NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation

4 posters

Go down

Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation Empty Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation Bonbons

The man revealed on Reddit that he has three testicles

A man on Reddit has become the latest internet sensation after he revealed on social media that he has three testicles.

At the beginning of 2014, a man with two penises graced the pages of Reddit, and became an internet sensation. Now another has revealed himself to have been born with three testicles.

The man said he turned eighteen yesterday, in the post, and said he had been dying to reveal himself.

In a similar manner to the two-penises guy, he has already spent several hours answering questions, and is due to do a Q&A session with Reddit users on Tuesday.

The three-testicles man answered questions about whether the three testicles get tangled up, and revealed other enlightening facts.

The NSFW post is available to view on Reddit... Whatever next, we wonder.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/03/25/man-with-three-testicles-becomes-latest-internet-sensation/

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation Empty Re: Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:56 pm

got more balls than you then........

Back to top Go down

Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation Empty Re: Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:57 pm

...well done to him for having the balls to go public!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:59 pm

ORDER ORDER! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:01 pm

single raised digit...... Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:06 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:got more balls than you then........

Go put your ghost outfit on Druid.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:20 pm

I'm not surprised Doug laid you one on....you probably well deserved it, being such an irritating little prick. I'm only surprised he doesnt do it daily....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:28 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:I'm not surprised Doug laid you one on....you probably well deserved it, being such an irritating little prick. I'm only surprised he doesnt do it daily....

One would have to wonder why you made the personal remark on this thread in the first place, and have just made another one druid, and you have posted homophobic slur elsewhere, seems like you are a fraud, because you never indicated your RW stances in the past you coward....Now run along and make some more crap furniture.  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:I'm not surprised Doug laid you one on....you probably well deserved it, being such an irritating little prick. I'm only surprised he doesnt do it daily....

One would have to wonder why you made the personal remark on this thread in the first place, and have just made another one druid, and you have posted homophobic slur elsewhere, seems like you are a fraud, because you never indicated your RW stances in the past you coward....Now run along and make some more crap furniture.  Razz

why was it "personal" Its quite literally true....but as ever you bite...here fishy fishy......

nope catsick....not homophobic.....PHILOPHOBIC...I told you before.....you are sick in the head and stupid to boot....hook line sinker.......

go work for a living instead of expecting people to support your pointless existence......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:37 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

why was it "personal" Its quite literally true....but as ever you bite...here fishy fishy......

nope catsick....not homophobic.....PHILOPHOBIC...I told you before.....you are sick in the head and stupid to boot....hook line sinker.......

go work for a living instead of expecting people to support your pointless existence......

Well if that was the case, you would have used a derogatory remark, that wasn't gay related....You fucking RW pantomime prick.  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Well if that was the case, you would have used a derogatory remark, that wasn't gay related....You fucking RW pantomime prick.  Rolling Eyes

ner....i know what makes you bite...fishy fishy fishy....... ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:06 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

ner....i know what makes you bite...fishy fishy fishy....... ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

::troll:: ::troll:: ::troll:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:09 am

Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation 2Q==

::rfth:: affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 am

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

pot....kettle ....black
whassup...dont like a bit of your own back, you nasty slithering slimey two faced slug....

oooh...back to......Gollum....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:16 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

pot....kettle ....black
whassup...dont like a bit of your own back, you nasty slithering slimey two faced slug....

Sooooo....Which pantomine dress do you choose then....

Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation 9k=

Or.......

:\\:[: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:20 am

you show your ignorance ...silly boy....

you once agian prove how shallow you are and how little you know.....
and how two faced you are....

but then again, what can we expect from a fraudster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:26 am

come to that, if you want a serious answer......

why would I wear anything other than normal clothes???  :\\:[:  ::dunno:: 

you see catsick, you cannot tell the difference between those (above) who merely "play" at being what they "think" is being a druid and those who really ARE. difficult I know because those who REALLY are druids, are mostly indistinguishable from anyone else.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 am

victorisnotamused wrote:you show your ignorance ...silly boy....

you once agian prove how shallow you are and how little you know.....
and how two faced you are....

but then again, what can we expect from a fraudster

.....Perhaps you might want to expand on that slanderous allegation.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:30 am

i bet my 2 are bigger than his 3
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:31 am

Come on Victor...I'm waiting..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:37 am

which particular one??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:40 am

come into my parlour said the spider to the fly....

here fishy fishy fishy...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:50 am

victorisnotamused wrote:which particular one??

