NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has a plague already arrived?...

+5
Stephenmarra
Tommy Monk
nicko
Ben Reilly
captain
9 posters

Go down

Has a plague already arrived?... Empty Has a plague already arrived?...

Post by captain Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:36 am

Americans die each day after acquiring superbug hospital infections

If a jumbo jet crashed into the ocean every single day, it would roughly equal the number of Americans who die each day following superbug infections acquired at U.S. hospitals. Far from being some hyped-up scare story, that's actually the conclusion of none other than the CDC, which has now publicly warned that 1 in 25 hospital patients gets infected and tens of thousands die each year.

"On any given day, 1 in 25 hospital patients has at least one healthcare-associated infection," reports the CDC newsroom.(1)

"The CDC's 2011 survey of 183 hospitals showed that an estimated 648,000 patients nationwide suffered 721,000 infections, and 75,000 of them died," reports the Washington Post.(2)

If you do the math, that comes out to 205 deaths per day, on average, in U.S. hospitals...
http://www.naturalnews.com/044494_superbug_infections_hospitals_modern_plague.html
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Has a plague already arrived?... Empty Re: Has a plague already arrived?...

Post by captain Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:06 am

Has a plague already arrived? 205 Eyes and ears wide open here.

This very subject was brought up recently according to a long time worker at a nearby hospital... Hospital office and medical staff were informed of future outbreaks of new infections to be expected in UK and in the hospitals.
It all seemed to be a very bleak future ahead of us with a lot of these diseases being deadly with numerous expected to be resistant to the new antibiotics, drugs and few in the way of more natural treatments that are already being tested. What got me wondering was "a great deal of dissatisfaction," amongst the patients as they see that more foreigners, being temporary or eastern Europeans are seen as given a higher priority per head of patient, plus being administered all the latest drugs, while many of the locals in many cases are refused any form of medical treatment and are having huge delays.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:41 am

It's just evolution at work! The more we kill these infectious bugs, the more resistant the survivors become to the means usually used to kill them.

I'm reading a novel right now based on the idea that we're killing too many of the benign germs in our environment and artificially selecting the resistant germs that will end up causing a plague.

Don't use antibacterial anything; don't over-sanitize your environment; don't even scrub surfaces too often. The things that don't kill you do indeed make you stronger, and that strength will come in handy when you get a serious infection.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Learning so much here by trail and error. Salt, vinegar coconut oil and bicarb are my main cleaning agents for almost everything.

Have not got this through to the younger generation yet, but they are becoming fast aware of many of the other dangers they have been dicing with over these past years.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:06 pm

I have a daughter and grandkids .my daughter is forever cleaning her house. she and the kids are all ways coming down with chest infections sore throats and stomach bugs. could be something in being too clean?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:10 pm

perhaps this is being allowed to happen and until the numbers get too ridiculous or someone deman answers it will continue...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:59 pm

nicko wrote:I have a daughter and grandkids .my daughter is forever cleaning her house. she and the kids are all ways coming down with chest infections sore throats and stomach bugs. could be something in being too clean?

Absolutely! Parents are sterilizing the environment their kids grow up in in ways ours never didn't. Kids have to be allowed to get dirty, to get cuts and scrapes, in order for their immune systems to develop. Everyone I know who keeps their environment hyper-sterilized is more sickly and I think that's the reason.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:04 pm

captainJane wrote:Learning so much here by trail and error. Salt, vinegar coconut oil and bicarb are my main cleaning agents for almost everything.

Have not got this through to the younger generation yet, but they are becoming fast aware of many of the other dangers they have been dicing with over these past years.

Don't forget lemon, cuts through grease and makes everything smell fresh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:I have a daughter and grandkids .my daughter is forever cleaning her house. she and the kids are all ways coming down with chest infections sore throats and stomach bugs. could be something in being too clean?

Absolutely! Parents are sterilizing the environment their kids grow up in in ways ours never didn't. Kids have to be allowed to get dirty, to get cuts and scrapes, in order for their immune systems to develop. Everyone I know who keeps their environment hyper-sterilized is more sickly and I think that's the reason.

Couldn't agree more. As you know, I have a crap immune system but I'm sure if I avoided all germs it would be even worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Has a plague already arrived?... What_d12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Lots of really dangerous chemicals in todays cleaning products.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:48 pm

I think it was on QI that said there is more germs on a chopping board than your toilet  seat, but doesn't that just go to prove that a healthy immune can cope with more than you would expect ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:I think it was on QI that said there is more germs on a chopping board than your toilet  seat, but doesn't that just go to prove that a healthy immune can cope with more than you would expect ?
there probably are Stephen, but its not quantity that counts...its type of bug that matters......

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:55 pm

The average human body has a half-gallon of bacteria living inside it; there are actually 10 times as many bacterial cells in our bodies than there are human cells (I know that seems impossible, but bacteria are far, far smaller than our cells).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Yes most definitely

It's called the Insidious Sinister Lethal And Malicious plague

Or I.S.L.A.M for short

A most deadly plague indeed it killed over 3000 innocent people in a single day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Yes, it came from South Africa and it's trying to bore us all to death.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Couldn't agree more, used to eat worms non cooked as too young and BBQ were not around then.  Still alive, tummy may be Dicky but I put that down to the amount of veg I eat as told to so by the media......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:33 pm

I have 6 cats 6 dogs and a variety of other pets which are handled and "fussed" on a daily basis
I keep half a dozen hens for eggs
I handle my ferrets daily..

