NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashion.

+2
Maddog
Syl
6 posters

Go down

Fashion. Empty Fashion.

Post by Syl Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Do you like clothes?
Have you missed dressing up and going out??
In preparation for my first meal out in well over a year (been invited to dine out on May 17th...the first day of places being allowed to serve diners inside)
I have treated myself to a new dress....because it is a MOMENTOUS occasion.......the first meal I haven't had to cook for over a year. cheers

This is the dress....it's my sort of style for a cosy (not posh) evening meal out..
What's your fashion style?

Fashion. Brown_10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Fashion. Empty Re: Fashion.

Post by Syl Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:29 pm

For anyone who is into fashion, if you like a bargain, Debenhams online have some brilliant bargains at the moment, probably getting rid of a lot of stock they had when the high street stores closed recently.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:30 pm

I have no fashion.

I haven't stopped going out dressed like a slob. Cool Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:34 pm

Maddog wrote:I have no fashion.  

I haven't stopped going out dressed like a slob.  Cool Cool

I have seen pics of you in a nice suit.....mind you it was your daughters wedding.
Casual doesn't have to be slobbish.....most men dont bother getting dressed up for a meal out. For many women it's part of the whole experience.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:14 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:I have no fashion.  

I haven't stopped going out dressed like a slob.  Cool Cool

I have seen pics of you in a nice suit.....mind you it was your daughters wedding.
Casual doesn't have to be slobbish.....most men dont bother getting dressed up for a meal out. For many women it's part of the whole experience.

My daughters are pretty good at dressing me up.

I wear jeans pretty much everyday, everywhere..I usually wear a cap. I wear topsider shoes almost every day because I have to take my shoes off a lot because I go in people's homes every day..

I wear boots at night sometimes.

I never wear sneakers or athletic wear unless I'm doing something athletic.

I have a suit and a few sport coats, but I rarely go anywhere that I feel the need to wear them.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:20 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

I wear jeans pretty much everyday, everywhere..I usually wear a cap. I wear topsider shoes almost every day because I have to take my shoes off a lot because I go in people's homes every day..

I have a suit and a few sport coats, but I rarely go anywhere that I  feel the need to wear them.  

So if you invited a lady out for a nice meal in a city restaurant, what would you wear then?

I know in Manchester a few years ago jeans and caps would not have been allowed in several of the restaurants we went in, but the food was great, so the males obliged.

It's definitely more relaxed in town now, but the clubs (when they are open) still have a dress code.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:40 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I have a suit and a few sport coats, but I rarely go anywhere that I  feel the need to wear them.  

So if you invited a lady out for a nice meal in a city restaurant, what would you wear then?

I know in Manchester a few years ago jeans and caps would not have been allowed in several of the restaurants we went in, but the food was great, so the males obliged.

It's definitely more relaxed in town now, but the clubs (when they are open) still have a dress code.

I would wear jeans and boots. Maybe a sport coat if it was cool out.  

I can't think of a place in Fort Worth that has much of a dress code (at least for fashion. Gang and motorcycle club stuff might be regulated). There are a couple of places in Dallas that still require a coat and tie.  

Fort Worth is "Where the West Begins". You would go broke if you tried to ban boots, jeans and cowboy hats.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:45 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

I can't think of a place in Fort Worth that has much of a dress code (at least for fashion. Gang and motorcycle club stuff might be regulated). There are a couple of places in Dallas that still require a coat and tie.  

Fort Worth is "Where the West Begins". You would go broke if you tried to ban boots, jeans and cowboy hats.

Yep, a place can only insist on a dress code if people are willing to follow it.
Fort Worth is obviously a more casual place to eat out than Manchester.
Myself, nowadays, I prefer the cosier places in the country rather than in the city, and a suit and shirt, and God forbid a tie, is definitely not expected in most places now.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:52 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yep, a place can only insist on a dress code if people are willing to follow it.
Fort Worth is obviously a more casual place to eat out than Manchester.
Myself, nowadays, I prefer the cosier places in the country rather than in the city, and a suit and shirt, and God forbid a tie, is definitely not expected in most places now.

It's more casual, but with the exception of the jeans, people can dress up with some expensive clothes. Western attire isn't really casual, but different. Of course not a lot of folks wear that stuff anymore, but it's still seen at the bigger social events.

Times have really changed too. Everything is casual. People work in t shirts now, where they would be wearing ties 25 years ago.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:53 pm

I guess our jeans are what a kilt is to a Scotsman.  Something that is traditional and can be dressed up if you want.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:01 pm

Do big hats still signify big wealth in your part of the world??....or maybe I just watched too many episodes of Dallas. Fashion. 1366281442
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:09 pm

Syl wrote:Do big hats still signify big wealth in your part of the world??....or maybe I just watched too many episodes of Dallas. Fashion. 1366281442

The size of the hat doesn't matter. Here's a pic from a charity event here where folks "dress up'.

