NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSPCA Launches Investigation After Children 'As Young as Six' Seen Feeding Live Cat To Pair Of Dogs In Doncaster

Go down

RSPCA Launches Investigation After Children 'As Young as Six' Seen Feeding Live Cat To Pair Of Dogs In Doncaster Empty RSPCA Launches Investigation After Children 'As Young as Six' Seen Feeding Live Cat To Pair Of Dogs In Doncaster

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:10 am

The RSPCA is investigating reports that two children fed a live cat to two dogs.
Two children, thought to be as young as six, fed a helpless tabby cat to a pair of dogs.
The RSPCA have launched an investigation after the young boys were seen holding the female tabby for the dogs to maul.
The animal charity is appealing for witnesses to the incident, which is alleged to have happened in the Highfields area of Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
It was reported to the RSPCA and an investigation was launched, although inquiries have so far drawn a blank.
"I have carried out several inquiries so far but to no avail," said RSPCA inspector Jo Taylor. "I would appeal to anyone who has any information regarding this to contact me.
"The body of the cat has been retrieved and we are keen to speak to anyone who has information.
"The dogs were on leads and were described as having small grey bodies and brown heads." The incident took place on February 8.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/03/13/children-feed-cat-to-dog_n_4954761.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

No 

Back to top Go down

RSPCA Launches Investigation After Children 'As Young as Six' Seen Feeding Live Cat To Pair Of Dogs In Doncaster Empty Re: RSPCA Launches Investigation After Children 'As Young as Six' Seen Feeding Live Cat To Pair Of Dogs In Doncaster

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:12 am

Well what else have they got to live for?

A life on benefits like mum and dad? Wow!

Back to top Go down

RSPCA Launches Investigation After Children 'As Young as Six' Seen Feeding Live Cat To Pair Of Dogs In Doncaster Empty Re: RSPCA Launches Investigation After Children 'As Young as Six' Seen Feeding Live Cat To Pair Of Dogs In Doncaster

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:13 am

it seems odd as the cat would have been fighting for its life against the two kids holding it and cats can be quite savage to say the least, if it is true what can be done to the two kids unfortunately very little..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:17 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:it seems odd as the cat would have been fighting for its life against the two kids holding it and cats can be quite savage to say the least, if it is true what can be done to the two kids unfortunately very little..

Or would it have been in fear of its life, I doubt this would have been that much of an issue for two young boys, cats are not that big or strong, if the cat was on a lead, no issue really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:19 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:it seems odd as the cat would have been fighting for its life against the two kids holding it and cats can be quite savage to say the least, if it is true what can be done to the two kids unfortunately very little..

Or would it have been in fear of its life, I doubt this would have been that much of an issue for two young boys, cats are not that big or strong, if the cat was on a lead, no issue really

you clearly do not know cats, have you ever tried giving a cat a tablet... Smile 

if that cat was fearing for its life it would have clawed everything in its path to get away from those boys...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:21 am

I grew up with 5 in my family, I do know cats, so that is daft to say, they can scratch and bite but are easy to hold down by the back of the head with one hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:23 am

PhilDidge wrote:I grew up with 5 in my family, I do know cats, so that is daft to say, they can scratch and bite but are easy to hold down by the back of the head with one hand

lol, not when they are in real danger....and i think two barking dogs would account for extreme danger... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:25 am

Yes easily to hold them down even when they are pissed, because by this position they can do little, showing it seems you know little about cats.
Again the cat would be petrified, but with little it could do and once the dogs got hold,. game over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:04 am

if they do this now what are they going to be like as adults ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:15 am

VOD(original) wrote:if they do this now what are they going to be like as adults ?

it does make you wonder but it was decided that control of kids was taken from parents and schools and look where that has got us... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:04 pm

perhaps we should consider having those kids put down (and the trash that raised them)...they are certainly not part of the human race...strewth they aint even under starters orders....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:36 pm

victorismyhero wrote:perhaps we should consider having those kids put down (and the trash that raised them)...they are certainly not part of the human race...strewth they aint even under starters orders....

Terrible isn't it Victor  Sad Cruelty to animals, what will those kids grow up into RSPCA Launches Investigation After Children 'As Young as Six' Seen Feeding Live Cat To Pair Of Dogs In Doncaster Smile179

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down