NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why we are sleep walking into Authoritarianism

4 posters

Go down

Why we are sleep walking into  Authoritarianism Empty Why we are sleep walking into Authoritarianism

Post by Didgee Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:06 am

Why we are sleep walking into  Authoritarianism EgoWtf3UMAAuXdd?format=jpg&name=small

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Why we are sleep walking into  Authoritarianism Empty Re: Why we are sleep walking into Authoritarianism

Post by Syl Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:15 pm

Fahrenheit 451 anyone??
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Why we are sleep walking into  Authoritarianism Empty Re: Why we are sleep walking into Authoritarianism

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:14 pm

She has the same right to her opinion as anyone else, doesn't she?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:43 pm

I read Ygesias on VOX all the time I have no idea who she is, but she's not wrong about him.

But I keep reading him anyway, and would like to continue to do so. Its important for me, and all of us to read different opinions, as long as they are presented honestly.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down