NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canning Town stabbing: Teenager stabbed to death was 'killed over electric scooter'

5 posters

Go down

Canning Town stabbing: Teenager stabbed to death was 'killed over electric scooter' Empty Canning Town stabbing: Teenager stabbed to death was 'killed over electric scooter'

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:16 am

A 14-year-old boy stabbed to death in Canning Town was reportedly 'killed over an electric scooter'.

The teen was pronounced dead on Barking Road shortly after 4.30pm today (April 23).

Initial tributes on social media suggest the victim, named locally as Fares, was killed for his scooter.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/canning-town-stabbing-teenager-stabbed-20456893

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Canning Town stabbing: Teenager stabbed to death was 'killed over electric scooter' Empty Re: Canning Town stabbing: Teenager stabbed to death was 'killed over electric scooter'

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:26 am

It's getting worse, isn't it? Those scooters are supposed to be illegal on the road and pavement and only for use on private land.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Canning Town stabbing: Teenager stabbed to death was 'killed over electric scooter' Empty Re: Canning Town stabbing: Teenager stabbed to death was 'killed over electric scooter'

Post by Syl Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:59 am

A 17 year old boy was deliberately run over then stabbed to death in Salford this week, another 17 year old boy, involved in the same incident is in hospital with stab wounds.
Seems to have been a targeted attack.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:04 pm

Where are the parents of these young people?
I had to be in at a specific time while I was in School. If I wasn't one or other of my parents came looking for me, although as it was a village it didn't take as much looking as a London district I suppose. The thing was, most of us at least, were in the eyes of our neighbours etc the responsibility of our parents until we reached adulthood, in my case 21. I know it was different in law even then but I was very aware of that people would talk about not just you but your whole family and your reputation would be dented. Wrong for some things but maybe not so wrong with other issues.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:28 pm

Greater Manchester this week..a 14 year old girl has been raped in broad daylight.
A 14 year old boy has been arrested.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-teenage-boy-arrested-after-23976392

Last edited by Syl on Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:32 pm

Vintage wrote:Where are the parents of these young people?
I had to be in at a specific time while I was in School. If I wasn't one or other of my parents came looking for me, although as it was a village it didn't take as much looking as a London district I suppose. The thing was, most of us at least, were in the eyes of our neighbours etc the responsibility of our parents until we reached adulthood, in my case 21. I know it was different in law even then but I was very aware of that people would talk about not just you but your whole family and your reputation would be dented. Wrong for some things but maybe not so wrong with other issues.

Once a child is a teenager, no parent can know where their kids are 24 hours a day. By the time the child has freedom to make choices, they should have had right from wrong instilled in them. If they haven't, even watching your kid closely won't stop them going wrong.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:24 pm

Two boys aged 14 and 25 are held for suspicion of murder. The 14 year old boy was charged.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:31 pm

When someone is 25, he's no longer a boy.

What is your age of minority over there? That may explain why the 14-year old copped to the charge.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:56 pm

The age of criminal responsibility is 10.

Over the age of 10 can and will be prosecuted for crime.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The age of criminal responsibility is 10.

Over the age of 10 can and will be prosecuted for crime.

That's not quite the question I asked. When is a juvenile tried as an adult, as opposed to Juvenile Court.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:16 pm

I think under 18 is tried as a juvenile, 18 and over is tried as an adult.

Although under 21s normally go to young offenders prisons.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:57 pm

Ty...that's the information I was looking for.

There is a common gambit, a collusion that goes on over here. That is, when one perp is over the age of majority, and one is under, the younger one admits to the crime because his sentenced is limited.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:07 am

Nothing to do with this murder... One of the suspects were 15 and other was 14.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down