NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covidiots???????????

+6
eddie
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
Syl
inmyopinion
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Covidiots??????????? Empty Covidiots???????????

Post by inmyopinion Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:07 pm

yep those wearing masks and being safe because a virus that has a tiny mortality rate is so bad, yet weigh in excess of 20 stone or smoke, do extreme sports, drink far to much, do drugs.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Covidiots??????????? Empty Re: Covidiots???????????

Post by Syl Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Haha...that's one way of looking at it.
But wearing a mask is more to protect others from you than of protecting you from others, at least that's what we Brits were told for months before the masks became mandatory.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:22 pm

Syl wrote:Haha...that's one way of looking at it.
But wearing a mask is more to protect others from you than of protecting you from others, at least that's what we Brits were told for months before the masks became mandatory.
While I realise making rules for millions of people is tricky, to say the least, the rules so far have been bizarre, no country has managed to get a handle on the right way, even if there is such a thing, to me everything points to covid being seasonal flu blown out of all proportion for some reason best known to world leaders or their puppet masters.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:34 pm

I don't know, the more I read about it, what we are doing about it, what other countries are doing about it, what the latest 'experts' advice is, which usually contradicts what another 'expert' advised. last week....the less sure I am of everything.

Nice to chat IMO, have to dash. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:58 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Syl wrote:Haha...that's one way of looking at it.
While I realise making rules for millions of people is tricky, to say the least, the rules so far have been bizarre, no country has managed to get a handle on the right way, even if there is such a thing, to me everything points to covid being seasonal flu blown out of all proportion for some reason best known to world leaders or their puppet masters.

Sorry but you are wrong, seasonal flu is the influenza virus
covid is a corona virus

a bit like the difference between being chewed by a lion or chewed by a croc
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:09 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

Sorry but you are wrong, seasonal flu is the influenza virus
covid is a corona virus

a bit like the difference between being chewed by a lion or chewed by a croc
I wasreferring more to the risk rather than the actual science behind either complaint, I would argue your chances of being chewed by either are so slight as to not worry about it, assuming you are in the uk.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Sweden is doing quite well now... And they didn't really shut down anything or put any restrictions in place...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Sweden is doing quite well now... And they didn't really shut down anything or put any restrictions in place...

Sweden is a disaster.  They tried to go with herd-immunity.  The result:

Royal Society of Medicine wrote:Sweden's policy of allowing the controlled spread of COVID-19 viral infection among the population has so far failed to deliver the country's previously stated goal of herd immunity. Commenting on recent antibody testing clinical and research findings, authors of a paper published by the Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, write that Sweden's higher rates of viral infection, hospitalization and mortality compared with neighboring countries may have serious implications for Scandinavia and beyond.
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-08-covid-herd-immunity-sweden-materialize.html

They have found that most previously infected people do not develop immunity, and so cannot act as a bulwark against further spread of infection amongst the community.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Rubbish!

Sweden currently has a very low number of people infected with the virus and only a handful of people in hospital with it...

Also... Immunity is gained from having beaten the virus naturally.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/15/sweden-records-its-fewest-daily-covid-19-cases-since-march

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:32 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8736063/Sweden-records-lowest-number-covid-cases-March-108-did-not-impose-lockdown.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Rubbish!

Sweden currently has a very low number of people infected with the virus and only a handful of people in hospital with it...

Also... Immunity is gained from having beaten the virus naturally.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/15/sweden-records-its-fewest-daily-covid-19-cases-since-march

You got bad intel, tom.  The above is from the Swedes themselves.  They admit: assumption is the mother of all f/u's.  They assumed herd-immunity would work, and they fooked-up.  Hell, mild cases don't even immunize: "antibodies are much less commonly found in only mildly ill or asymptomatic patients." Sweden didn't work, much as you may wish:

KHN wrote:Sweden, which has made headlines during the COVID-19 pandemic for not locking down like other countries, is nowhere near achieving herd immunity, according to researchers. ... Evidence suggests that being infected with the COVID-19-causing coronavirus can trigger the production of antibodies, although it's unclear whether this protects against reinfections, the authors noted. While it was hoped that 40 percent of the population of Sweden's capital Stockholm would be carrying antibodies against the virus by May 2020, the figure was in fact around 15 percent. (Gander, 8/12)

Not good, as these things go.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:20 pm

Try reading the stats...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8736063/Sweden-records-lowest-number-covid-cases-March-108-did-not-impose-lockdown.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:30 pm

Closer to home, here are the stats:

200,000 dead so far, and still going. If the US tried herd-immunity, according to current rates, there would be 6.9-million deaths before it could theoretically be achieved.

