NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

great news from Boris no deal Brexit!!

+2
Eilzel
inmyopinion
6 posters

Go down

great news from Boris no deal Brexit!! Empty great news from Boris no deal Brexit!!

Post by inmyopinion Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:47 pm

well it took years longer than it should have done but great news in the end.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko and Tommy Monk like this post

Back to top Go down

great news from Boris no deal Brexit!! Empty Re: great news from Boris no deal Brexit!!

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:55 am

A brain dead outcome by a loser PM who has nothing but a year of failures and lies behind him.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

great news from Boris no deal Brexit!! Empty Re: great news from Boris no deal Brexit!!

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:08 am

Leave means leave!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko and inmyopinion like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:42 am

Les, you've always been, a "remainer" don't cry !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:05 am

nicko wrote:Les, you've always been,  a "remainer" don't cry !

Indeed, I am a remainer

I mean brain dead?

We have no idea of what will happen in whether a no deal Brexit will benefit the Uk

My view is it will and fair play to Boris for not bowing down to the EU, who are essentially bullies here

Trade deals should be formed from a mutual position of trust, but how can trust form. When demands are placed on the Uk to bow down to EU demands that are undemocratic?

Sometimes I despair at the crap Eilzel comes out with, as he seems to think he is morally superior to most in his evaluation of situations. Its an arrogance that continually looks down on people for their views. Its snobbish and classist

If this turns out to be the wrong decision and it hurts the Uk, then fair enough, but nobody knows yet how this will pan out

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:44 am

I'm not crying, I'm over it. Nothing gonna change that now.

I can still call a braindead decision and braindead decision though - or do you oppose free speech?
It seems to be the Brexshitters who get more upset thesedays, at anyone who doesn't sycophantically stick their head up Johnson's fat arse Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:46 am

Didgee wrote:

Indeed, I am a remainer

I mean brain dead?

We have no idea of what will happen in whether a no deal Brexit will benefit the Uk

My view is it will and fair play to Boris for not bowing down to the EU, who are essentially bullies here

Trade deals should be formed from a mutual position of trust, but how can trust form. When demands are placed on the Uk to bow down to EU demands that are undemocratic?

Sometimes I despair at the crap Eilzel comes out with, as he seems to think he is morally superior to most in his evaluation of situations. Its an arrogance that continually looks down on people for their views. Its  snobbish and classist

If this turns out to be the wrong decision and it hurts the Uk, then fair enough, but nobody knows yet how this will pan out

This coming from you I'll take it with all the sincerity it deserves.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:30 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Indeed, I am a remainer

I mean brain dead?

Sometimes I despair at the crap Eilzel comes out with, as he seems to think he is morally superior to most in his evaluation of situations. Its an arrogance that continually looks down on people for their views. Its  snobbish and classist

Yes coming from me Eizel

The fact that you make this an aspect to mock a situation as if a decision is based on a person not having any mental faculties, is inherently abliest. But being as you think you are morally superior to others in your thinking with your elitist snobbish attitude, is where the problem stems from

Hence your first view here was morally bankrupt. Being as none of us know how this will pan out

I suggest you stop thinking you are morally superior to others in your thinking and wait and see how this pans out

Just a suggestion mind

The fact I have two uncles without any coherent ability to recognise even their own family is poor to watch, being they have Alzheimer's

You were not subtle here or even blunt. You made a view that a decision was based on being brain dead. Not on any comprehensive view as to why you disagree, but through a prism of ableism

Sincerity?

You have no comprehension what that words means by saying brain dead

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:34 am

Didgee wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Indeed, I am a remainer

I mean brain dead?

Yes coming from me Eizel

The fact that you make this an aspect to mock a situation as if a decision is based on a person not having any mental faculties, is inherently abliest. But being as you think you are morally superior to others in your thinking with your elitist snobbish attitude, is where the problem stems from

Hence your first view here was morally bankrupt. Being as none of us know how this will pan out

I suggest you stop thinking you are morally superior to others in your thinking and wait and see how this pans out

Just a suggestion mind

The fact I have two uncles without any coherent ability to recognise even their own family is poor to watch, being they have Alzheimer's

You were not subtle here or even blunt. You made a view that a decision was based on being brain dead. Not on any comprehensive view as to why you disagree, but through a prism of ableism

Sincerity?

Considering how anti-PC you are, you are getting awfully worked up about the word 'braindead', a word which is (as you are fully aware) used to refer to stupid, idiotic etc. And here you are lecturing me about language while also telling me that I'm the one who is trying to be morally superior.

Go back to twitter.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:36 am

Eilzel wrote:

I'm not crying, I'm over it. Nothing gonna change that now.

