NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is this going to get sorted out????

Go down

When is this going to get sorted out???? Empty When is this going to get sorted out????

Post by eddie Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Before,you read this article I'd like you all to know, that the mother of Rihya Malin is a friend of mine.
Her daughter was two, when she died after she was found hanging in this nursery in 2007.

And what have they learned? fuck all!!!!
I'm so mad!!

This isn't the only time or the only nursery that is negligent and hiding their "history" from prospective parents.

My friend, Shatl, Rhiya's mum, has had enough to deal,with.

This was highlighted on the Horizon programme and still nothing is being done!!!

We are letting these people look after our children!!

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/11094378.Nursery_under_scrutiny/

I will post the link to the whole story

Last edited by eddie on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

When is this going to get sorted out???? Empty Re: When is this going to get sorted out????

Post by eddie Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:49 pm

The story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276411/Rhiya-Malin-Mothers-anger-cover-daughters-death.html
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

When is this going to get sorted out???? Empty Re: When is this going to get sorted out????

Post by eddie Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:51 pm

The website which includes the true story

Please be aware, this is very sad and will make you upset

http://www.justiceforrhiya.co.uk
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:27 pm

No wonder you are angry and your friend must be absolutely furious. Bad enough that her daughter died, but to know the circumstances are still in place must make her want to go down there and slap someone.

Please pass on my best wishes to your friend, she won't know me from adam, but I do understand what she is going through.

It sounds a trite thing to suggest, but has she thought of starting a petition on Change.Org to have nursery inspections done more frequently and without telling them someone is coming. It's amazing how many things have been put into action that have started out as a petition on Charge.Org. All the instructions for doing a petition are on the website. Only thing I could think of.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Thanks sassy. I will suggest that to her.
I am seeing her tomorrow actually so we will be brainstorming.

I cannot believe this keeps being allowed to happen!!
It's not just this nursery either sass!

The sad fact is this: when Shatl and her husband went to view the nursery they didn't know that this nursey's previous Ofsted reports all said similar; that the staff were lacksadaisical in their efforts to watch the children.

Rihya was left hanging sassy, for 20 minutes before anyone found her.
The key worker was in her mobile.

Unbelievable.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Ben could I possibly have this moved to "Social issues" ?

Even though it's UK news it may fare better in another section.
I'd like Vod to see it for one, as she has a grandchild this age.

Thanks x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:50 pm

eddie wrote:Before,you read this article I'd like you all to know, that the mother of Rihya Malin is a friend of mine.
Her daughter was two, when she died after she was found hanging in this nursery in 2007.

I'm so mad!!

This isn't the only time or the only nursery that is negligent and hiding their "history" from prospective parents.

This was highlighted on the Horizon programme and still nothing is being done!!!

tragic and what a beautiful little child suffered and died because of neglect  Twisted Evil 

The nursery where my daughter in law works and where my grandson goes twice a week have very  strict rules about mobile phones, staff can only use them on their breaks and nobody can enter the premises without going through security first .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:54 pm

eddie wrote:Thanks sassy. I will suggest that to her.
I am seeing her tomorrow actually so we will be brainstorming.

I cannot believe this keeps being allowed to happen!!
It's not just this nursery either sass!

The sad fact is this: when Shatl and her husband went to view the nursery they didn't know that this nursey's previous Ofsted reports all said similar; that the staff were lacksadaisical in their efforts to watch the children.

Rihya was left hanging sassy, for 20 minutes before anyone found her.
The key worker was in her mobile.

Unbelievable.

heartbreaking just seen what a beautiful little Princess she was  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Vod it's unbelievable that this nursery has just this year, after being prosecuted for Rhiya's death, failed the Ofsted yet again, in the areas that were responsible for her death!!

If you google Casterebridge Care, who are the owners of Eton manor nursery, you'll find that the guy who owns Casterebridge is indeed, also the owner of the care homes involved in the winterbourne care scandal where elderly people were abused.

Why,is this being allowed to go on in our country???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:10 pm

eddie wrote:Vod it's unbelievable that this nursery has just this year, after being prosecuted for Rhiya's death, failed the Ofsted yet again, in the areas that were responsible for her death!!

If you google Casterebridge  Care, who are the owners of Eton manor nursery, you'll find that the guy who owns Casterebridge is indeed, also the owner of the care homes involved in the winterbourne care scandal where elderly people were abused.

Why,is this being allowed to go on in our country???

not sure how this is being passed its an insult to the parents , somebody isn't doing their job properly for sure .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Who are the owners?

Do they have names or are they faceless shareholders?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:19 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Who are the owners?

Paul Brosnan, son of one of Ireland's richest men, owns Casterbridge Care who own Eton Manor.
Casterbridge Care were also involved and the owners of the care home in the Winterbourne scandal.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2011/jul/17/panorama-expose-care-home-boss-resigns
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:22 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Who are the owners?

