NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clueless Traveler's First Time At Airport Has Security Team Laughing

4 posters

Go down

Clueless Traveler's First Time At Airport Has Security Team Laughing Empty Clueless Traveler's First Time At Airport Has Security Team Laughing

Post by Didgee Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:56 pm

This is a Mr. Bean skit come to life.

A man at the airport in Banja Luka, in Bosnia and Herzegovina misunderstood the security guard's instructions to place his luggage on the conveyer belt.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/10501/Clueless-Traveler-039-s-First-Time-At-Airport-Has-Security-Team-Laughing

lol!

Seriously crying with laughter, bless him

Video on link

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Clueless Traveler's First Time At Airport Has Security Team Laughing Empty Re: Clueless Traveler's First Time At Airport Has Security Team Laughing

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:04 pm

That was really funny -- I've been tempted to do that myself, just to make sure my stuff is okay Smile

I'm the world's worst about having my carry-on luggage stopped and inspected; inevitably I forget that I can't bring a huge bottle of water, or an Amazon Echo, in my carry-on.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Clueless Traveler's First Time At Airport Has Security Team Laughing Empty Re: Clueless Traveler's First Time At Airport Has Security Team Laughing

Post by Didgee Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:09 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:That was really funny -- I've been tempted to do that myself, just to make sure my stuff is okay Smile

I'm the world's worst about having my carry-on luggage stopped and inspected; inevitably I forget that I can't bring a huge bottle of water, or an Amazon Echo, in my carry-on.

Yeah I am tempted to do the same

When 19 and I went to Malta for my Brothers wedding. I flew out separately from the rest of the family and was so excited, i walked out of the airport to my brother waiting. Gave him a big hug and then he turns to me and says "where is your luggage"? I was like, fuck, I walked out through security without collecting it.

Spent half an hour persuading security to let me back through. Was so embarrassed Embarassed , which had this ripped out of me for the entire week, but what a week it was. Laughing

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly, eddie and Syl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:15 pm

Hahahahaha you numpty!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:17 pm

Didgee wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:That was really funny -- I've been tempted to do that myself, just to make sure my stuff is okay Smile

When 19 and I went to Malta for my Brothers wedding. I flew out separately from the rest of the family and was so excited, i walked out of the airport to my brother waiting. Gave him a big hug and then he turns to me and says "where is your luggage"? I was like, fuck, I walked out through security without collecting it.

Spent half an hour persuading  security to let me back through. Was so embarrassed Embarassed , which had this ripped out of me for the entire week, but what a week it was. Laughing

To be fair, I bet a lot of people do this, and the security people should have asked you if you really didn't bring any luggage.

That said and out of the way -- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:21 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Spent half an hour persuading  security to let me back through. Was so embarrassed Embarassed , which had this ripped out of me for the entire week, but what a week it was. Laughing

To be fair, I bet a lot of people do this, and the security people should have asked you if you really didn't bring any luggage.

That said and out of the way -- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The joke is I had flown before many  times on my own before. I just was so excited to be seeing so many of the family (both Maltese and Irish side of the family there), some I had never even met like cousins from Canada etc. Its one of the once in a lifetime event. As family came from all over the world for the wedding and also to make a holiday out of this. Its funny we literally took over restaurants when eating out

@eddie, yes i am a numpty

Laughing

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly and eddie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:02 am

Didgee wrote:This is a Mr. Bean skit come to life.

A man at the airport in Banja Luka, in Bosnia and Herzegovina misunderstood the security guard's instructions to place his luggage on the conveyer belt.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/10501/Clueless-Traveler-039-s-First-Time-At-Airport-Has-Security-Team-Laughing

lol!

Seriously crying with laughter, bless him

Video on link

Aww, bless him. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down