NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex Tory MP Nigel Evans - First Alleged Victim

4 posters

Go down

Ex Tory MP Nigel Evans - First Alleged Victim Empty Ex Tory MP Nigel Evans - First Alleged Victim

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:32 pm

11th March 2014

Well I'd hardly call this an assault, and the victim thought nothing of it at the time - why now?

Is he a victim? Please discuss.

Suddenly he realised that the MP had put his hand down the back of his trousers, he told the court.

'It was just a normal going out having fun and I thought, "Oh God, he's doing it to me now,"' the witness said.

'He had definitely been drinking, he was acting very drunk and I do remember he seemed to sober up quite quickly.'

He said he did not see himself as a victim of crime and confirmed the police contacted him last July and he went on to make a statement.

In his statement he said he saw the incident in the bar as 'drunken over-familiarity, rather than being of a sexual nature'.

He told police: 'It was as though Nigel was testing the water as he was drunk... it was almost like a drunken 14-year-old at a disco who could not chat you up with words.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2578270/Nigel-Evans-trial-Man-says-Tory-MP-hand-trousers.html#ixzz2vfVimwoz

Back to top Go down

Ex Tory MP Nigel Evans - First Alleged Victim Empty Re: Ex Tory MP Nigel Evans - First Alleged Victim

Post by Fred Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:35 pm

He is a Tory therefor he is guilty. Now if he had been Labour and even a Paedo no problem.

Based on this opener I think the case is awfully weak. It's homophobia almost.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Ex Tory MP Nigel Evans - First Alleged Victim Empty Re: Ex Tory MP Nigel Evans - First Alleged Victim

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:42 pm

recanter wrote:He is a Tory therefor he is guilty. Now if he had been Labour and even a Paedo no problem.

Based on this opener I think the case is awfully weak. It's homophobia almost.

Possibly - i'll wait to see the rest but I think greed may come in to this.

In law, as I've said before, the word believe is used a lot.

If this man didn't believe he was being assaulted, but is then coached that yes, it was a sexual assault - I don't know. Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:44 pm

This man is on trial with several people accusing him of rape, and the two of you are dragging politics into it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:This man is on trial with several people accusing him of rape, and the two of you are dragging politics into it.

I'm not interested in the politics - I'm interested in the law and peoples' motives?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:18 pm

As one of the charges is actual rape, I doubt we have heard the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:20 pm

Sassy wrote:As one of the charges is actual rape, I doubt we have heard the worst.

I'm guessing it will be a boyfriend, who had had sex with him many times before, went to bed with him but didn't want it that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:21 pm

OOOO KKK!!!!!! So, can I ask, if you have a daughter and a bloke put his hand down her trousers, or her partner forced himself on her when she didn't want to, you'd think that was ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Sassy wrote:OOOO KKK!!!!!!   So, can I ask, if you have a daughter and a bloke put his hand down her trousers, or her partner forced himself on her when she didn't want to, you'd think that was ok?

I don't know the answer to that because it hasn't happened.

Why do you ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:OOOO KKK!!!!!!   So, can I ask, if you have a daughter and a bloke put his hand down her trousers, or her partner forced himself on her when she didn't want to, you'd think that was ok?

I don't know the answer to that because it hasn't happened.

Why do you ask?

You mean you don't have a normal father's reaction to the mere idea of it? I always said there was something wrong with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:11th March 2014

Well I'd hardly call this an assault, and the victim thought nothing of it at the time - why now?

Is he a victim?  Please discuss.

Suddenly he realised that the MP had put his hand down the back of his trousers, he told the court.  

'It was just a normal going out having fun and I thought, "Oh God, he's doing it to me now,"' the witness said.  

'He had definitely been drinking, he was acting very drunk and I do remember he seemed to sober up quite quickly.'  

He said he did not see himself as a victim of crime and confirmed the police contacted him last July and he went on to make a statement.  

In his statement he said he saw the incident in the bar as 'drunken over-familiarity, rather than being of a sexual nature'.  

