NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the red pill or the blue pill, what is your choice?

4 posters

Go down

the red pill or the blue pill, what is your choice? Empty the red pill or the blue pill, what is your choice?

Post by inmyopinion Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:51 pm

We are living through very weird and unusual times, which tablet would you take.
red to know the total brutal truth of what is going on..
blue continue believing the media, doctors and world leaders will only ever look after your best interests
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

the red pill or the blue pill, what is your choice? Empty Re: the red pill or the blue pill, what is your choice?

Post by Syl Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Red.

Unfortunarely the blue pill would just leave me as confused as all the doctors, experts and scientists seem to be right now.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

the red pill or the blue pill, what is your choice? Empty Re: the red pill or the blue pill, what is your choice?

Post by inmyopinion Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:59 am

Syl wrote:Red.

Unfortunarely the blue pill would just leave me as confused as all the doctors, experts and scientists seem to be right now.

Yep the red pill for me too, better the truth in what ever flavour it comes than a candy coated lie.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:57 pm

If the entire world took the red pill, half the people would still think conpiracies were afoot Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:18 pm

Doctors and media are mainly to be trusted to at least try to do well for the people.

Far fewer world leaders can be trusted that way.

Either/or, this-or-that, which-side-are-you-on is lazy. Completely believe or completely disbelieve the media/doctors/leaders, either way you will misunderstand what's happening.

You have to start by realising that the truth isn't always what you want to believe, and it doesn't always come from people you like or want to believe.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:If the entire world took the red pill, half the people would still think conpiracies were afoot Laughing
I think it would confirm their worse fears and even more than they dared to fear.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:09 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Doctors and media are mainly to be trusted to at least try to do well for the people.

Far fewer world leaders can be trusted that way.

Either/or, this-or-that, which-side-are-you-on is lazy. Completely believe or completely disbelieve the media/doctors/leaders, either way you will misunderstand what's happening.

You have to start by realising that the truth isn't always what you want to believe, and it doesn't always come from people you like or want to believe.

now that is very true, sometimes the truth comes from someone you really dislike but it is still the truth.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:23 am

inmyopinion wrote:
Eilzel wrote:If the entire world took the red pill, half the people would still think conpiracies were afoot Laughing
I think it would confirm their worse fears and even more than they dared to fear.

True, in a lot of cases, I think that's the reason people refuse to believe certain things even when the truth is staring them in the face.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:49 am

Eilzel wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

True, in a lot of cases, I think that's the reason people refuse to believe certain things even when the truth is staring them in the face.

I agree, many are so frightened they would not even peep through their fingers, which is very sad.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down