NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Starts Dancing Once The Beat Drops

2 posters

Go down

Baby Starts Dancing Once The Beat Drops Empty Baby Starts Dancing Once The Beat Drops

Post by Didgee Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:12 pm

Mom posted this video of her baby breaking it down once the beat drops. It's amazing.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/10195/Baby-Starts-Dancing-Once-The-Beat-Drops

Lol video on link

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Baby Starts Dancing Once The Beat Drops Empty Re: Baby Starts Dancing Once The Beat Drops

Post by eddie Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:29 pm

Reminds me of my daughter, she danced from the minute she was born. She’s actually pretty good.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Baby Starts Dancing Once The Beat Drops Empty Re: Baby Starts Dancing Once The Beat Drops

Post by Didgee Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:31 pm

eddie wrote:Reminds me of my daughter, she danced from the minute she was born. She’s actually pretty good.

I think before even babies are born, they are dancing in the womb Eddie

I mean you love music so its no surprise your daughter loves to dance

So what music does she like?

Does she have your tastes?

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:35 pm

Didgee wrote:
eddie wrote:Reminds me of my daughter, she danced from the minute she was born. She’s actually pretty good.

She likes pretty much anything I play for her and also some modern stuff I’m too old to know, didge Embarassed
She is constantly singing and dancing and making up weird characters. One of her best characters is “can Driver John” who often takes us to Tesco. She’s a very strange kid. You’d probably like her!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Didgee wrote:

She likes pretty much anything I play for her and also some modern stuff I’m too old to know, didge Embarassed
She is constantly singing and dancing and making up weird characters. One of her best characters is “can Driver John” who often takes us to Tesco. She’s a very strange kid. You’d probably like her!

Bless her

Nothing strange about her

She is just a happy kid well loved by her family and it shows

Future entertainer as a singer maybe

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:00 pm

As long as she remembers her old mum and buys her lots of gifts!
She’s a lovely kid, very sunny in nature but a messy cow though. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down