Fashion. Screen39
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:07 pm

Well all I can say is, the ladies made an effort. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:18 pm

Syl wrote:Well all I can say is, the ladies made an effort. Cool

Pssssh. The ladies aren't even wearing hats. How uncivilized.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:32 pm

My grandfather told my dad that if he was going to become a Texas businessman, he'd need "a Stetson, Western boots and a suit of clothes." He never took that advice, wearing a Western shirt, jeans and cowboy boots most of his life -- though he left out the Stetson.

I have two cowboy hats and a pair of boots, but my normal get-up is a t-shirt, jeans or trousers, and my Caterpillar boots. Unless it's warm, when I switch to shorts and either trainers or flip-flops.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:33 pm

Eddie's the fashionista of the family, and actually my stepson a bit as well. She's got enough clothes for three women Smile And he'd have as many, except that he sells his old clothes on Gen Z shopping apps.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:05 am

Ben Reilly wrote:My grandfather told my dad that if he was going to become a Texas businessman, he'd need "a Stetson, Western boots and a suit of clothes." He never took that advice, wearing a Western shirt, jeans and cowboy boots most of his life -- though he left out the Stetson.

I have two cowboy hats and a pair of boots, but my normal get-up is a t-shirt, jeans or trousers, and my Caterpillar boots. Unless it's warm, when I switch to shorts and either trainers or flip-flops.

Yeah plenty of very wealthy and powerful folks in Texas dressing in jeans and boots.

I tend to do the shorts and flip flops as much as possible.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:15 am

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:My grandfather told my dad that if he was going to become a Texas businessman, he'd need "a Stetson, Western boots and a suit of clothes." He never took that advice, wearing a Western shirt, jeans and cowboy boots most of his life -- though he left out the Stetson.

Yeah plenty of very wealthy and powerful folks in Texas dressing in jeans and boots.

There's nothing quite like that first day in Texas, generally in March, when the temperature suddenly leaps about 25 degrees or so and you realize that you can break out the shorts and flip-flops again. Cool
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:21 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

There's nothing quite like that first day in Texas, generally in March, when the temperature suddenly leaps about 25 degrees or so and you realize that you can break out the shorts and flip-flops again. Cool

We're there now. The trees are blooming, allergies are raging and skin that hasn't seen the sun since October is getting exposed.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:40 pm

The problem with Texas, Louisiana and thereabouts, isn't the dress.  It's that they are all fat-fooks.

Take a look:

Fashion. Screen39

Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado don't have that problem, tho they are still given to western clothes.  But they look good in 'em.

Fashion. 2000234421_410_P1

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:01 am

Very handsome /\
But you cant compare the way a professional model wears his clothes to a group of ordinary folk on a night out Quill. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:04 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Eddie's the fashionista of the family, and actually my stepson a bit as well. She's got enough clothes for three women Smile And he'd have as many, except that he sells his old clothes on Gen Z shopping apps.
Eddie is a woman after my own heart.
I love clothes too.....pity we dont live local to one another, we could compare fashions. Fashion. 3239900740
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:32 pm

Syl wrote:Very handsome /\
But you cant compare the way a professional model wears his clothes to a group of ordinary folk on a night out Quill. Rolling Eyes

But I'm not wrong about the Texans, Louisianans and that part of the country. All they eat is cream, butter and the fat off the hogs. Take a visit sometime…they’re all fat fooks. ^ That Texas photo confirms it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Very handsome /\

But I'm not wrong about the Texans, Louisianans and that part of the country.  All they eat is cream, butter and the fat off the hogs.  Take a visit sometime…they’re all fat fooks.  ^ That Texas photo confirms it.

People in Iowa eat a lot of pork.

Texas.is known for a different breed of livestock. Perhaps you have heard of cows before?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:26 pm

I hate clothes shopping. Really hate it. I prefer jeans, leggings or shorts with tshirts or shirts.
I also hate shoe shopping because my second toes are longer than my big toes it makes finding shoes, other than sandals, that fit a right pain.

I’m actually going clothes shopping this week, to get stuff that looks like a Director but I cannot work up any enthusiasm at all. Ugh.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:34 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But I'm not wrong about the Texans, Louisianans and that part of the country.  All they eat is cream, butter and the fat off the hogs.  Take a visit sometime…they’re all fat fooks.  ^ That Texas photo confirms it.

Texas.is known for a different breed of livestock. Perhaps you have heard of cows before?

Texans, Louisianans, et al, are all fat-fooks. I haven't noticed the fat in Iowans...seems you made that up. You do a lot of slip-slidey reasoning.

