NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marijuana Laced Pizza Sends Boy To Hospital

2 posters

Go down

Marijuana Laced Pizza Sends Boy To Hospital Empty Marijuana Laced Pizza Sends Boy To Hospital

Post by groomsy Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:49 pm

It's conceivable that someone, somewhere, thinks that putting pot-laced mushrooms on a pizza is a grand idea. Fair enough, but don't serve it to unsuspecting kids.

Grandmother Ava Farley told KCAL that she started feeling strange after eating pizza that she got from a Los Angeles restaurant. But her 10-year-old grandson, Clintay, reacted significantly worse.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/13/marijuana-pizza-boy-hospital_n_4957263.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Marijuana Laced Pizza Sends Boy To Hospital Empty Re: Marijuana Laced Pizza Sends Boy To Hospital

Post by eddie Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Bloody hell! Why can't I ever get that lucky!!  No 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Marijuana Laced Pizza Sends Boy To Hospital Empty Re: Marijuana Laced Pizza Sends Boy To Hospital

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 pm

eddie wrote:Bloody hell! Why can't I ever get that lucky!!  No 

...deliver me some of that!!, yeah, it's irresponsible as hell to let a kid have some though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down