NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49

3 posters

Go down

Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49 Empty Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49

Post by groomsy Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:08 am

Wesley Warren Jr., who received worldwide notoriety because of his problems with a scrotum that grew to 132 pounds, died Friday at a Las Vegas hospital. He was 49.

No cause of death was officially announced, but Warren's roommate, Joey Hurtado, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that Warren had suffered two heart attacks recently.

“He was in the hospital for five and a half weeks,” Hurtado told the paper. “He had infections that I think were brought on by his diabetes and then he had those heart attacks.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/14/wesley-warren-jr_n_4966973.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49 Empty Re: Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:22 am

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49 Empty Re: Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49

Post by eddie Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:17 am

Can't see pics due to stupid iPad, but wasn't he morbidly overweight? If so, it's no great shock he's dead, is it?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:48 am

I saw the documentary they made, which was very well done and heartbreaking. He had a non-malignant growth in his testicles, which because it was not life threatening and because he was poor, the US health system would not to anything about. It meant he could hardly move most of the time, everything was a terrible struggle and when he did go out he was gawped at. Obviously it gave him very severe depression, and obviously because he could not do very much, he put on weight. Eventually he found a surgeon willing to help free of charge. He was so happy afterwards, but the damage to his body and mind had already been done by the years he had been left to fend for himself. I hope he had real fun in the short time he had after the op, he deserved every single day.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Sassy wrote:I saw the documentary they made, which was very well done and heartbreaking.   He had a non-malignant growth in his testicles, which because it was not life threatening and because he was poor, the US health system would not to anything about.   It meant he could hardly move most of the time, everything was a terrible struggle and when he did go out he was gawped at.   Obviously it gave him very severe depression, and obviously because he could not do very much, he put on weight.   Eventually he found a surgeon willing to help free of charge.   He was so happy afterwards, but the damage to his body and mind had already been done by the years he had been left to fend for himself.   I hope he had real fun in the short time he had after the op, he deserved every single day.

Very fair and nice post x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Thanks x  The documentary made me cry he had such a hard life and was so nice to everyone.   He had a friend (lady) who helped look after him and she had to deal with the growth every single day, it wasn't possible for him to do it.  He hadn't seen his mother for 15 years because he couldn't travel and she was frail and couldn't either.   They arranged transport for him to go and see her, he was so very grateful and so was she.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Sassy wrote:Thanks x  The documentary made me cry he had such a hard life and was so nice to everyone.   He had a friend (lady) who helped look after him and she had to deal with the growth every single day, it wasn't possible for him to do it.  He hadn't seen his mother for 15 years because he couldn't travel and she was frail and couldn't either.   They arranged transport for him to go and see her, he was so very grateful and so was she.

I never watched it.
Some people's lives are so sad.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:06 pm

I started watching it quite by accident and got drawn in. Poor soul RIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down