NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Ed's Syria vote a green light to Putin?

Go down

Was Ed's Syria vote a green light to Putin?  Empty Was Ed's Syria vote a green light to Putin?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Senior Tories last night prompted an angry row with Labour by claiming Ed Miliband’s vote against military action in Syria helped embolden Russia to invade part of Ukraine. Several prominent Conservatives suggested Mr Miliband’s ‘appeasement’ of Russia, a staunch ally of Syrian tyrant Bashar al Assad, had contributed to the current crisis.

Treasury minister Sajid Javid, a close ally of Chancellor George Osborne, said there was a ‘direct link between Miliband’s cynical vote against [the] Syria motion and Russia’s actions on Ukraine’, adding that this made the Labour leader ‘completely unfit to lead Britain’.

Tory planning minister Nick Boles said David Cameron ‘was right to urge Parliament to stand up to [Russian leader Vladimir] Putin and punish Assad’s use of chemical weapons,’ adding: ‘Look where Miliband’s weakness has led us.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2571733/Was-Eds-Syria-vote-green-light-Putin-Tories-claim-Labour-leaders-vote-against-military-action-encouraged-Russia-invade.html

Back to top Go down

Was Ed's Syria vote a green light to Putin?  Empty Re: Was Ed's Syria vote a green light to Putin?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:14 pm

absolutely the russian hierarchy are famous for listening to what the labour leader in Britain says... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Was Ed's Syria vote a green light to Putin?  Empty Re: Was Ed's Syria vote a green light to Putin?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:16 pm

I said months ago that someone like Putin would make mincemeat of the likes of Ed Miliband and Obama for that matter.

Just look at him - a bully with his chest puffed out, then look at Ed - an excruciatingly painfully weak man crippled by speech problems.

I fear for every Briton living in far-flung outposts if Ed ever becomes our great leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:16 pm

heavenly father wrote:absolutely the russian hierarchy are famous for listening to what the labour leader in Britain says... Smile 
You think they don't keep track of what's happening in the little ol' UK? I think they do - and Millububble may be a chump but he could be the next leader of a not insignificant country (God help us).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Tess. wrote:
heavenly father wrote:absolutely the russian hierarchy are famous for listening to what the labour leader in Britain says... Smile 
You think they don't keep track of what's happening in the little ol' UK? I think they do - and Millububble may be a chump but he could be the next leader of a not insignificant country (God help us).

in relation to world muscle i think Britain now ranks just behind bangladesh, in world spine we just behind luxenmbourg, in military muscle we are just behind san marino, if big brother USA steps down we are in real trouble..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down