NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was/is the US responsible for this

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was/is the US responsible for this - Page 2 Empty Was/is the US responsible for this

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

BEFORE CLICKING ON LINK BE AWARE IMAGES ARE GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579939/Children-suffer-horrific-effects-Americas-use-chemical-weapons-Vietnam-War.html

I am afraid that I simply do not have enough background and knowledge to know whose claims are correct in this story - whether the deformities are caused by the use of Agent Orange or if the evidence is lacking as the US authorities claim.

I am not sure it even makes a difference - the help is sorely needed here whatever the reason and it seems it is not being provided. It is things like this that I have no problem with foreign aid being spent on.

Back to top Go down

Was/is the US responsible for this - Page 2 Empty Re: Was/is the US responsible for this

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 am

Yes it was terrible, and yes the americans should not have gotten involved...BUT, since they were....
how do you fight a war.......to win...
how do you win ....by killing more of them than they do of you...
does that make what they did right...no
do you suppose ANYONE would have acted differently.....I doubt it
shit happens in generations past, that lingers over into later generations to clean up.
shit happens in past generations that poison the future for later generations (the treaty off Versailles)
WE are still cleaning up the shit from WWII and it affects our political scene even today...(what with israel and so on)

Back to top Go down

Was/is the US responsible for this - Page 2 Empty Re: Was/is the US responsible for this

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:19 am

anyhoo....its bed time for me....

oh and dont forget to put them tits away.....unless OH's luck is in tonite  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:26 am

LOL!!!!!! When I've got my strength back, I'm making up for lost time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:19 am

victorismyhero wrote:Yes it was terrible, and yes the americans should not have gotten involved...BUT, since they were....
shit happens in generations past, that lingers over into later generations to clean up.
shit happens in past generations that poison the future for later generations (the treaty off Versailles)
WE are still cleaning up the shit from WWII and it affects our political scene even today...(what with israel and so on)

I couldn't agree more, Vic.  But I don't forgive as easily as that.  This war was the beginning of the Republican love of violence and destruction. Wars cost money...lots of money. Republican wars are responsible for our economic slumps...leaving our kids with loads of debt.

Always remember that Republicans love war.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:37 am

Original Quill wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:Yes it was terrible, and yes the americans should not have gotten involved...BUT, since they were....

I couldn't agree more, Vic.  But I don't forgive as easily as that.  This war was the beginning of the Republican love of violence and destruction.  Wars cost money...lots of money.  Republican wars are responsible for our economic slumps...leaving our kids with loads of debt.

Always remember that Republicans love war.

Sorry Quill you really are distorting the facts here on Republicans, who I have no time for to be honest, but Vietnam, was Democrats who got Involved with Kennedy and Johnson, Korea, Democrats with Trueman, WW2, Democrats with Roosevelt, WW1 Democrats again Wilson, in fact every major loss of American life in the 20th century was brought about by decisions made to get involved by Democrats in office, so how were any of these Republican wars?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2