I can still call a braindead decision and braindead decision though - or do you oppose free speech?
It seems to be the Brexshitters who get more upset thesedays, at anyone who doesn't sycophantically stick their head up Johnson's fat arse Laughing

I call out your poor choice of words

Why not say and argue why you think its a poor decision by following this up with how you think and what will happen by this decision?

Not hard is it Eizel

I am not even being politically correct here. I am suggesting that you knowingly use this term for the effect it has for you

That you think anyone that agrees with a no deal (which I do not) has to be comparable to someone with no mental faculties

Its a typical regressive reply, that never engages that the actual topic, but your view and disgust at people who may agree with this position. That you deem them comparable to people who are for all intents and purposes, mentally dead

You really come across as a stuck up snob at times

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:37 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Yes coming from me Eizel

Just a suggestion mind

Sincerity?

Considering how anti-PC you are, you are getting awfully worked up about the word 'braindead', a word which is (as you are fully aware) used to refer to stupid, idiotic etc. And here you are lecturing me about language while also telling me that I'm the one who is trying to be morally superior.

Go back to twitter.

Not worked up at all mate, I am simple calling your out on your hypocrisy

Go back to twitter?

You that afraid of people challenging your views, precious?

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:43 am

Didgee wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Yes coming from me Eizel

Just a suggestion mind

Sincerity?

Go back to twitter.

Go back to twitter?

Exposing hypocrisy by being your usual self-righteous self, interesting Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:45 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Go back to twitter?

Exposing hypocrisy by being your usual self-righteous self, interesting Laughing

I am a self righteous prick and never shy away from admitting this

At least I am honest about my faults mate

Why are you unable to do the same?

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:47 am

Didgee wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Go back to twitter?

Happy to do so. I'm incredibly stubborn and sometimes use over harsh language Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:49 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Happy to do so. I'm incredibly stubborn and sometimes use over harsh language Wink

lol that deserves a green, but I differ to your poor arguments in this thread

What is brain dead about a nation being able to make their own choices?

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:02 am

Didgee wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

lol  that deserves a green, but I differ to your poor arguments in this thread

There's nothing braindead in that. What I said was braindead was the outcome. If we are getting into semantics, an 'outcome' cannot really be braindead. I said what I said, and think as I do, because most indicators suggest that Brexit will be bad for Britain.

A nation being able to make its own choices is something I support. I also support a nation being allowed to rethink a bad decision, but some people don't like to talk about that.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:15 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

There's nothing braindead in that. What I said was braindead was the outcome. If we are getting into semantics, an 'outcome' cannot really be braindead. I said what I said, and think as I do, because most indicators suggest that Brexit will be bad for Britain.

A nation being able to make its own choices is something I support. I also support a nation being allowed to rethink a bad decision, but some people don't like to talk about that.

Are these the same indicators that predicted job loses before covid happened and were continually wrong?

All you are telling me Eizel, is you are only listening to pessimist's on this

I keep an open mind and will hold judgement on the outcome of this in the next decade

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:28 am

Didgee wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Are these the same indicators that predicted job loses before covid happened and were continually wrong?

I keep an open mind and will hold judgement on the outcome of this in the next decade

I am always open-minded, but everyone can make predictions based on evidence, and evidence to me points in a bad direction. As a Brit, I obviously hope I'm wrong!

But I read that due to the collapse in the pound since Brexit we have actually lost almost as much economically as we ever made in payments to the EU. On that area alone it is already a disastrous decision.

I don't want to debate the what-ifs though. We've been over this for 5 years. I believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe. When it turns out whichever way it does, either I'll be right but sad that the country takes goes into economic decline, or I'll be wrong but happy that the country prospers Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:45 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

I am always open-minded, but everyone can make predictions based on evidence, and evidence to me points in a bad direction. As a Brit, I obviously hope I'm wrong!

But I read that due to the collapse in the pound since Brexit we have actually lost almost as much economically as we ever made in payments to the EU. On that area alone it is already a disastrous decision.

I don't want to debate the what-ifs though. We've been over this for 5 years. I believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe. When it turns out whichever way it does, either I'll be right but sad that the country takes goes into economic decline, or I'll be wrong but happy that the country prospers Smile

What evidence mate?

So far all the prediction's of doom and gloom around Brexit have been continually wrong

The only thing you have here is the value of the pound which will I have no doubt become strong again when Brexit is complete. As its not then tied to the realities of the EU

From what I see of the corruption of the UN and the EU, even though I wish we remained within the EU. Until this is resolved and even the corruption in this country.

What we both want is this country to prosper and the world also

That is what should matter

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:49 am

Didgee wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

What evidence mate?