I say 'theoretically', because according to the Swedish study, immunity doesn't even take with the Covid virus.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:44 pm

So you've got 5 times the population of the UK and you've had 5 times as many deaths...

So same ratio as here in UK...

Sweden currently only have about 12 people in ICU in hospitals there... And only a couple hundred cases throughout the country...

We currently have about 3000-4000 new cases by confirmed positive test results a day and about 800 in ICU in hospitals and about 10-20 deaths a day.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:47 pm

A gathering of no more than six allowed yet....you are allowed to work with more than six people but you can’t mix with more than six of your work colleagues outside of the workplace unless you’re at a wedding.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:56 pm

Perspex screens, face masks (actually, why do we call them "face masks"? Is there another kind of mask that isn't for your face? Never heard of one, if so) and social distancing no matter how many people you work with.

In your home, not more than six people.

Britain is obviously trying to beat Covid-19 as a hobby, not to be pursued when you're on the clock. Let's keep the economy going for eight hours and the rest of the time, try to beat back the pandemic.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

So you've got 5 times the population of the UK and you've had 5 times as many deaths...

The US has 4% of the world's population but 25% of the world's coronavirus cases.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/health/us-coronavirus-toll-in-numbers-june-trnd/index.html

Tommy Monk wrote:So same ratio as here in UK...

Republicans and Tories...they could f/u a wet dream.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:08 pm

The death rate there is the same ratio as death rate here.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The death rate there is the same ratio as death rate here.

And the governments are the same...Republicans and Tories. Fook-ups whereever they are found.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:33 pm

Yawn!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Which is a bad thing. Other countries are handling it much better, and nobody from the U.S. or the UK should feel proud of how we're handling it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:18 am

Here in UK... On average... About 10,000 people a month die from influenza/pneumonia... Every month... Year after year...

For the last few months there has been less than 1000 people a month dying who have been tested positive for covid19 here in UK... And many of those have died from other causes than covid19, but are listed as covid deaths regardless of other health conditions simply because they have tested positive for covid19...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

lolly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:43 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

the death rate is very small and they have admitted that 95% of those who have died hadat least one major underlying illness, so the figures are very odd, I also wonder why the day before lockdown the gov here downgraded the seriousness of the virus. it is all weird stuff.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:29 am

inmyopinion wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

the death rate is very small and they have admitted that 95% of those who have died hadat least one major underlying illness, so the figures are very odd, I also wonder why the day before lockdown the gov here downgraded the seriousness of the virus. it is all weird stuff.

I agree it is weird.
I do believe there is a deadly virus , a new one that has no antidote as yet, one that spreads by human contact, and one that can be deadly or have long term after effects. Exactly where or how it started has never been confirmed, scientists and experts all seem to give conflicting views on how to treat it and what the best methods are......so it is all confusing.

Then I have the odd niggling thought that for some unknown reason the world is being controlled by fear rather than guidance. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:36 am

Syl wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

I agree it is weird.
I do believe there is a deadly virus , a new one that has no antidote as yet, one that spreads by human contact, and one that can be deadly or have long term after effects. Exactly where or how it started has never been confirmed, scientists and experts all seem to give conflicting views on how to treat it and what the best methods are......so it is all confusing.

Then I have the odd niggling thought that for some unknown reason the world is being controlled by fear rather than guidance. scratch

Fear does tend to make the masses easy to control, perhaps the invention of this virus is an excuse to introduce mandatory vaccination, we will never know what is in the vaccine and it could be part of a world wide cull, let's face it the establishment does not want the elderly wasters and the "grazers" using their valuable resources up.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:47 am

inmyopinion wrote:
Syl wrote:

I agree it is weird.

Fear does tend to make the masses easy to control, perhaps the invention of this virus is an excuse to introduce mandatory vaccination, we will never know what is in the vaccine and it could be part of a world wide cull, let's face it the establishment does not want the elderly wasters and the "grazers" using their valuable resources up.

That view is all very Fahrenheit 451 and cynical, though I do understand why some are increasingly thinking it.

Deep down though, I believe the simplest explanation is there is a deadly global virus doing the rounds.
Not being an anti vaxer I hope a vaccine is found soon enough before all us oldies either die of the bloody thing (or boredom in having our lives so disrupted) Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:14 pm

Syl wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

That view is all very Fahrenheit 451 and cynical, though I do understand why some are increasingly thinking it.

