NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Mashup Of 'Sweet Dreams' And 'Seven Nation Army' Is Amazing

2 posters

Go down

This Mashup Of 'Sweet Dreams' And 'Seven Nation Army' Is Amazing Empty This Mashup Of 'Sweet Dreams' And 'Seven Nation Army' Is Amazing

Post by Didgee Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:37 pm

A mashup of Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams" and The White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army" by Pomplamoose featuring Sarah Dugas.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/9918/This-Mashup-Of-039-Sweet-Dreams-039-And-039-Seven-Nation-Army-039-Is-Amazing

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This Mashup Of 'Sweet Dreams' And 'Seven Nation Army' Is Amazing Empty Re: This Mashup Of 'Sweet Dreams' And 'Seven Nation Army' Is Amazing

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:48 pm

I really like mashups, though I found this one to slightly favor "Sweet Dreams." Any excuse to post one of my favorites:

It makes Ozzy's melody sound so upbeat! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

This Mashup Of 'Sweet Dreams' And 'Seven Nation Army' Is Amazing Empty Re: This Mashup Of 'Sweet Dreams' And 'Seven Nation Army' Is Amazing

Post by Didgee Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:34 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I really like mashups, though I found this one to slightly favor "Sweet Dreams." Any excuse to post one of my favorites:

It makes Ozzy's melody sound so upbeat! Smile

+1

That is really good

So lets make this a mashup thread Smile

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down