NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pompeo's America

2 posters

Go down

Pompeo's America Empty Pompeo's America

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:55 pm

Mike Pompeo, America's Secretary of State under Trump, has just filed the following tweet:

Pompeo wrote:Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
·
5h

US government account
Woke-ism, multiculturalism, all the -isms — they're not who America is. They distort our glorious founding and what this country is all about. Our enemies stoke these divisions because they know they make us weaker.

All the -isms are "not who America is"?  How about Americanism?  Is America not built upon immigration?  Is that not the epitome of multiculturalism?

Mikie, have you forgotten that your Italian ancestors were once immigrants?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pompeo's America Empty Re: Pompeo's America

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:Mike Pompeo, America's Secretary of State under Trump, has just filed the following tweet:

Pompeo wrote:Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
·
5h

US government account
Woke-ism, multiculturalism, all the -isms — they're not who America is. They distort our glorious founding and what this country is all about. Our enemies stoke these divisions because they know they make us weaker.

All the -isms are "not who America is"?  How about Americanism?  Is America not built upon immigration?  Is that not the epitome of multiculturalism?

E pluribus unum?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Mike Pompeo, America's Secretary of State under Trump, has just filed the following tweet:

E pluribus unum?

Yes...xactly.  That's what one of the anonymous repliers said.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

E pluribus unum?

I saw.

Do you feel that e pluribus unum represents multiculturalism or the melting pot concept?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:57 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I saw.

Do you feel that e pluribus unum represents multiculturalism or the melting pot concept?

It's an expressive way of telling it.  But I don't think it needs additional description; I think the blunder is complete in Pompeo's original tweet.  Not only is "ism" the wrong tag for it (Americanism, for example), but he's the wrong person to sing the praises of white supremacy.

It's out of the blue; I suspect he was ordered to take a parting shot, and like a good puppy he did what he was told.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:12 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I saw.

It's an expressive way of telling it.  But I don't think it needs additional description; I think the blunder is complete in Pompeo's original tweet.  Not only is "ism" the wrong tag for it (Americanism, for example), but he's the wrong person to sing the praises of white supremacy.

It's out of the blue; I suspect he was ordered to take a parting shot, and like a good puppy he did what he was told.

You're dodging the question.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:53 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, I'm not.  I'm brushing aside your insistent attempt to put words in my mouth, and then speaking my own mind: stripped of false innuendo, Pompeo's words speak to a brilliant cover-up.

The confusions.  The misunderstandings.  The lies.  And the faux branding.  They all speak to the Trump administration's attempts to recast their nasty deeds as righteous, by inversely casting one's own aims on the "other" America.

It's a RW counter-espionage tactic, undoubtedly coached by Putin. to constantly pose oneself as a victim, and attack the opposition by accusing them of the mirror-image of what you are doing.  It's a brilliant campaign of disinformatia, the genius of which is in its lack of a need for originality...all you have to do to cover up, is to look at yourself in the mirror while pointing the finger at the opposition.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No, I'm not.  I'm brushing aside your insistent attempt to put words in my mouth, and then speaking my own mind: stripped of false innuendo, Pompeo's words speak to a brilliant cover-up.

The confusions.  The misunderstandings.  The lies.  And the faux branding.  They all speak to the Trump administration's attempts to recast their nasty deeds as righteous, by inversely casting one's own aims on the "other" America.

It's a RW counter-espionage tactic, undoubtedly coached by Putin. to constantly pose oneself as a victim, and attack the opposition by accusing them of the mirror-image of what you are doing.  It's a brilliant campaign of disinformatia, the genius of which is in its lack of a need for originality...all you have to do to cover up, is to look at yourself in the mirror while pointing the finger at the opposition.

K Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down