He told police: 'It was as though Nigel was testing the water as he was drunk... it was almost like a drunken 14-year-old at a disco who could not chat you up with words.'  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2578270/Nigel-Evans-trial-Man-says-Tory-MP-hand-trousers.html#ixzz2vfVimwoz

Christ, I hope that after that he didn't grab some salted peanuts out of the bowl on the bar

Yuk
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:25 pm

I was about to put a brazil nut in my mouth, supposed to be helpful sleepwise. I've gone right off it now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:26 pm

Sassy wrote:I was about to put a brazil nut in my mouth, supposed to be helpful sleepwise.   I've gone right off it now!
Sorry Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:02 pm

wont going to sleep with a brazilians nut in your mouth make you choke???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:04 pm

victorismyhero wrote:wont going to sleep with a brazilians nut in your mouth make you choke???

LOL! Apparantly a handful of brazil nuts releases something that helps you to sleep. As my sleep pattern is useless, thought I would give it a go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Now its a handful of brazilian nuts...you are one insatiable woman sassy.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Sassy wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:wont going to sleep with a brazilians nut in your mouth make you choke???

LOL!   Apparantly a handful of brazil nuts releases something that helps you to sleep.   As my sleep pattern is useless, thought I would give it a go.

selenium and potassium......apparantly ::dunno:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Ex Tory MP Nigel Evans - First Alleged Victim Brazil-nuts-a-lie
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:16 pm

You learn something every day Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:16 pm

NUTS to you Irn... Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:16 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Sassy wrote:

LOL!   Apparantly a handful of brazil nuts releases something that helps you to sleep.   As my sleep pattern is useless, thought I would give it a go.

selenium and potassium......apparantly ::dunno:: 

Quite right! Done it for a couple of night, it might be helping, but it's too early to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:17 pm

victorismyhero wrote:NUTS to you Irn... Razz 

Aren't we all nuts?  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:47 am

I can't seem to find an article on this - were you all asleep while I was away?

Former Deputy Speaker of the House of Commons Nigel Evans has been found not guilty of nine sex charges, including one of rape.

The MP for Ribble Valley cried as he was cleared of one count of rape, four counts of sexual assault, one count of attempted sexual assault and two counts of indecent assault by the jury after a five-week trial at Preston Crown Court.

The charges related to offences against seven men, said to have been carried out between 2003 and 2013.

Friends of the 56-year-old cheered as the last of the not guilty verdicts was read out by the foreman of the jury, which had deliberated for five hours and 45 minutes.

Among those who were present to support the MP was Coronation Street star Vicky Entwistle, who was also seen in tears.

Speaking on the steps of the court after the verdict, Mr Evans said: "As many of you know, I've gone through 11 months of hell.

"I've not been alone. Many have walked with me, including my team at Clitheroe and Westminster ... Many people I don't even know have sent messages of support.

"In my darkest and loneliest times, there were only two or one set of footsteps in the sand, and ... they weren't mine.

http://news.sky.com/story/1240375/nigel-evans-mp-weeps-as-cleared-of-sex-charges

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 am

The bitch is back  :askissas: 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:53 am

eddie wrote:The bitch is back  :askissas: 

Welcome back eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:54 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:The bitch is back  :askissas: 

Welcome back eddie.

You can't welcome me back I never went away.
How was the holiday in my garden shed?
Hope I left you enough peanut butter sandwiches.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:56 am

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Welcome back eddie.

You can't welcome me back I never went away.
How was the holiday in my garden shed?
Hope I left you enough peanut butter sandwiches.

lol

How did you know I've been on holiday?

So you have been tracing the location of my pings after all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Hope he gets his job back, poor bloke. Must have been terrible.

Apparently in 3 of the charges, the victim believed there was no crime committed against them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 pm

of course it's assault, if women are being compensated for getting a slap on the bottom or remarks of a sexual nature, it has to be an offence..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down