NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd - cuteness alert

5 posters

Go down

Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd  - cuteness alert Empty Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd - cuteness alert

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:26 am

Meet Shawarma, a lost baby goat that was reunited with his herd after 24 hours.

Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd  - cuteness alert N2e1l-baby-goat

Ken Arceo says he found Shawarma all by himself trapped in a pit. He took care of it overnight and tried to find the owner but to no avail.
Instead, he found a group of goats with the same white fur on top of their heads, so he put the baby on the ground...

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/9758/Heartwarming-Video-Shows-Lost-Baby-Goat-Run-Back-To-His-Herd

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd  - cuteness alert Empty Re: Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd - cuteness alert

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:37 pm

yum...goat curry Laughing Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd  - cuteness alert 3755771736 study Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd  - cuteness alert 3922118137
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd  - cuteness alert Empty Re: Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd - cuteness alert

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:49 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:yum...goat curry Laughing Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd  - cuteness alert 3755771736 study Heartwarming Video Shows Lost Baby Goat Run Back To His Herd  - cuteness alert 3922118137

Rolling Eyes

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:57 pm

Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:58 pm

you ought to know that I cant look at even a rabbit without wondering how it would taste in a pie.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:05 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:you ought to know that I cant look at even a rabbit without wondering how it would taste in a pie.....

lol I love to eat meat, but surely you must have though that was cute you heartless black soul   Laughing

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:34 pm

In Victor's defense they named the goat after food. I actually had it for lunch yesterday.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:59 pm

Maddog wrote:In Victor's defense they named the goat after food. I actually had it for lunch yesterday.  

lol mate, I would no doubt join Victor eating the goat with him

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:14 pm

Cute story.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:Cute story.

+1

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:45 pm

Why do clips like this always bring lump to my throat?
Heart warming, and the family who cared for the kid were lovely too.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:35 pm

Syl wrote:Why do clips like this always bring  lump to my throat?

+1

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:35 am

I like to think the momma goat looked back to say TY for bringing back my kid. Boy, was he happy. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I like to think the momma goat looked back to say TY for bringing back my kid.  Boy, was he happy. Laughing

It was beautiful to see, proves to me that many animal species love their offspring just as human beings do....maybe more in some cases.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:13 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I like to think the momma goat looked back to say TY for bringing back my kid.  Boy, was he happy. Laughing

It was beautiful to see, proves to me that many animal species love their offspring just as human beings do....maybe more in some cases.

And they will reject them. My buddy has tied mama goats to a tree to force them to let their kid nurse. They're cute, but they can be as shitty to their offspring as humans.

And in this case, mama did let the little one wander off...............
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:31 pm

I don't know if she "let him wander off". He was found in some tall grass, suggesting she hid him from some perceived threat.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:I don't know if she "let him wander off".  He was found in some tall grass, suggesting she hid him from some perceived threat.

Well then she wandered off. Goats are not deer. Maybe mama was just a few hundred feet away when they picked up the kid. If that's the case, shame on the humans for not just letting the kid be.

Sometimes well intentioned people who don't understand animals do get involved when they should just leave them alone.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down