I've heard of cows. They have a lot of them in Wisconsin...funny, but the Wisconsinites are not particularly known as fat-fooks. But cows do produce butter, and butter makes for fat-fooks. I think southerners make for a lot of fat-fooks because they are lazy, unintelligent and eat a lot of fat shit.

Fashion. J6dSLEqH6Ok_sQPrayi5fIlik-ZOGThLpp29iZzbEj8GLSOyJiLVaJApr8t10HQ8VfZFHQIUokIqPOx4G3YDK0jPEmCXXINdV1YZhpNV_8ivszWWu2JjXsBYcg

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Texans, Louisianans, et al, are all fat-fooks.  I haven't noticed the fat in Iowans...seems you made that up.  You do a lot of slip-slidey reasoning.

I've heard of cows.  They have a lot of them in Wisconsin...funny, but the Wisconsinites are not particularly known as fat-fooks.  But cows do produce butter, and butter makes for fat-fooks.  I think southerners make for a lot of fat-fooks because they are lazy, unintelligent and eat a lot of fat shit.

Fashion. J6dSLEqH6Ok_sQPrayi5fIlik-ZOGThLpp29iZzbEj8GLSOyJiLVaJApr8t10HQ8VfZFHQIUokIqPOx4G3YDK0jPEmCXXINdV1YZhpNV_8ivszWWu2JjXsBYcg

Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Fashion. Screen41

Actual numbers instead of made up proclamations by the forum gaslighter.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:01 pm

As I expected...the deep south in the +35% range.

Here's a Texas woman doing calisthenics workout on a Galveston beach:

Fashion. Fisheye-clueless-redneck-woman-video-id913858202?s=640x640

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:As I expected...the deep south in the +35% range.

Here's a Texas woman doing calisthenics workout on a Galveston beach:

Fashion. Fisheye-clueless-redneck-woman-video-id913858202?s=640x640

But Texas no different than New Mexico, Iowa or Wisconsin.

Wrong again old chap.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:20 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Texans, Louisianans, et al, are all fat-fooks.  I haven't noticed the fat in Iowans...seems you made that up.  You do a lot of slip-slidey reasoning.

I've heard of cows.  They have a lot of them in Wisconsin...funny, but the Wisconsinites are not particularly known as fat-fooks.  But cows do produce butter, and butter makes for fat-fooks.  I think southerners make for a lot of fat-fooks because they are lazy, unintelligent and eat a lot of fat shit.

Rolling Eyes

It's a southern thing. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:54 am

Maddog wrote:I guess our jeans are what a kilt is to a Scotsman.  Something that is traditional and can be dressed up if you want.

The kilt is our "national dress" Is Mostly worn at weddings,that is the only time i have worn the kilt (my own tartan) and by the piper , although some do wear the Kilt more often its not something i see every week...month

Interestingly the Kilt and indeed the Bagpipes are of Irish origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:49 am

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:I guess our jeans are what a kilt is to a Scotsman.  Something that is traditional and can be dressed up if you want.

The kilt is our "national dress" Is Mostly worn at weddings,that is the only time i have worn the kilt (my own tartan) and by the piper , although some do wear the Kilt more often its not something i see every week...month

I meant that jeans are appropriate for formal wear here, if you wear a coat and tie. You probably wouldn't see jeans at a formal event in New Jersey.

People even wear jeans with tuxedos at a wedding.

Fashion. Texas_10
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

LiamOgden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:55 am

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

I meant that jeans are appropriate for formal wear here, if you wear a coat and tie. You probably wouldn't see jeans at a formal event in New Jersey.

People even wear jeans with tuxedos at a wedding.

Fashion. Texas_10
Gotcha Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:09 pm

Cass wrote:I hate clothes shopping. Really hate it. I prefer jeans, leggings or shorts with tshirts or shirts.
I also hate shoe shopping because my second toes are longer than my big toes it makes finding shoes, other than sandals, that fit a right pain.

I’m actually going clothes shopping this week, to get stuff that looks like a Director but I cannot work up any enthusiasm at all. Ugh.

I'm the same with shoes Cass.  I can't even wear high heels nowadays, so tend to stick to sandals in the summer and boots in the winter.

It can be tricky wearing summer dresses with flat shoes, I have a few pairs of summer sandals similar to  this style, they are fancy yet comfy.

Fashion. D25d9b10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Boots in Arizona are commonplace. Cass, check out the Stewart Boot Co. in Tucson. They are the last hand-made boots in America. It might take you 2 - 3 sittings while they fit 'um, but those boots will hug you better'n anything you'll ever wear.

https://www.facebook.com/Stewart-Boot-Mfg-Co-149320765093330/

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:16 am

Original Quill wrote:Boots in Arizona are commonplace.  Cass, check out the Stewart Boot Co. in Tucson.  They are the last hand-made boots in America.  It might take you 2 - 3 sittings while they fit 'um, but those boots will hug you better'n anything you'll ever wear.  

