NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas!

+3
Syl
Maddog
eddie
7 posters

Go down

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Empty Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas!

Post by eddie Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:14 pm

Post a photo of what you will buy for another forum member.

Be nice. And spend as much as you want cheers

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 02dfb610

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Empty Re: Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas!

Post by Maddog Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:43 pm

eddie wrote:Post a photo of what you will buy for another forum member.

Be nice. And spend as much as you want cheers

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 02dfb610

Now I have to rethink the whole thing.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Empty Re: Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas!

Post by Syl Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:50 pm

Is it secret Santa or do we say who it's for?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:37 am

You can say who it’s for, definitely.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:42 am

I will give it careful thought....I love buying pressies for people, even cyber ones. cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:56 am

My first gift would be time for Nicko. Unfortunately, that can't be bought with money.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

eddie, Vintage, nicko and Syl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:39 pm

For eddie, because she, like me, loves the idea of a home you can take with you on your journeys:

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Biggreenbus1-640x640
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:44 pm

For Mr and Mrs Syl.

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 2bbe3910
eddie
eddie

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:46 pm

That's frickin' wicked!

Here's what I'd get Nicko:

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! F-15-eagle_001
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:47 pm

For Quill? A lovely back tattoo. The Scales of Justice.

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! C636fd10
eddie
eddie

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:49 pm

For Nicko...a jam sandwich! His post on the food thread made me laugh so much!

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Deffb210
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:51 pm

For Gels.... afro

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 54440810
eddie
eddie

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:51 pm

I'll never forget "a fucking jam sandwich!" or "OF COURSE IT HURTS DICKHEAD!!!"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:54 pm

For Tommy...a big lump of ice for his garden....so he can watch it melt when global warming starts! Shocked

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 90b48110
eddie
eddie

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:01 pm

For Les. A lovely writing desk for his career in writing novels. Complete with a quill cheers

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! F7f23f10
eddie
eddie

Eilzel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:06 pm

For Didge: The Piri Reis map.

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Piri_Reis_map_of_Europe_and_the_Mediterranean_Sea-1024x704

On the off chance that he hasn't heard of it, I'll say no more, because it's a fascinating relic!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:09 pm

For Vic. Beard jewellery! Cool

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! A0a2c710
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:12 pm

For Maddog: A genuine 65-year-old Swiss Army bike. I've heard they're heavy as hell, but the cool factor is what counts here.

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! S-l640
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:17 pm

For didge, so you can pump up the jam when you’re listening to your tunes. Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 1942856362

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 1801ff10
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:22 pm

For Horatio. Your very own dog-grooming parlour for your gorgeous dog!

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Eba23c10
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:26 pm

For Ben. A fridge full of beeeeeeer!

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! E6bbc110
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:28 pm

eddie wrote:For Ben. A fridge full of beeeeeeer!

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Giphy
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:30 pm

For Syl, to make some coin off your ideas -- which eddie might slag off, but I actually find pretty damn brilliant!

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Patentsmall
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:35 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:For Syl, to make some coin off your ideas -- which eddie might slag off, but I actually find pretty damn brilliant!

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Patentsmall

Why would you encourage her? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:36 am

eddie wrote:For Gels.... afro

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 54440810

aw, thanks edds you can never have too much. it should be only you and ben buying for us all though

i'm decided not to buy anyone anything as honestly, i feel that my presence here on christmas day will be gift enough for everyone.

i made an exception just for you though. i saw this and couldn't resist. i thought maybe you could keep him in your back garden,

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 5e840a0c57cca82b10923c57-large

gelico
Forum Detective

Ben Reilly and eddie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:37 am

Ohhhhh I love that! That’s so me! cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:39 am

very fortunate that you decided to get him that eddie

i saw father christmas out shopping before getting ben that very same present.

but what with covid and depression and all he decided to just drink the lot himself

damn shame really but what can you do?

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47owt4b0jj071yqnb8tqo6u60vvblikpi0c7ck0z48&rid=giphy

gelico
Forum Detective

Ben Reilly, eddie and Syl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:44 am

lol!

Brilliant pressies, I wish I had thought of them.

I think I would give every NF member a specially engraved  key.
It will fit into the time machine I am designing (maybe my latest project) everyone with a key will be ransported to a special secret venue, where, post pandemic lockdowns, we will all meet up, and have a fabulous belated Christmas get together.

Different continents wont be a problem, my machine has it all covered.

Ben will be host, Eddie can alternate between fronting the band and whizzing round (on skates) providing drinks.....HT will be providing exotic dance tips for anyone still agile enough to swivel their hips without doing their back in.

There will be dancing, singing, drinking, but most of all, we will do what we do best, communicate with one another.