So far all the prediction's of doom and gloom around Brexit have been continually wrong

The only thing you have here is the value of the pound which will I have no doubt become strong again when Brexit is complete. As its not then tied to the realities of the EU

From what I see of the corruption of the UN and the EU, even though I wish we remained within the EU. Until this is resolved and even the corruption in this country.

Honestly, we've had these debates multiple times. I'm sceptical. Let's just hope things work out.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:42 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didgee wrote:

What evidence mate?

Honestly, we've had these debates multiple times. I'm sceptical. Let's just hope things work out.

Fair enough mate and promise not to take the piss if you end up being wrong here Smile

Again I think we are both on the same hymn sheet but singing out of key with each other Smile

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Eilzel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:A brain dead outcome by a loser PM who has nothing but a year of failures and lies behind him.

or a PM acting upon the will of the people, depending on which side of the fence you sit.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:43 pm

Didgee wrote:

Indeed, I am a remainer

I mean brain dead?

well said, the job for Boris is o make the best deal possible for the UK, not, make it easy on the EU at the cost of the UK.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:50 pm

I have no horse in this race, but this is the longest breakup in the history of breakups.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:54 pm

Maddog wrote:I have no horse in this race, but this is the longest  breakup in the history of breakups.  

Tell me about it, by EU rules it's two tears of negotiation then on to WTO rules apply but this BS HAS GONE ON WELL TO LONG BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS HOPING IT WOULD GO AWAY.
oldest political rule, wait so long that the decision makes itself.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:02 pm

Maddog wrote:I have no horse in this race, but this is the longest  breakup in the history of breakups.  

Lol that really make me chuckle mate and its so true Smile

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:08 pm

We've had a suckass government both before and since the referendum tbf, so no surprise. In the same duration Blair and Thatcher ran the country we've had three incompetents in number 10...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:

We've had a suckass government both before and since the referendum tbf, so no surprise. In the same duration Blair and Thatcher ran the country we've had three incompetents in number 10...

treasonous may was a disaster, that is for sure but all bliar did was increase immigration, increase our payments to the eu and create a war, so in Bruce forsyth terms, "didn't he do well".
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:32 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

treasonous may was a disaster, that is for sure but all bliar did was increase immigration, increase our payments to the eu and create a war, so in Bruce forsyth terms, "didn't he do well".

This is from elsewhere, but some of Blair's record.

Introduced strong workers rights

Child poverty halved during his time in office

A million pensioners lifted out of poverty

Improvements were also made in financial support to pensioners, and by 2004, the poorest third of pensioners were £1,750 a year better off than under the system of the Tories.

He left the British economy in very good shape in 2007. UK National Debt was at only 38% of GDP and the economy was growing very strongly

Tony Blair Delivered 2,200 Sure Start Children’s Centres

Cleanest rivers, beaches, drinking water and air since the 19th century

Successful military interventions in Kosovo and Sierra Leone that boosted Britain’s image as a nation that stands for equality and good morals

Introduced a UK National Minimum Wage

The National Minimum Wage increased by 45% in Blair’s time in office

Inpatient waiting lists down by over half a million since 1997

Good Friday Agreement which finally solved the unrest in Northern Ireland and finally bought peace to the island of Ireland

Helped 1.8 million more people get into work

2 million people lifted out of poverty from 1997–2007

UK Defence Budget increased by 43% from 1997–2007

Brought over 1 million social homes up to standard

Passed the Office of Communications Act 2002 which set up a new regulatory body known as the Office of Communications (Ofcom)

Banned fox hunting

From 2001-2005, public spending increased by an average of 4.8% in real terms

UK National Debt was just at 34.3% of GDP in 2001 at the end of his first term

From 2001–incomes for the bottom 10% of earners increased as a result of transfers through the social security system

During 1997–2005, the number of pensioners living in poverty fell by over 75% in absolute terms as a result of initiatives such as the introduction of Winter Fuel Payments

Introduced the Working Time Regulations of 1998, due to which British workers gained a statutory entitlement to paid holidays

The Enterprise Act 2002 included measures to safeguard consumers, while also reforming bankruptcy and establishing a stronger Office of Fair Trading

Employment at its highest level ever in 50 years

Banned fur farming and the testing of cosmetics on animals.

Benefits for the most vulnerable and poor in society went up by 3.7% each year

Free TV licenses for over-75s

Free nursery places for every three and four-year-olds

Fathers got paternity leave of 2 weeks for the first time

Funding for every pupil in England doubled

Cut overall crime by 32 per cent

Over 14,000 more police in England and Wales.
Record levels of literacy and numeracy in schools

Over 36,000 more teachers in England

Introduced civil partnerships, ended Section 28 and equalised the age of consent for same-sex couples

Devolution

- please tell me what great things have been achieved since 2010???
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:52 pm

Opened the doors to mass immigration which has pushed up the cost of living and held down wages.

