NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Freemasonry cover the religion of Satanism

5 posters

Go down

Does Freemasonry cover the religion of Satanism Empty Does Freemasonry cover the religion of Satanism

Post by gelico Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:09 pm

This guy says he used to belong to the freemasons and that he rejected it and that it is a cult involving satan worship and witchcraft

it's one long arse video  but if you want something interesting watch it

is he making it up for attention?  is he a raving nutter?  or is he telling the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Does Freemasonry cover the religion of Satanism Empty Re: Does Freemasonry cover the religion of Satanism

Post by eddie Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:16 pm

I will definitely watch that! The Freemasons are a weird lot...I don’t entirely trust that organisation.
I have heard/read lots of stories about ex-Freemasons who say that satanism was involved.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Does Freemasonry cover the religion of Satanism Empty Re: Does Freemasonry cover the religion of Satanism

Post by gelico Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:11 am

eddie wrote:I will definitely watch that! The Freemasons are a weird lot...I don’t entirely trust that organisation.
I have heard/read lots of stories about ex-Freemasons who say that satanism was involved.

it seems really weird what he's saying although there is definitely one thing that i think could be wrong and that is the fact that he shows literally hundreds of celebs doing the same thing with regards to signs and stuff and although i can believe it of some i think it's equally possible that celebrity is photographed doing one of the signs and another celebrity may simply copy that pose without knowing what it actually means and perhaps aren't even involved but he has named them anyway

i also watched a video on the origins of freemasonry showing an active freemason talking openly at a seminar about freemasonry although it was mostly about the history of it. I wanted to get a different perspective but want to get hold of a book known as the bible of freemasonry which is quoted in the really long video i put up. he only quoted parts of it which does indeed show satan worship but the guy who was the active freemason seemed to brush that aside so i wasn't filled with confidence

donkeys years ago my dad was offered to be introduced into the local masons. my neighbour was in it and was a very successful builder. my dad ended up saying no only because he and my mum were busy people anyway involved in all sorts of community stuff and besides which she told him ''i'm not having you belonging to any club that you couldnt talk to me about'' so that was the end of that idea

i wonder what might have happened if he said yes,,,,

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:14 am

I will watch it too....OH has racing on TV so I cant hear it now.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:28 am

gelico wrote:
eddie wrote:I will definitely watch that! The Freemasons are a weird lot...I don’t entirely trust that organisation.

it seems really weird what he's saying although there is definitely one thing that i think could be wrong and that is the fact that he shows literally hundreds of celebs doing the same thing with regards to signs and stuff and although i can believe it of some i think it's equally possible that celebrity is photographed doing one of the signs and another celebrity may simply copy that pose without knowing what it actually means and perhaps aren't even involved but he has named them anyway

i also watched a video on the origins of freemasonry showing an active freemason talking openly at a seminar about freemasonry although it was mostly about the history of it.  I wanted to get a different perspective but want to get hold of a book known as the bible of freemasonry which is quoted in the really long video i put up.  he only quoted parts of it which does indeed show satan worship but the guy who was the active freemason seemed to brush that aside so i wasn't filled with confidence

donkeys years ago my dad was offered to be introduced into the local masons.  my neighbour was in it and was a very successful builder.  my dad ended up saying no only because he and my mum were busy people anyway involved in all sorts of community stuff and besides which she told him ''i'm not having you belonging to any club that you couldnt talk to me about''  so that was the end of that idea

Remember my friend Lisa that died? Her dad was a Freemason. He told us that he found some of the stuff that went on, very odd and disturbing. He would never say, exactly, but he did leave after learning something unsavoury.
He would never tell us what it was.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:33 am

Syl wrote:I will watch it too....OH has racing on TV so I cant hear it now.

well, he starts to talk about how he got visited by ''an angel of the lord'' which i found off putting to be honest and after about 10-15 minutes in (not very long) i was tempted to switch off and he suddenly said  ''at about this time they are betting that you are just going to roll your eyes and switch off but don't,,,,just stay with me''

it was something in the way he said ''stay with me'' that made me stay with him for 5 and a half fucking hours, syl, which is damn big thing for me to do.  (even though i couldn't watch it in one go and i had to watch it in sort of 30-45 minute episodes)  staying focussed on anything isn't easy and this was blowing my mind but he was just so,,,,,,,,(i can't think of the word i'm looking for)  and now i need to look more into it and start getting obsessed (it's what i like to do)

good for you if you can manage to stay the course

Last edited by gelico on Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:37 am

eddie wrote:
gelico wrote:

i also watched a video on the origins of freemasonry showing an active freemason talking openly at a seminar about freemasonry although it was mostly about the history of it.  I wanted to get a different perspective but want to get hold of a book known as the bible of freemasonry which is quoted in the really long video i put up.  he only quoted parts of it which does indeed show satan worship but the guy who was the active freemason seemed to brush that aside so i wasn't filled with confidence

donkeys years ago my dad was offered to be introduced into the local masons.  my neighbour was in it and was a very successful builder.  my dad ended up saying no only because he and my mum were busy people anyway involved in all sorts of community stuff and besides which she told him ''i'm not having you belonging to any club that you couldnt talk to me about''  so that was the end of that idea

Remember my friend Lisa that died? Her dad was a Freemason. He told us that he found some of the stuff that went on, very odd and disturbing. He would never say, exactly, but he did leave after learning something unsavoury.
He would never tell us what it was.

that's the thing

why the vows of silence,,,,, wtf is that all about

why would any ethical, honest, well intentioned organisation which does all sorts of charity stuff have to have a code of silence amongst it's members

that, right there makes me very distrustful

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:40 am

Well, Freemasons are normally rich, powerful men. I would assume they have some covert practices and beliefs that they don’t want to come out.

