and £78 billion a year to the US.

Now would we have got such a deal out of the EU with the US? This deal is also being celebrated by all the parties including UKIP?
Not answered by Tommy.

The fact is the EU is far from perfect and needs to change and this will come from nations deciding what is fair and best and just leaving without attempting to do so would be economic suicide if UKIP then does not follow as stated much regulations, because the EU, can then impose more rules on us to trade which could damage many business and even see some pull out of the UK as the position in the UK has become untenable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:59 am

No answer from Tommy

No answer from Tommy

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:23 pm

We can make our own trade deals.
I am skeptical of opening our markets up if it means being rinsed out by unscrupulous hedge funds and other dubious 'investors'.
We can trade with European nations if they have goods and/or services we want and they have goods and/or services they want from us, without being run by EU. I don't know how many times I have said this now.
Our economy will be better if we lose the ball and chain that is the EU that is dragging us all down with It's expensive drain on us all.
I don't know why you are such a supporter of this corrupt and undemocratic dictatorship....?

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:27 pm

So there you have it all are business with the EU will go if Tommy gets into power, fuck me, hilarious, thus rendering millions unemployed, less money to buy retail  and everything else having a knock on affect destroying the country.

Bravo Tommy, you just killed the UK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Can someone try to explain with Tommy, that even if we leave we still have to abide by EU laws on trading otherwise we lose that trade.

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Bullshit Didge!
Trade doesn't happen because of the EU, it happens despite the EU.
And The EU is not about trade, it is about creating a federal super state dictatorship..
Against the will of the European people.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:41 pm

What a wally, the countries we trade with in the EU if we do not apply to EU trade laws are then unable to trade with us, as we have to make new agreements which again can only be done by applying with EU trade laws.

So you have again shown how little you know, again why is it the Swiss, Norway and Iceland have all adapted the EU trade laws?

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:46 pm

More bullshit.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Er no its a fact, so explain why the Swiss, the Norwegians and Iceland all comply with EU trade laws?

It is not difficult tommy, and saying bullshit is not an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:39 pm

We are one of the largest economies in the world with much to offer.

Leaving EU will not stop trade.

You are talking rubbish.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next