Deep down though, I believe the simplest explanation  is there is a deadly global virus doing the rounds.
Not being an anti vaxer I hope a vaccine is found soon enough before all us oldies either die of the bloody thing (or boredom in having our lives so disrupted) Rolling Eyes

as deadly viruses go, this one seems a little iffy, vaccines have their role but they should always be taken by choice.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:35 pm

Despite popular assumptions, I am not an anti-vaxxer but I won’t be having the Covid vaccination. I don’t have the flu vaccine either and never will.

How do you vaccinate against a mutating virus anyway?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:11 pm

eddie wrote:Despite popular assumptions, I am not an anti-vaxxer but I won’t be having the Covid vaccination. I don’t have the flu vaccine either and never will.  

very well said, if we are led to believe "herd immunity" and vaccine will get rid of covid, why do we have the flu every year, we seem to get mixed messages dependant on what they need us to believe at that moment in time.
In my opinionany vaccine or medication for that matter must be by choice.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:29 pm

eddie wrote:Despite popular assumptions, I am not an anti-vaxxer but I won’t be having the Covid vaccination. I don’t have the flu vaccine either and never will.  

By keeping up, and not shutting down the Pandemic Response Team that the Obama administration established. Viruses have always mutated. We've known that forever. To his credit, during the Ebola epidemic in west Africa, only 2 (yes, 1, 2, no more) infected people got into the US under Obama. The Pandemic Response Team had stores, written instructions, manuals, and on-going research, all of which Trump threw out the window...as excessive regulations.

Trump didn't invent the virus, he just ignored it...and occasionally encouraged it along.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:

By keeping up, and not shutting down the Pandemic Response Team that the Obama administration established.  Viruses have always mutated.  We've known that forever.  To his credit, during the Ebola epidemic in west Africa, only 2 (yes, 1, 2, no more) infected people got into the US under Obama.  The Pandemic Response Team had stores, written instructions, manuals, and on-going research, all of which Trump threw out the window...as excessive regulations.

Trump didn't invent the virus, he just ignored it...and occasionally encouraged it along.

It's so sad to see a seemingly intelligent person who cannot see pass their own bias.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:11 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

By keeping up, and not shutting down the Pandemic Response Team that the Obama administration established.  Viruses have always mutated.  We've known that forever.  To his credit, during the Ebola epidemic in west Africa, only 2 (yes, 1, 2, no more) infected people got into the US under Obama.  The Pandemic Response Team had stores, written instructions, manuals, and on-going research, all of which Trump threw out the window...as excessive regulations.

It's so sad to see a seemingly intelligent person who cannot see pass their own bias.

Trump is not that intelligent. His daddy had to cheat to get Donnie into university. See, Trump, Mary (neice), Too Much, But Never Enough (2020).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Here in UK... On average... About 10,000 people a month die from influenza/pneumonia... Every month... Year after year...

For the last few months there has been less than 1000 people a month dying who have been tested positive for covid19 here in UK... And many of those have died from other causes than covid19, but are listed as covid deaths regardless of other health conditions simply because they have tested positive for covid19...

About 10,000 English and Welsh people die of the flu every YEAR, not every month.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:54 pm

I did say influenza and pneumonia throughout the UK...

Figures for first 3 months of this year for England and wales are shown here...

The figures for the whole of UK will be much higher...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52361519

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:54 am

Your link does not support your claim. 10,000 die per month during the peak of flu season, NOT year-round.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:50 am

Original Quill wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

Trump is not that intelligent.  His daddy had to cheat to get Donnie into university.  See, Trump, Mary (neice), Too Much, But Never Enough (2020).

As an obama fan do you really want to open the cheat can of worms.lol
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:54 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Your link does not support your claim. 10,000 die per month during the peak of flu season, NOT year-round.

If we ever get the true figures of this planned demic, which I doubt, the huge 0.004% of fatalities, if which sky news claimed 95% of those had at least one major underlying illness, will show itself to be nothing at all, no more dangerous than flu.
If you look at George Micheal's obits it will say he died of pneumonia but everyone knows it was aids, statistics, damn statistics and lies.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:34 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Your link does not support your claim. 10,000 die per month during the peak of flu season, NOT year-round.

Yes it does...

Covidiots??????????? _111872537_optimised-flu_deaths_comparison_21apr-nc-2

The level is higher in January but then drops slightly thereafter and remains at around that level until autumn/winter when it gets higher again...

The average over the year is around 10,000 a month throughout the year.

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:17 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Trump is not that intelligent.  His daddy had to cheat to get Donnie into university.  See, Trump, Mary (neice), Too Much, But Never Enough (2020).