Paul Brosnan, son of one of Ireland's richest men, owns Casterbridge Care who own Eton Manor.
Casterbridge Care were also involved and the owners of the care home in the Winterbourne scandal.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2011/jul/17/panorama-expose-care-home-boss-resigns

Yes so I read.

He should be prevented from having anything to do with the care industry.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Casterbridge attracted controversy after the 2007 death of two-year-old Rhiya Malin at its Eton Manor nursery in Chigwell, Essex. Last year it emerged Casterbridge had re-registered the nursery under a different company name.

Lawyers for Rhiya's parents have claimed this effectively removed her death from records on Ofsted's website. The regulator has since said it would change the rules on how it treats such re-registering. Casterbridge said it was an unintended result of a corporate consolidation. The super-rich tycoons behind Lydian are also big investors in several other care providers in the UK. Another Jersey investment vehicle called Grove Limited — again led by Denis Brosnan — also counts Desmond, McManus and Magnier among its investors. This business controls the Barchester Healthcare empire of more than 200 homes. Grove is also a major shareholder in Cygnet, one of the largest private provider of psychiatric care services to the NHS.

And now this same fucking nursery have failed yet again, there outside equipment deemed unsafe.
Does another child have to die again????

Rhiya hung by her neck for twenty minutes.
Twenty fucking minutes and that nursery is still allowed to operate charging extortionate rates and able to wipe the records clean.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:27 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
eddie wrote:Before,you read this article I'd like you all to know, that the mother of Rihya Malin is a friend of mine.

I'm so mad!!

tragic and what a beautiful little child suffered and died because of neglect  Twisted Evil 

The nursery where my daughter in law works and where my grandson goes twice a week have very  strict rules about mobile phones, staff can only use them on their breaks and nobody can enter the premises without going through security first .

...oh never mind eh...I'm sure you and Favva are right,,,God shall forgive the perpetrators.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:36 pm

JD I will not have this thread turned into a debate about God please?
The mother of this beautiful, innocent baby is a friend of mine.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:43 pm

eddie wrote:Casterbridge attracted controversy after the 2007 death of two-year-old Rhiya Malin at its Eton Manor nursery in Chigwell, Essex. Last year it emerged Casterbridge had re-registered the nursery under a different company name.

Lawyers for Rhiya's parents have claimed this effectively removed her death from records on Ofsted's website. The regulator has since said it would change the rules on how it treats such re-registering. Casterbridge said it was an unintended result of a corporate consolidation. The super-rich tycoons behind Lydian are also big investors in several other care providers in the UK. Another Jersey investment vehicle called Grove Limited — again led by Denis Brosnan — also counts Desmond, McManus and Magnier among its investors. This business controls the Barchester Healthcare empire of more than 200 homes. Grove is also a major shareholder in Cygnet, one of the largest private provider of psychiatric care services to the NHS.

And now this same fucking nursery have failed yet again, there outside equipment deemed unsafe.
Does another child have to die again????

Rhiya hung by her neck for twenty minutes.
Twenty fucking minutes and that nursery is still allowed to operate charging extortionate rates and able to wipe the records clean.

Bastard! No other word for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Sassy, I agree.
What makes me more confused and slightly upset, is that, knowing this, parents are still sending their children to,this nursery!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Perhaps they have no other choice, can't afford to leave their jobs and can't find a place at another nursery. Modern life makes people make decisions they don't want to make.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Sassy wrote:Perhaps they have no other choice, can't afford to leave their jobs and can't find a place at another nursery.   Modern life makes people make decisions they don't want to make.

Hmmm tons of nurseries round here.
It has really angered Shatl though. She fought hard to make sure that this nursery was highlighted and now it seems they are slacking again.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:57 pm

I can only imagine how she feels, so helpless watching them hand their children over. If there are tons of nurseries, why on earth are they using that one, it doesn't make sense. I never had to use one, but if I had have done I would have read up everything I could lay my hands on about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Sassy wrote:I can only imagine how she feels, so helpless watching them hand their children over.   If there are tons of nurseries, why on earth are they using that one, it doesn't make sense.   I never had to use one, but if I had have done I would have read up everything I could lay my hands on about it.

Yes and it's because of Shatl, Rhiya's mum, that people now can. She got this taken to the House of Lords, so now, the likes of you and I can see the histories of these places.

Pity this law wasn't in place before Shatl sent Rhiya there; because according to her and what the programme Horizons dug up, this nursery had lapsed before in their vigilance of the children whist playing.....
Had that know this, Rhiya would never have gone there and lost her very short life.

Makes me so sad sassy.

Shatl has another girl now, she's two and bit and great friends with my Jasmine.
Shatl is warm and funny and so kind.
But that woman will always be haunted.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down