I cant wait. x Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly, eddie, Vintage and gelico like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:47 am

Syl, I adore you, I do, but I’m not fucking skating okay? Jeez. Let. It. Go. Evil or Very Mad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:49 am

eddie wrote:Syl, I adore you, I do, but I’m not fucking skating okay? Jeez. Let. It. Go. Evil or Very Mad
Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 3201073460
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:51 am

gelico wrote:

very fortunate that you decided to get him that eddie

i saw father christmas out shopping before getting ben that very same present.

but what with covid and depression and all he decided to just drink the lot himself

damn shame really but what can you do?

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47owt4b0jj071yqnb8tqo6u60vvblikpi0c7ck0z48&rid=giphy
OUCH. Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:51 am

Syl wrote:lol!

It will fit into the time machine I am designing (maybe my latest project) everyone with a key will be ransported to a special secret venue, where, post pandemic lockdowns, we will all meet up, and have a fabulous belated Christmas get together.

Ben will be host, Eddie can alternate between fronting the band and whizzing round (on skates) providing drinks.....HT will be providing exotic dance tips for anyone still agile enough to swivel their hips without doing their back in.

There will be dancing, singing, drinking, but most of all, we will do what we do best, communicate with one another.

I cant wait. x Cool

brilliant idea, syl

i'm well up for singing dancing drinking and communicating

but i'm not overly sure on the hip swivelling, i feel somethings bound to fall out if i start that

and as for the skating malarky

you can fuck off with that idea

lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie and Syl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:52 am

eddie wrote:Syl, I adore you, I do, but I’m not fucking skating okay? Jeez. Let. It. Go. Evil or Very Mad

a-ha

here you are, syl

see?

what eddie said

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:09 am

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:lol!

I cant wait. x Cool

brilliant idea, syl

i'm well up for singing dancing drinking and communicating

but i'm not overly sure on the hip swivelling, i feel somethings bound to fall out if i start that

and as for the skating malarky

you can fuck off with that idea

lol!
Gels, you dont have to skate, that's Eddies speciality.....and to be honest, considering Ben, Quill and myself designed a pair specially for her when we were discussing an open air cinema experience we had in mind, I think she is being a tad ungrateful. snobby 

All you have to do is turn up and regale us with your funny life experiences. cheers 

Speaking of Quill, he can be on the door, checking no one with a bogus key is admitted, though we had better make sure Maddog is already in, else he has no chance. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:37 am

Oh my God. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:22 am

eddie wrote:For Les. A lovely writing desk for his career in writing novels. Complete with a quill cheers

Perfect cheers

Let's hope I can call it a career one day Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:For Les. A lovely writing desk for his career in writing novels. Complete with a quill cheers

Perfect cheers

The short story you wrote and allowed us to read on here was really good, it gave me the chills.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Eilzel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Perfect cheers

The short story you wrote and allowed us to read on here was  really good, it gave me the chills.

Very much appreciated Syl, always nice to be told how good my work is Smile
Needed it today more than ever (this year has been rotten...).

Currently working on a novel in the vein of Game of Thrones, inspired by the Peasants Revolt - it’ll be my fourth completed full length story, and first time I’ve felt seriously confident about anything this long. Planning to bombard agents next year. I can dream Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:57 pm

I really hope you persevere with it, bombard away, so many successful people had to fight to be accepted when they started out.

Ben and Eddie, and HT may be able to give you tips.....but talent will out eventually, so good luck with getting your book out Eilzel.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:55 am

Syl wrote:I really hope you persevere with it, bombard away, so many successful people had to fight to be accepted when they started out.

Ben and Eddie, and HT may be able to give you tips.....but talent will out eventually, so good luck with getting your book out Eilzel.

Yeah, I'm always open for advice, and have talked writing with all of them in the past and will always be happy to do so.

I have self-published a couple, but without time and money for marketing it is really a thicker wall to breach than the traditional route.

A way to go yet though, still need to finish the last 10 chapters Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:09 am

Eilzel wrote:
Syl wrote:I really hope you persevere with it, bombard away, so many successful people had to fight to be accepted when they started out.

Yeah, I'm always open for advice, and have talked writing with all of them in the past and will always be happy to do so.

I have self-published a couple, but without time and money for marketing it is really a thicker wall to breach than the traditional route.

A way to go yet though, still need to finish the last 10 chapters Smile
Good luck.  cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Eilzel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:53 pm

Here is a great NEW Christmas song.....I gift it to all NF members and readers. xxx

And in return I wouldn't mind being gifted Keith Urban, just put him under my tree....Nicole can have him back on Boxing day. Wink

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:32 pm

eddie wrote:For Tommy...a big lump of ice for his garden....so he can watch it melt when global warming starts! Shocked

Let’s buy each other a gift for Christmas! 90b48110

I will happily accept your gift (of this block of ice), but only if you can get it from the Okjokull glacier in Iceland 750 years ago, before the mini ice age started, and before there was any glacier/ice there...

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:16 pm

Buy me a ticket and I’ll gladly go!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down