NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickstarter campaign for a product that could save lives

3 posters

Go down

Kickstarter campaign for a product that could save lives Empty Kickstarter campaign for a product that could save lives

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:26 am

I just got a press release for this product and its Kickstarter campaign. Where there's nothing I could possibly do to help these people in my profession, I thought I'd help bring them some eyeballs by posting about it here.

Basically it's a very eye-grabbing LED belt system that could help people avoid getting hit by cars when they have to go out at night. To me, it looks pretty cool too:

Kickstarter campaign for a product that could save lives HALO%20X%20red%201

http://www.halobelt.com/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter campaign for a product that could save lives Empty Re: Kickstarter campaign for a product that could save lives

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:27 am

Are they going to sell it here? My grandson is a cyclist and that looks really good for making sure he can be seen.

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter campaign for a product that could save lives Empty Re: Kickstarter campaign for a product that could save lives

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:30 am

Sassy wrote:Are they going to sell it here?   My grandson is a cyclist and that looks really good for making sure he can be seen.

From what I can tell, they're already selling and they say their business is global -- probably means they'll ship anywhere Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am

Great, going to get him one then, always worry about him cycling to work etc. Thanks for that.

Going to try sleep again lol.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:52 am

some idiots this way on ride at night with no light and usually in dark clothes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:some idiots this way on ride at night with no light and usually in dark clothes...

I know the type! I have to drive at night a lot because of my job, and they're always the people that I'm swerving to avoid at the last second and spending the rest of my drive trying not to have a heart attack ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:18 am

There was something similar to this shown on the recent Dragons Den series, an ex paratrooper I think had designed it for joggers at night. It got thrown out by the Dragons and I couldn't understand why, I thought it was a brilliant idea.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down