NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder arrest after teenage boy chased and stabbed to death in Smethwick shop

4 posters

Go down

Murder arrest after teenage boy chased and stabbed to death in Smethwick shop Empty Murder arrest after teenage boy chased and stabbed to death in Smethwick shop

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 03, 2021 5:51 pm

A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a boy was chased into a shop and stabbed to death.

The 17-year-old victim was found with stab injuries in a white Ford Focus which crashed in Heath Street, between Smethwick and Winson Green, at around 4.20pm on Saturday.

He was taken to hospital but pronounced dead around an hour later.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/crime/2021/05/02/murder-arrest-after-teenager-fatally-stabbed-in-smethwick/

WTF is going on in this country these days!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Murder arrest after teenage boy chased and stabbed to death in Smethwick shop Empty Re: Murder arrest after teenage boy chased and stabbed to death in Smethwick shop

Post by Original Quill Mon May 03, 2021 6:15 pm

I get that a teenaged by was killed. What are the circumstances around the alleged killer who has been arrested? Did he own the shop, and was he protecting his property?

Your link is unavailable.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Murder arrest after teenage boy chased and stabbed to death in Smethwick shop Empty Re: Murder arrest after teenage boy chased and stabbed to death in Smethwick shop

Post by Maddog Mon May 03, 2021 6:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:I get that a teenaged by was killed.  What are the circumstances around the alleged killer who has been arrested?  Did he own the shop, and was he protecting his property?

Your link is unavailable.

You have to accept cookies to read it.

The boy was chased into the shop by other young men and stabbed.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 03, 2021 6:44 pm

Thank you, MD. I have already been attacked and lost my hard drive by accepting cookies. So, I always say, 'no thank you' to cookies.

Do we know why the other boys were chasing the deceased? I mean, murder is a serious thing in and of itself. But maybe he had just raped one of the boys' sister, and in a fit of passion they were chasing and killed him.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 04, 2021 4:24 pm

Quill... You seem to be trying to somehow justify this murderous attack...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue May 04, 2021 4:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Quill... You seem to be trying to somehow justify this murderous attack...?

He has brought up some pretty vivid speculation.

Maybe the boys who did the stabbing were time travelers and they chased a young Jack the Ripper into the future, killing him before he could become a murderous psychopath?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 04, 2021 5:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Quill... You seem to be trying to somehow justify this murderous attack...?

You go too far, tommy. I haven't stated my opinion, one way or the other. My desire to 'fill out' the story is out of a sense of curiosity, which I would guess is an indirect compliment for your having chosen this story.

I'll tell you what bothers me: This sound like a gang related crime. I would like to know what preceded this attack, and what follows.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 04, 2021 5:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Quill... You seem to be trying to somehow justify this murderous attack...?

You go too far, tommy.  I haven't stated my opinion, one way or the other.  My desire to 'fill out' the story is out of a sense of curiosity, which I would guess is an indirect compliment for your having chosen this story.

I'll tell you what bothers me: This sound like a gang related crime.  I would like to know what preceded this attack, and what follows.

"Tributes have been paid to an "ambitious" teenager stabbed to death in the Black Country as an 18-year-old man was charged with his murder.Derlarno Samuels, 17, died after being stabbed in Smethwick on Saturday.

He was named as the victim by West Midlands Police on Monday as detectives charged Cam-Ron Dunn, 18, with his murder.

Derlarno is understood to have been chased into a shop in Waterloo Road where he was stabbed at around 4pm.

A few minutes later he was found with stab wounds in a Ford Focus that crashed in Heath Street, around a mile away from the Nowa Polka shop where he is believed to have been knifed.
Derlarno was taken to hospital and pronounced dead around an hour later.

A post mortem has given the cause of death as a stab wound, West Midlands Police said.

Derlarno’s family have now paid tribute to the teenager, describing him as "ambitious, inquisitive and full of life".

"He was a generous young man who is much loved and missed by his family and friends," they added.

Dunn, from Smethwick, was arrested in the early hours of Sunday morning and charged with murder on Monday.

He was kept in custody to appear at Birmingham Magistrates Court on Tuesday as detectives continued to appeal for witnesses.

Detective Inspector Hannah Whitehouse said: “Our thoughts remain with Derlarno’s family who are being supported by our specially trained officers at this tragic time.
We are still working to establish the full circumstances and we would ask anyone with information about what happened get in contact, in particular anyone who witnessed any disorder around the Waterloo Road/Cape Hill/Windmill Lane junction between 3pm and 4.30pm.’’
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 04, 2021 6:12 pm

TY, Syl, for the additional substance of the article. But it doesn't answer the question of motive, and circumstances.

If this were Oakland, east Los Angeles or south Philadelphia, it would definitely be gang related. I don't know about Birmingham.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down