NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious woman misses out on McDonald's breakfast by minutes - so calls the police

3 posters

Go down

Furious woman misses out on McDonald's breakfast by minutes - so calls the police Empty Furious woman misses out on McDonald's breakfast by minutes - so calls the police

Post by eddie Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:12 pm

The woman thought it was unfair when staff refused to serve her a McMuffin meal, so she called police in East Grinstead, West Sussex

A furious woman missed out on a McDonald's breakfast by a matter of minutes - and so called the police.

The woman was caught up in a queue at a drive-thru branch but didn't make the 11am cut off by the time she reached the front.

After staff refused to serve her a McMuffin meal, she called police in East Grinstead, West Sussex, complaining that it was “unfair”.

But officers were far from impressed and gave 'words of advice' about phoning them.

Mid Sussex Neighbourhood Policing Inspector Darren Taylor tweeted: "A call @11.30 this morning from an angry lady who stated that due to the queue at the McDonalds drive thru in EG, by the time she got to the window the breakfast service had stopped and she couldn't order a breakfast.

"The lady was given words of advice about ringing the Police."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/furious-woman-misses-out-mcdonalds-23370997?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main&fbclid=IwAR21SSGt5YF7bgrQx5KBrCVSJNuVaOU7pWVPYLUeCcxBGHBs8Uxws56H85c

Some people are just cuckoo. I seriously think that a little corona virus has travelled straight into some people’s brains and sent them straight to cuckooland. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Furious woman misses out on McDonald's breakfast by minutes - so calls the police Empty Re: Furious woman misses out on McDonald's breakfast by minutes - so calls the police

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:15 pm

I wonder what people like her think the police do all day ... Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Furious woman misses out on McDonald's breakfast by minutes - so calls the police Empty Re: Furious woman misses out on McDonald's breakfast by minutes - so calls the police

Post by eddie Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I wonder what people like her think the police do all day ... Smile

But she wanted a McMuffin breakfast! Have you no heart???
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:26 pm

That used to happen so frequently here, that McDonald's started making Egg McMuffins and Sausage McMuffins all day. Same with Wraps, which were popular too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:That used to happen so frequently here, that McDonald's started making Egg McMuffins and Sausage McMuffins all day.  Same with Wraps, which were popular too.

Well to be honest they shouldn’t have bowed to the stupidly ignorant. If you’re too late to get a breakfast, get up earlier.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:45 pm

I used to get caught on the cusp of the transition, mid-morning, too.  It's hard, when you are set on a breakfast Egg McMuffin, to abruptly switch to a hamburger or chicken menu.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:I used to get caught on the cusp of the transition, mid-morning, too.  It's hard, when you are set on a breakfast Egg McMuffin, to abruptly switch to a hamburger or chicken menu.

I love egg McMuffins. Pretty much the only thing I eat from McDonald’s.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I used to get caught on the cusp of the transition, mid-morning, too.  It's hard, when you are set on a breakfast Egg McMuffin, to abruptly switch to a hamburger or chicken menu.

I love egg McMuffins. Pretty much the only thing I eat from McDonald’s.

YES!  That's what I mean...to go from an Egg McMuffin to one of their limp hamburgers is such a downer. I work in one of the great restaurant cities in the world...I can do lunch much better than a McDonald's, thank you.  Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down