NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virginia Has Finally Repealed Its Ban on Oral Sex, Act Accordingly

3 posters

Go down

Virginia Has Finally Repealed Its Ban on Oral Sex, Act Accordingly Empty Virginia Has Finally Repealed Its Ban on Oral Sex, Act Accordingly

Post by groomsy Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:02 am

Just a week before the time-honored tradition of Steak and a Blowjob Day, Virginia's House of Delegates passed a bill today that will eliminate the unconstitutional ban on oral and anal sex within the state. The ludicrous legislation, which had been kicking around since 1950, had made all sodomy, even acts between consenting married couples, a felony. That's a lot of illegal d*ck sucking.

http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/virginia-has-finally-repealed-its-ban-on-oral-sex-act-accordingly

groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Virginia Has Finally Repealed Its Ban on Oral Sex, Act Accordingly Empty Re: Virginia Has Finally Repealed Its Ban on Oral Sex, Act Accordingly

Post by eddie Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:57 am

Gonna be some happy Virginians  Razz 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Virginia Has Finally Repealed Its Ban on Oral Sex, Act Accordingly Empty Re: Virginia Has Finally Repealed Its Ban on Oral Sex, Act Accordingly

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:18 am

groomsy wrote:
Just a week before the time-honored tradition of Steak and a Blowjob Day, Virginia's House of Delegates passed a bill today that will eliminate the unconstitutional ban on oral and anal sex within the state. The ludicrous legislation, which had been kicking around since 1950, had made all sodomy, even acts between consenting married couples, a felony. That's a lot of illegal d*ck sucking.

http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/virginia-has-finally-repealed-its-ban-on-oral-sex-act-accordingly

How will this ruling affect homosexuals?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:22 am

Shady wrote:
groomsy wrote:

How will this ruling affect homosexuals?

It means you can still suck on a T-Bone but no one will mind....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:29 am

groomsy wrote:

I was talking to a Virginian friend about this yesterday; he said it really sucks....

...I'll get my coat  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:31 am

Eilzel wrote:
groomsy wrote:

I was talking to a Virginian friend about this yesterday; he said it really sucks....

Rolling Eyes yeah I would mate
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:37 am

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Rolling Eyes yeah I would mate

I'm unappreciated in my time  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down