I think they’re comparable to the illuminati - if you believe they exist...?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:45 am

eddie wrote:Well, Freemasons are normally rich, powerful men. I would assume they have some covert practices and beliefs that they don’t want to come out.

I think they’re comparable to the illuminati - if you believe they exist...?

well, the thing is i haven't read the bible but from what i can gather isn't that what satan tempted jesus with?

bow down and worship me and i will make you rich, i will make you poweful, etc etc and so they are

also, don't know if it's true but someone mentioned before that the masons started the rumour about illuminati ruling the world blah blah, but i think it's the same thing to be honest

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:55 am

I think there’s a dark underworld that we will never get to the bottom of, and they are responsible for many, many things...and we will never prove it...
And that’s worth remembering, especially when an official story doesn’t make sense.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:38 pm

gelico wrote:This guy says he used to belong to the freemasons and that he rejected it and that it is a cult involving satan worship and witchcraft

it's one long arse video  but if you want something interesting watch it

is he making it up for attention?  is he a raving nutter?  or is he telling the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8

Attention seeking, maybe his singing career has died a death.
Course, if he does mysteriously get bumped off, I might think again. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:14 pm

It may be true of the movers and shakers of this world but I can't see my brother in law and his mates as devil worshippers somehow. I suppose he could be anything's possible.
I do think with any large international organisation the higher up you go the more things happen and get brushed under the carpet mainly because of the power that's generated by people already in high places being involved. Does the Duke of Kent look like a satanist, what does a satanist look like come to that?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:04 pm

For one thing, the branches of Satanism that have outed themselves publicly aren't about blood sacrifices and spells, they're about rebellion against the Christian value system of being meek and gentle, which they say even Christians fail to live up to because it goes against true human nature, which they see Satan as a symbol of.

For another, I've always heard that a requirement to become a Freemason is to believe in a supreme being, which would be a hell of a thing to take a newbie through -- "Yeah, we were really happy you believe in God, but we actually worship Satan and we want you to as well." I'm sure in the U.S., you'd have a lot of whistelblowers if the Masons were devil worshippers, given the high number of paranoid Christian Americans who are already pretty much convinced they're surrounded by Satanists.

I read a book about the type of Satanism that advertises itself online and in real life in some places, and they said that Satanists don't really believe in magic, rituals, prayer, etc., but that they do it because they believe a part of the human mind needs that sort of thing, and that feeding that need frees the intuition. It's not that different from the idea that sitting still and clearing your mind in meditation can have benefits.

At any rate, I tend to doubt that anything truly sinister is going on with the Freemasons. I don't know that for a fact, but my gut tells me it's probably true.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:11 pm

Well, maybe it isn’t satanical but I do think they may cover for each other over other distasteful things...

I’d like to watch Gels’ video and others, before I form any opinion.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:55 pm

I watched some of it, when I came to the bit where Bob Dylans voice was dubbed so it looked like he was saying he followed Lucifer....I had had enough.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:18 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
For another, I've always heard that a requirement to become a Freemason is to believe in a supreme being, which would be a hell of a thing to take a newbie through -- "Yeah, we were really happy you believe in God, but we actually worship Satan and we want you to as well." I'm sure in the U.S., you'd have a lot of whistelblowers if the Masons were devil worshippers, given the high number of paranoid Christian Americans who are already pretty much convinced they're surrounded by Satanists.

you raise a very good point Ben

the x factor bloke said that the people that freemasons actually despise the most is atheists, because freemasons recognise that there is the power of good and evil and God and the Devil and despise atheists for their own lack of knowledge.

the only way you can connect with satan is if you believe in his existence.  they also believe that Jesus is the true enemy of satan and therefore has to be destroyed at all costs.

They don't care about any other belief because they know they aren't dangerous to them as Jesus is.  Freemasons are in the catholic church destroying it from within.

When I watched a different perspective video from a practising freemason he said himself that two of the things they require of anyone wanting to join the freemasons is

a) you have to have a genuine belief in a spiritual higher power
b) you have to guarantee to leave your own personal ''religion'' at the door (in order to develop a new way of learning)

interestingly, I came across another podcast online with some woman called Jennifer Acuri who apparently went out with Boris Johnson years ago.  I didn't know that but she talks of him in this interview that she did the other day and says some very interesting things which tends to tie in with the original video

https://rumble.com/vp6avl-jennifer-arcuri.html

gelico
Forum Detective

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down