NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiki Healing

5 posters

Go down

Reiki Healing  Empty Reiki Healing

Post by eddie Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:54 pm

I’m really into this and I know some of you may poo-poo it.

With Horatio’s permission I want to tell you that she healed me with just the use of her own meditation when my friend Lisa died. It was the night before her funeral and Horatio reached out to me and did reiki healing on me using just her intuition and meditation. It worked. I woke up with a feeling of calm and a sense of peace on the day of Lisa’s funeral. She really helped me - I will always be grateful and I hope she brings her expertise to this thread.

I did some reiki on Lisa when she was unwell, she said it helped to calm her and she could feel a “tingling” in her lungs.

So over to Horatio, hopefully, to explain further.

Thank you Horatio. You worked wonders for me and I thank you truly. X
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Reiki Healing  Empty Re: Reiki Healing

Post by eddie Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:04 am

And just as a by-the-way, I feel like putting up spiritual or holistic threads has always been ridiculed here, and I’ve decided that I won’t be ridiculed any longer.

So let’s explore this topic.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:06 am

I'd like to hear from Horatio, especially more about what she does.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:26 am

Anything that helps anyone, at anytime, shouldn't be ridiculed by others.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:52 am

I've been a Reiki practitioner for getting on 20 years. The easiest way to explain what it is and how it works is to explain the human biomagnetic field, aka the subtle body or aura.

All systems in the human being, from the atomic to the molecular level, are constantly in motion-creating resonance. This resonance is important to understanding how subtle energy directs and maintains health and wellness in the human being. Energy medicine whether human touch or device based, is the use of known subtle energy fields to therapeutically assess and treat energetic imbalances, bringing the body’s systems back to homeostasis - balance or normalcy.

While modern medicine focuses primarily on physiology, the human organism has many aspects that are not physical. There is a substantial body of evidence to suggest that perceptions of one’s environment can be profoundly immune enhancing or immune suppressive. Stress decreases the body’s lymphocytes—the white blood cells that help fight off infection and lowers the immune system.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6396053/

Reiki is energy healing. The biomagnetic pulsations from the hands are in the same frequency range as brain waves and scientific studies of the frequencies necessary for healing indicate that they naturally sweep back and forth through the full range of therapeutic frequencies, thus being able to stimulate healing in any part of the body. That's not to say it's a cure all, and Reiki practitioners cannot state that or diagnose. That's the law.

However, that won't actually stop me being able to feel what's going on inside a person. I can often tell if they are in mental/emotional/physical pain and I can feel through my hands what part of the body is hurting or out of sync.

This is not to say that at times I won't feel bugger all. That happens too. But there's usually a reason for that...the person is blocking it, someone else is blocking it, or I don't need to know or they don't need to know. In years of doing this, that's only happened two or three times.

Low electromagnetic frequencies between 0.3 and 30Hz have been documented to stimulate human tissue repair. This discovery was a foundation for the Pulsing Electromagnetic Field Therapy, which uses devices to produce electromagnetic field of frequency 7Hz to stimulate bone growth and healing. It's used for tooth implants and speeds up healing.

The healing effect of the Reiki treatment is simply the ability of the Reiki practitioner to produce a low frequency electromagnetic field that has a beneficial effect on the patient. Hence, the mechanics behind the energy healing can be summed up in the words of Dr James Oschmann:

“Healing energy, whether produced by a medical device or projected from the human body, is energy of a particular frequency or set of frequencies that stimulates the repair of one or more tissues. The cascade of activities initiated by such signals may provide essential information to cells and tissues, and open channels for the flow of information that coordinates repair processes”.

Reiki can be sent across space and time, backwards and forwards. I'm on a Reiki Facebook group where a few weeks ago a desperate woman asked for distance healing on her husband who had COVID. Dozens of healers sat down at 7pm and sent it out to him using his photo. There was the usual plethora of people seeing 'angels' 'rays of light' etc. Lots of 'he's going to be fine and I can feel the healing taking place'. Not knocking that...but it was all done to reassure this poor woman that her husband would pull through.

What did I get? I got the truth. I got his lungs encased in a black cast iron metal box so restrictive it was impossible to move his rib cage... and I couldn't breathe. I had ten minutes of horrible struggling to breathe while I sent that out. I knew he was dying, and I knew he wouldn't survive. I'm not one to fuck around with Unicorns and Rainbows, so I posted exactly what I felt on the Facebook thread, leaving out the dying bit.

The next day the woman replied telling us he'd passed at 4.30am that morning. Then she private messaged me to thank me for my honesty and told me that the doctor had said her husband's lungs were turned to concrete and he would not survive. She said, 'you were the only one who told me the truth.'

So..it's not always love and light when you give Reiki. It's often upsetting, painful, disturbing, sad. I've had clients I couldn't help, like the lady with Stage 4 Ovarian cancer who would get off the bed like a teenager after each session, swearing she felt lighter and more positive after each treatment. She died the day after her first chemo session. That poor lady had a severely disabled daughter and was poor as a church mouse. I gave her all her treatments for free. When I got news of her passing I sat and sobbed for an hour. It broke my heart. Did I think she's be cured? No. She was too far gone. But what really sped up her demise was the chemo. She wasn't strong enough to take it.

One thing I'm utterly convinced of, and the most enduring thing I see over and over, is that when the mind or emotions are not attended to, then the body will make you ill. It's as though the body says, "Right, you won't listen, so I'm gonna fuck you up in the only way left to me I know how. I'll make you ill. I'll break down." And it does. So it's just as important to look after your mind, emotions, spiritual needs/body/energies as it is to go to the gym and exercise your body.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:37 am

Horatio,I want to let your post stand.

Let us see what happens.
Perhaps it will be explored. Perhaps it will be dismissed.
Perhaps...it will be ignored.

Thank you. I will stand behind you.

Ps nutshell it. That’s the only way to be truly heard.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:38 am

Syl wrote:Anything that helps anyone, at anytime, shouldn't be ridiculed by others.

Yes. While I'm no longer religious, I can see the positive influence of believing in a higher power being in charge.

I believe anything that helps your attitude, helps you.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down