NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Suicide Bomber A Hero - Say Family Living In Crawley

Go down

UK Suicide Bomber A Hero - Say Family Living In Crawley Empty UK Suicide Bomber A Hero - Say Family Living In Crawley

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:49 am

12th March 2014

Slightly worrying that we have these people living amongst us.

The brother of a British man who blew himself up in Syria has told Newsnight he should be regarded as a hero who combated the regime, not a terrorist.

Abdul Waheed Majeed, of Crawley, died last month when he drove a truck bomb at the gates of Aleppo Prison.

His brother Hafeez said that his family wanted to challenge the idea that the attack represented a threat to the UK.

More than 30 people have been arrested this year as police step up operations to stop people fighting in Syria.

The government fears that some people going to fight in Syria against President Bashar al-Assad's regime will become radicalised and battle-hardened by joining al-Qaeda linked groups.

Security chiefs believe that hundreds of people have gone to fight in Syria and their return poses the greatest national security challenge since to the UK since 9/11.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26518647

Back to top Go down

UK Suicide Bomber A Hero - Say Family Living In Crawley Empty Re: UK Suicide Bomber A Hero - Say Family Living In Crawley

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:32 am

of course he is no martyr just an idiot who wants his 72 raisins..

Back to top Go down

UK Suicide Bomber A Hero - Say Family Living In Crawley Empty Re: UK Suicide Bomber A Hero - Say Family Living In Crawley

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 am

Christ on a Bike, you people are the dangerous ones.   Here is a regime that has gassed its people, bombed them, chucked burning barrels of petrol on them and caused millions of them to become refugees, and in that particular prison it is known that hundreds of thousands of civilians have been tortured and murdered.   The whole of the West wanted to do something about it but couldn't.  This man decided he would give up his life for his fellows, to release those already in the prison and stop it being used to torture and murder hundred of thousands more.    We have been sending arms to the very people he was working with.   Ignorance is bliss for you lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:24 am

Sassy wrote:Christ on a Bike, you people are the dangerous ones.   Here is a regime that has gassed its people, bombed them, chucked burning barrels of petrol on them and caused millions of them to become refugees, and in that particular prison it is known that hundreds of thousands of civilians have been tortured and murdered.   The whole of the West wanted to do something about it but couldn't.  This man decided he would give up his life for his fellows, to release those already in the prison and stop it being used to torture and murder hundred of thousands more.    We have been sending arms to the very people he was working with.   Ignorance is bliss for you lot.

The whole of the West wanted to do something?

You're very wrong Sassy. I'm glad my Parliament voted the way the people wanted them to.

I think the government would be wise to kick his family out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:29 am

Yes Andy, and that is why, when they couldn't do anything of a military nature, then turned to diplomacy and arming the rebels. Which is why a some of the gases have now been eliminated and why Assad has had to pull his horns in (a bit) and why even Farage was calling for us to take some of the refugees, there now being millions of them. If the situation continues, the number of refugees could end up destabilising the whole world.

As for kicking people out, I'd be happy for people who thought like you to be kicked out, but there you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:32 am

Sassy wrote:Yes Andy, and that is why, when they couldn't do anything of a military nature, then turned to diplomacy and arming the rebels.   Which is why a some of the gases have now been eliminated and why Assad has had to pull his horns in (a bit) and why even Farage was calling for us to take some of the refugees, there now being millions of them.   If the situation continues, the number of refugees could end up destabilising the whole world.

As for kicking people out, I'd be happy for people who thought like you to be kicked out, but there you go.

Luckily our government think the way I do and will be monitoring his family's every move and sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:Yes Andy, and that is why, when they couldn't do anything of a military nature, then turned to diplomacy and arming the rebels.   Which is why a some of the gases have now been eliminated and why Assad has had to pull his horns in (a bit) and why even Farage was calling for us to take some of the refugees, there now being millions of them.   If the situation continues, the number of refugees could end up destabilising the whole world.

Luckily our government think the way I do and will be monitoring his family's every move and sound.

Yea, alienating people is always such a good idea  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:45 am

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Yea, alienating people is always such a good idea  Rolling Eyes 

Rargh hahahaha the hypocrisy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down