You make ridiculous slanderous comments, then refuse to back them up with any kind of evidence, how ridiculous you are, you stupid witch.  Rolling Eyes Arrow 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:53 am

....You are going on ignore, you coward forum deleter and stupid pantomime dame! Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:54 am

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:which particular one??

You make ridiculous slanderous comments, then refuse to back them up with any kind of evidence, how ridiculous you are, you stupid witch.  Rolling Eyes Arrow 

bloody 'ell catsick...you got something right for a change...that must rate as a first.....

you actually called me, a male, a witch....congratulations...give the piggy a prize....... cheers ::ftlcheer:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:58 am

Catman wrote:....You are going on ignore, you coward forum deleter and stupid pantomime dame! Razz 

Oh goody...at least i wont have to put up with your inanity........

ME? a pantomime dame.....says catman.....thats got to be the laugh of the year...and at the same time the absolute definition of irony in reverse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:02 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:....You are going on ignore, you coward forum deleter and stupid pantomime dame! Razz 

ME? a pantomime dame.....says catman.....thats got to be the laugh of the year...and at the same time the absolute definition of irony in reverse.

You should study your own posts a bit more, you might learn something, apart from being able to make useless furniture, of course!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:02 am

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:
pot....kettle ....black

Sooooo....Which pantomine dress do you choose then....

Or.......

:\\:[: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

which do YOU choose

Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation X110

or

Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation X210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:04 am

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

You should study your own posts a bit more, you might learn something, apart from being able to make useless furniture, of course!  Laughing 

at least I do something to earn my keep.......I'm not a burden on society.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:07 am

What the fucking hell has got into the both of you. Phil, you should be ashamed, and Victor so should you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:17 am

Sassy, I know you mean well, but i will no longer put up with f**kwits like catman and didge.

as I said first thing when i returned ...its me....and NOT me......

I had to take that break before i said something really disgusting to both of them, I will NOT be driven off here because these two choose to twist my posts into having meanings OTHER than what I actually post.....

CATMAN started it...he wants to play nasty little games, then he will get a lesson in "nasty"....You think the pathetic R/W on here are nasty? they are beginners..... I am my own man...with my own opinions which belong to NO party line, as you well know....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:20 am

Really Victor?   That's your excuse for sounding like a demented RW extremist and attacking someone because they can't work.   You are better than that, well I though you were and I hope you are.

Oh miss, he started miss!!!!   If I could get hold of the both of you I'd slap both your legs.

I'm ashamed of both of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:35 am

Sassy wrote:Really Victor?   That's your excuse for sounding like a demented RW extremist and attacking someone because they can't work.   You are better than that, well I though you were and I hope you are.

Oh miss, he started miss!!!!   If I could get hold of the both of you I'd slap both your legs.

I'm ashamed of both of you.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:36 am

Well I did warn him I would use his weaknesses to hurt him...if he carried on and he did.....
you should of course also note that my comments were aimed AT HIM...soley...not "people who cant work" as a group.
I wasnt aware of any strategic arms limitations in verbal warfare...
however.....I will take your observations on board...and keep schtum...this time.......

BUT............no....more..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:46 am

victorisnotamused wrote:Well I did warn him I would use his weaknesses to hurt him...if he carried on and he did.....
you should of course also note that my comments were aimed AT HIM...soley...not "people who cant work" as a group.
I wasnt aware of any strategic arms limitations in verbal warfare...
however.....I will take your observations on board...and keep schtum...this time.......

BUT............no....more..

As i have said, you gave the warning on the druid thread, then i layed off, but you chose to attack me on this three testicle (weird news) thread...Anyone can go look, since i'm not a lying RW scumbag, and forum deleting coward like you. :/pwn://: ::zomb::

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:20 am

Pwoor Dean, flop manager!  Laughing 

Just heard that Turkey has blocked YouTube now...Posted your web address to the UK consulate, you are living in Mersin, and your site is full of anti Muslim hatred!  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:46 am

Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation Baby-ultimate-fighting
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Man with three testicles becomes latest internet sensation Baby-ultimate-fighting

and your point is.....?

I'm NOT a liberalist progressive....therefor I dont stand there taking mindless s**t from all and sundry whilst being daft enough to defend their right to throw s**t.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:30 pm

At the risk of posting like Phil .............
 Cool  Shocked  Cool 
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:50 pm

is it ok i cant work?
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down