Visit M.L. Leddy's, in the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards or in Sundance Square, where each custom made boot and saddle is completely handmade from start to finish, using the finest materials available, by craftsmen who, through years of experience, are truly experts in their field

Wrong again Quill old chap.

Do a little research before you start typing.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:03 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Boots in Arizona are commonplace.  Cass, check out the Stewart Boot Co. in Tucson.  They are the last hand-made boots in America.  It might take you 2 - 3 sittings while they fit 'um, but those boots will hug you better'n anything you'll ever wear.  

Visit M.L. Leddy's, in the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards or in Sundance Square, where each custom made boot and saddle is completely handmade from start to finish, using the finest materials available, by craftsmen who, through years of experience, are truly experts in their field

Pssfft... that Texas shit falls apart at the first rain. Tony Lama's come from Texas...you want mud t'wixt your toes, purchase a pair of that Texas trash.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:10 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Pssfft... that Texas shit falls apart at the first rain.  Tony Lama's come from Texas...you want mud t'wixt your toes, purchase a pair of that Texas trash.

Quill wrote:They are the last hand-made boots in America.

Quill was full of shit.

And much of the Tony Lama line is made overseas, but we are talking about handmade boots, not production boots old chap.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Cass wrote:I hate clothes shopping. Really hate it. I prefer jeans, leggings or shorts with tshirts or shirts.

I'm the same with shoes Cass.  I can't even wear high heels nowadays, so tend to stick to sandals in the summer and boots in the winter.

It can be tricky wearing summer dresses with flat shoes, I have a few pairs of summer sandals similar to  this style, they are fancy yet comfy.

Fashion. D25d9b10

I haven’t worn a dress or a skirt in years. Can’t stand them. I just don’t feel comfortable at all.

I did manage to get pretty much all I needed except a white pair of Capri pants. I did find three pairs of shoes that have round tops so it will be easier to wear. I love croc sandals and at the outlet mall I visited they had BOGOF. They are not the clogs but nice sandals. This led me to deciding to clean out my closet last night and I have 2 bags to take to the donation center this morning which is nice, but I was super tired and should have waited. Oh well. Spent some gift cards from Christmas from my mom and got a nice handbag and a Director looking briefcase. Just need a few new bras and then I’m set.

Thanks for the links boys. I have a very old pair of boots but I never wear them much. Even in winter. I just not a boot kind of gal. But I’ll take a look.

Mr. C is recovering somewhat after seeing what I spent. Send him good wishes Laughing Fashion. 1699cb10
Fashion. B29b4910
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:42 am

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

Fashion. D25d9b10

I haven’t worn a dress or a skirt in years. Can’t stand them. I just don’t feel comfortable at all.

I did manage to get pretty much all I needed except a white pair of Capri pants. I did find three pairs of shoes that have round tops so it will be easier to wear. I love croc sandals and at the outlet mall I visited they had BOGOF. They are not the clogs but nice sandals. This led me to deciding to clean out my closet last night and I have 2 bags to take to the donation center this morning which is nice, but I was super tired and should have waited. Oh well. Spent some gift cards from Christmas from my mom and got a nice handbag and a Director looking briefcase. Just need a few new bras and then I’m set.

Thanks for the links boys. I have a very old pair of boots but I never wear them much. Even in winter. I just not a boot kind of gal. But I’ll take a look.

Mr. C is recovering somewhat after seeing what I spent. Send him good wishes Laughing Fashion. 1699cb10
Fashion. B29b4910
For some reason Cass, I have started wearing dresses in the warmer months. For years' like you, I seldom wore a dress or skirt. much preferring jeans or leggings in winter and capri pants in summer.
There is something about a summer dress that is very easy to wear....all we need here is the summer Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Eddie's the fashionista of the family, and actually my stepson a bit as well. She's got enough clothes for three women Smile And he'd have as many, except that he sells his old clothes on Gen Z shopping apps.
I love clothes too.....pity we dont live local to one another, we could compare fashions. Fashion. 3239900740

Oooooh we so would! I love accessories, scarves, bangles, bags, shoes.... cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:51 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oooooh we so would! I love accessories, scarves, bangles, bags, shoes.... cheers
Have you heard of Butler and Wilson Eddie?
He has designed some fabulous vintage style bags, I love stuff like that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:00 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Have you heard of Butler and Wilson Eddie?
He has designed some fabulous vintage style bags, I love stuff like that.

Vintage bags??? Oh. I love them. Anything vintage really. Never heard of them! I will look now though! cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down