Killed 1,000,000 people in illegal wars and totally destabilised the middle East.

Soft on crime and soft on the causes of crime.

Turned a blind eye to the Pakistan Muslim gangs who were raping and abusing children across the country.

Allowed the number of Muslims here in UK to double.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Opened the doors to mass immigration which has pushed up the cost of living and held down wages.

Killed 1,000,000 people in illegal wars and totally destabilised the middle East.

Turned a blind eye to the Pakistan Muslim gangs who were raping and abusing children across the country.

Crime fell under Labour. I agree the war was a major mistake. You being most concerned about immigrants and Muslims is no surprise.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

Improvements were also made in financial support to pensioners, and by 2004, the poorest third of pensioners were £1,750 a year better off than under the system of the Tories.

He left the British economy in very good shape in 2007. UK National Debt was at only 38% of GDP and the economy was growing very strongly

Successful military interventions in Kosovo and Sierra Leone that boosted Britain’s image as a nation that stands for equality and good morals

Good Friday Agreement which finally solved the unrest in Northern Ireland and finally bought peace to the island of Ireland

Passed the Office of Communications Act 2002 which set up a new regulatory body known as the Office of Communications (Ofcom)

Banned fox hunting

From 2001–incomes for the bottom 10% of earners increased as a result of transfers through the social security system

During 1997–2005, the number of pensioners living in poverty fell by over 75% in absolute terms as a result of initiatives such as the introduction of Winter Fuel Payments

Introduced the Working Time Regulations of 1998, due to which British workers gained a statutory entitlement to paid holidays

The Enterprise Act 2002 included measures to safeguard consumers, while also reforming bankruptcy and establishing a stronger Office of Fair Trading

Introduced civil partnerships, ended Section 28 and equalised the age of consent for same-sex couples

Devolution

so immigration , huge bill to the eu and creating a war are cancelled out by your list, wow
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:43 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Crime fell under Labour. I agree the war was a major mistake. You being most concerned about immigrants and Muslims is no surprise.

No crime didn't fall... Labour just fudged the figures and lied... Like they always do!!!

They denied that mass immigration was happening for years and also tried to silence any mention of it by branding everyone as racist for daring to question it!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko and inmyopinion like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:42 am

inmyopinion wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

Banned fox hunting

Devolution

so immigration , huge bill to the eu  and creating a war are cancelled out by your list, wow

The bill to the EU is ireelevant since trade more than made up for it and Labour were the only party im decades to run a budget surplus.

I already said the war was wrong. I'd take an increase in immigration if it meant getting all those good things too!

Besides, you said Labour failed, my list proves they did more than the Tories ever achieved.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

so immigration , huge bill to the eu  and creating a war are cancelled out by your list, wow

The bill to the EU is ireelevant since trade more than made up for it and Labour were the only party im decades to run a budget surplus.

I already said the war was wrong. I'd take an increase in immigration if it meant getting all those good things too!

Besides, you said Labour failed, my list proves they did more than the Tories ever achieved.

you do not it actually cost us to be in the eu, in actual pounds, not to mention laws, immigration, fishing rights, so it was never a good deal, we never even voted to join the ue, we finally voted nad the majority said leave, so leave we should, we should have left years ago but due to various treasonous politicians it has taken this long.
labour always fails more so in the last 20 years than ever. blair's history includes soliciting young men in public toilets, I wonder why that isn't on his CV.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:20 pm

Back in 1973 we were entered into something called the EEC, and then there was a referendum (that was heavily publicised in favour of staying in it) and the vote result was to stay in it... That was then about the EEC as it was then.

Since then the goalposts have constantly changed, with ever increasing powers and controls over our country being given away from us to them, and the whole thing changed from being a simple set of trading arrangements to being the EU which has effectively now morphed into the USSR of Europe, acting as a overarching govt of all national governments and dictating laws,rules and regulations throughout this new superstate control system...

We never agreed to any of this, and if we had ever been given a referendum on this before this became our reality, then we would have voted against it at every turn already!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Back in 1973 we were entered into something called the EEC, and then there was a referendum (that was heavily publicised in favour of staying in it) and the vote result was to stay in it... That was then about the EEC as it was then.

Since then the goalposts have constantly changed, with ever increasing powers and controls over our country being given away from us to them, and the whole thing changed from being a simple set of trading arrangements to being the EU which has effectively now morphed into the USSR of Europe, acting as a overarching govt of all national governments and dictating laws,rules and regulations throughout this new superstate control system...

We never agreed to any of this, and if we had ever been given a referendum on this before this became our reality, then we would have voted against it at every turn already!!!

Well said.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down