I hunt
I Fish
I eat a lot of what I hunt and fish

I "forage" for edible stuff when out and about..

I havn't had a bad belly in 40 odd years

I havnt had a cold of any severity for 40 odd years

I'm 60 in september and can walk 40 miles with a 40 lb pack on my back in a day

hmmmm.......

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:49 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:I have 6 cats 6 dogs and a variety of other pets which are handled and "fussed" on a daily basis

I hunt
I Fish

hmmmm.......

You're lucky because I got an autoimmune disease, despite being disgustingly heathy for my whole,life and eating brilliantly, and then my health just sucked and has done, on and off, ever since.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:15 pm

eddie wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:I have 6 cats 6 dogs and a variety of other pets which are handled and "fussed" on a daily basis

I hunt
I Fish

hmmmm.......

You're lucky because I got an autoimmune disease, despite being disgustingly heathy for my whole,life and eating brilliantly, and then my health just sucked and has done, on and off, ever since.

Sorry to hear that eddie, I know, I do count myself lucky, when I look at some of my "peers" and see the state they are in, it fair makes me cringe...
there is something to be said for an attitude of "you have one life....live it". I hope your bad to good days ratio is decent Eddie, just make sure you make the most of the good and "reasonable" ones

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:17 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
eddie wrote:

Sorry to hear that eddie, I know, I do count myself lucky, when I look at some of my "peers" and see the state they are in, it fair makes me cringe...
there is something to be said for an attitude of "you have one life....live it". I hope your bad to good days ratio is decent Eddie, just make sure you make the most of the good and "reasonable" ones

Perfection.  Ditto  XX
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:07 am

I hunt
I Fish

hmmmm.......

Think I just figured out who you are in real life! Is this you?

Has a plague already arrived?... Chuck-Norris-01
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:59 am

"Don't forget lemon, cuts through grease and makes everything smell fresh." Thanks @Sassy.
A lemon would be very lucky to land anywhere away from a cup or a glass. I am so addicted to it. Smile But I will try to spare some for my cleaning from now on.

@Tommy Monk. You are so right! It horrifies me the amount of toxic crap I used to splash around my home, thinking I was keeping things clean.  affraid 
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:08 am

I've been known to splash a load around all over the place too!
Smile

Now I just save it for those really dirty nooks and cranny's.....!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:02 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I hunt
I Fish

hmmmm.......

Think I just figured out who you are in real life! Is this you?

Has a plague already arrived?... Chuck-Norris-01

Ner...when I stare at the sun, it looks down at its feet and shuffles guiltily.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:03 am

and when I stare into the abyss, the abyss quivers in fear...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:05 am

Do you do push-downs, rather than push-ups -- where rather than pushing yourself up, you're pushing the Earth down?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:11 am

thats right....and when i run the world turns under me

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:41 am

Does your corkscrew go the opposite way to an English one, water down a plug hole does............ Is it the same ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
eddie wrote:

Sorry vic, just rememberd I posted on this thread lol
I am one of life's positive buggars, I accept my fate and make the most of it.
I'm not half as ill as some so I'm lucky.

Luckily enough I do like healthy food, my body reacts well to good food and I do look a good few years younger than my age do I'm doing something right.

I do a nice clean detox regularly; lemon and lime water - makes me pee all day but makes me feel great too!

Xx
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:45 am

I spent most of my life outside hunting and fishing, I loved wild and lonely places. it's all gone now ,I'm stuck in the bloody house with just memories.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:53 am

Some say Jesus can walk on water - BigAndy9 can swim through land.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 am

nicko wrote:I spent most of my life outside hunting and fishing, I loved wild and lonely places.  it's all gone now ,I'm stuck in the bloody house with just memories.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:03 am

nicko wrote:I spent most of my life outside hunting and fishing, I loved wild and lonely places.  it's all gone now ,I'm stuck in the bloody house with just memories.

What you need is an Oculus Rift and a hunting game  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi all. My wife has bought those plug-in (electric) air fresheners and I swear that's what has made me chesty just lately. When I'm outside for any length of time it clears up, no chestiness or cough. Has anyone else experienced this?
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:50 pm

I hate those smelly air fresheners, they are just spraying poison into the air.

Have a look at the chemical ingredients and look them up and see.

I'll bet most are known harmful or dangerous and probably a few carcinogens too!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:52 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi all. My wife has bought those plug-in (electric) air fresheners and I swear that's what has made me chesty just lately. When I'm outside for any length of time it clears up, no chestiness or cough. Has anyone else experienced this?

My OH Stardesk. I use bowls of dried flower leaves that I pour a few drops of essential oils on. Air fresheners make his eyes water and start him coughing and sneezing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Foul things Star...chuck it in the bin.....AND they are a fire risk too....

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:32 am

eddie wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Sorry vic, just rememberd I posted on this thread lol
I am one of life's positive buggars, I accept my fate and make the most of it.
I'm not half as ill as some so I'm lucky.

I like you girl. Wink Or maybe I like myself at last.

Luckily enough I do like healthy food, my body reacts well to good food and I do look a good few years younger than my age do I'm doing something right.

I do a nice clean detox regularly; lemon and lime water - makes me pee all day but makes me feel great too!

Xx
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:34 am

Spot on eddie. Girl from my own heart. Do you want a house mate?
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down