Obama was a graduate of Columbia University, and Harvard Law School. You can't fool those guys, especially when your guy achieves Editor of the Harvard Law Review. The proof is in the pudding: his occupation was teaching Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago, School of Law.

What has Trump done but fail at everything he does and end up insolvent and borrowing money from Russians? Figures.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

Obama was a graduate of Columbia University, and Harvard Law School.  You can't fool those guys, especially when your guy achieves Editor of the Harvard Law Review.  The proof is in the pudding: his occupation was teaching Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago, School of Law.

What has Trump done but fail at everything he does and end up insolvent and borrowing money from Russians?  Figures.

obama fooled America unto believing he was actually American, He also fooled the world he married a woman, his past is littered. more skeletons in his cupboards than vincent Price.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:50 pm

I dont think the rumours that Obama was was born outside the US ever came to anything, and Michelle may be tall and not conventionally 'pretty', but she is all woman. Cool

Last edited by Syl on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:53 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Obama was a graduate of Columbia University, and Harvard Law School.  You can't fool those guys, especially when your guy achieves Editor of the Harvard Law Review.  The proof is in the pudding: his occupation was teaching Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago, School of Law.

What has Trump done but fail at everything he does and end up insolvent and borrowing money from Russians?  Figures.

obama fooled America unto believing he was actually American, He also fooled the world he married a woman, his past is littered. more skeletons in his cupboards than vincent Price.

Bullshit. If he's not American, you're not humanoid. Haha...I've always taken you for one of those yipper-dog, anyway.

The Constitution says if either parent is American, the son is American. Also, if born in America, he is American. Obama's mother was American and he was born in Hawaii. End of...

Go ask Canadian Senator Ted Cruz, who was born in Canada, and who's father was Cuban. Trump says he was involved in the killing of Kennedy, and if he doesn't get deported, he should be executed. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:15 am

Syl wrote:I dont think the rumours that Obama was was born outside the US ever came to anything, and Michelle may be tall and not conventionally 'pretty', but she is all woman. Cool

lots of info came out about obama and his past, michael, as obama himself called it on two separate interviews, is a man,the way it looks, sits, acts the first woman was a man and the lefties loves it.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:42 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Syl wrote:I dont think the rumours that Obama was was born outside the US ever came to anything, and Michelle may be tall and not conventionally 'pretty', but she is all woman. Cool

lots of info came out about obama and his past, michael, as obama himself called it on two separate interviews, is a man,the way it looks, sits, acts the first woman was a man and the lefties loves it.

She is the image of her mum, she is obviously female and the photo's of her youth show she was born female.
It's a low blow trying to discredit a womans looks because you may not agree with her politics.

Ever thought that if her husband did refer to her as Micheal...(and that's probably made up too) but it could just be a pet name he has for her.

eta....My OH often calls me 'gorgeous' but it doesn't mean I am. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Syl wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

She is the image of her mum, she is obviously female and the photo's of her youth show she was born female.
It's a low blow trying to discredit a womans looks because you may not agree with her politics.

Ever thought that if her husband did refer to her as Micheal...(and that's probably made up too) but it could just be a pet name he has for her.

eta....My OH often calls me 'gorgeous' but it doesn't mean I am. Razz

a pet name which happens to be of the opposite sex, odd really but if you want to make excuses for it, that's entirely up to you and i refuse to refer to any of the talk about obama's homosexual lovers in the past or the photo's of the strange bulge in his wife's/ husbands/ partners dress.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Does it make any difference if "she" was a "he". Does/did it make any difference to his ability to lead? NO!
folks really should stop being so interested in what others do (legally) the other side of the sheets.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:05 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:Does it make any difference if "she" was a "he". Does/did it make any difference to his ability to lead? NO!
folks really should stop being so interested in what others do (legally) the other side of the sheets.

If it makes no difference why did obama lie about it, he could have told the world michael was the first trans not the first lady.

what ever it is makes no difference but if there is no difference and no shame, obama should have been open about it.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:11 pm

true but the second sentence shows the reason perhaps why he would do so....

too many fossils and religious nut jobs about...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:18 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:true but the second sentence shows the reason perhaps why he would do so....

too many fossils and religious nut jobs about...

If he told the truth from the start no one would have batted an eyelid, no one could condemn him as the cries of whateverphobe would have drowned out the entire universe, obama chose to lie and decieve that was his way.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:24 pm

Not in america IMO...you forget over 1/3rd of em believe in the zombie appocalypse.

the entire south is predicated on a warped "christianity"

and half of whats left just hate for the sake of it.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum