NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump hospitalized at Walter Reed

3 posters

Go down

Trump hospitalized at Walter Reed Empty Trump hospitalized at Walter Reed

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:56 pm

Donald Trump "remains fatigued" but is in "good spirits" after contracting coronavirus, his doctor has said.

The president has received an infusion of an antibody cocktail, as well as taking vitamins and an aspirin.

He and his wife Melania are self-isolating after testing positive for COVID-19, just one month before the US election.

Dr Sean P Conley said the president was treated with a single 8g dose of a Regeneron cocktail which he completed "without incident".

He has also been taking zinc, vitamin D, famotidine (which decreases stomach acid production), melatonin (which is a natural hormone) and a daily aspirin.

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-contracts-coronavirus-joe-biden-offers-message-of-support-to-us-president-12087843

And to think, it was pretty much four years ago exactly that Trump mocked Hillary Clinton because she'd contracted pneumonia ...

Last edited by Ben Reilly on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump hospitalized at Walter Reed Empty Re: Trump hospitalized at Walter Reed

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:04 pm

He never looks back, nor admits his foibles. He's an offensive kind of guy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:09 pm

Karma is a bitch and so is he.
I don’t care how much I may vehemently disagree with a fellow poster, I would never gloat or mock them for being unwell.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Trump hospitalized at Walter Reed Empty Trump hospitalized at Walter Reed

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:22 pm

We can now announce that Trump is being hospitalized, "to be studied".  They are passing this off as routine, but you know how they lie.  Send flowers to Walter Reed Hospital. Just announced on air, no hard copy yet available.

Stay tuned...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:23 pm

I know it's horrible to be happy that someone is suffering, so in the case of Trump, I'm really conflicted. The devil on my shoulder is just nice enough to hope that he experiences one clear moment of mortal terror, one brief moment where he's truly terrified that he's going to die, then recovers.

The angel on my other shoulder hopes he pulls through with very little discomfort, then gets his ass handed to him in the election, then goes to jail. Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:28 pm

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump was headed to the hospital Friday after he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19, raising fresh questions about the president's health.

Trump, 74, was going to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, in what aides said was a precautionary move. Officials said they expected him to be there for a few days.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said the president "remains in good spirits, has mild symptoms, and has been working throughout the day."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/02/trump-heads-walter-reed-hospital-after-positive-covid-19-test/5894256002/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:34 pm

People don’t tend to get taken to hospital for no reason.
I think this may be a little more serious than is being reported.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:37 pm

It could be simply precautionary, it could be more -- over here in the UK, I've gotten to see the messages that came out of 10 Downing Street when Boris Johnson had the virus, and it took weeks before we learned that he was close to death at one point.

In the case of the U.S., I would expect even more secrecy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:06 pm

Also, very sorry for bungling my attempt to merge topics on this thread!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:28 pm

eddie wrote:People don’t tend to get taken to hospital for no reason.
I think this may be a little more serious than is being reported.

I share your suspicion.  If the WH says one thing, believe the opposite.  That is my thinking on this.  One hour we announce he is sick.  The next, we learn he is being hospitalized.

I wonder how sick was he last night.  I bet it was worse that a mild headache.  They are taking a Marine helicopter, rather than simply driving as they would ordinarily do.  It's only ten minutes away.

They usually allow press to film and ask questions during the short walk from the WH to helicopter.  This time it was an interrupted quick-walk, no comments, no joy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:29 pm

How humiliating. He was so arrogant when it was others who were dying. Now, he has to eat his words.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down