NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Berlin authorities placed children with pedophiles for 30 years

+6
inmyopinion
Eilzel
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Syl
Didgee
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Berlin authorities placed children with pedophiles for 30 years - Page 3 Empty Berlin authorities placed children with pedophiles for 30 years

Post by Didgee Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The 'Kentler Project' in West Berlin routinely placed homeless children with pedophile men, assuming they'd make ideal foster parents. A study has found the practice went on for decades

Starting in the 1970s psychology professor Helmut Kentler conducted his "experiment." Homeless children in West Berlin were intentionally placed with pedophile men. These men would make especially loving foster parents, Kentler argued.

A study conducted by the University of Hildesheim has found that authorities in Berlin condoned this practice for almost 30 years. The pedophile foster fathers even received a regular care allowance.

Helmut Kentler (1928-2008) was in a leading position at Berlin's center for educational research. He was convinced that sexual contact between adults and children was harmless.

Berlin's child welfare offices and the governing Senate turned a blind eye or even approved of the placements.

Several years ago two of the victims came forward and told their story, since then the researchers at Hildesheim University have plowed through files and conducted interviews.

What they found was a "network across educational institutions," the state youth welfare office and the Berlin Senate, in which pedophilia was "accepted, supported, defended."

Kentler himself was in regular contact with the children and their foster fathers. He was never prosecuted: By the time his victims came forward, the statute of limitations for his actions had expired. This has also thus far prevented the victims from getting any compensation.

The researchers found that several of the foster fathers were high-profile academics. They speak of a network that included high-ranking members of the Max Planck Institute, Berlin's Free University, and the notorious Odenwald School in Hesse, West Germany, which was at the center of a major pedophilia scandal several years ago. It has since been closed down.

Berlin's senator for youth and children, Sandra Scheeres called the findings "shocking and horrifying."

A first report on the "Kentler experiment" was published in 2016 by the University of Göttingen. The researchers then stated that the Berlin Senate seemed to lack interest in finding out the truth.

Now Berlin authorities have vowed to shed light on the matter.

https://www.dw.com/en/berlin-authorities-placed-children-with-pedophiles-for-30-years/a-53814208

Utterly disgraceful. How many more children have been victims to abuse here?

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Berlin authorities placed children with pedophiles for 30 years - Page 3 Empty Re: Berlin authorities placed children with pedophiles for 30 years

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:01 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Actually, I'm also British.  My grandfather was born in Scotland, and educated at the University of Glasgow.  Within two degrees of sanguinity, under British law, one is a British citizen.

And....you have a castle in Scotland don't forget. cheers
Laughing

Yep. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Berlin authorities placed children with pedophiles for 30 years - Page 3 Empty Re: Berlin authorities placed children with pedophiles for 30 years

Post by Maddog Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:Pedophile.

You're American.  

Actually, I'm also British.  My grandfather was born in Scotland, and educated at the University of Glasgow.  Within two degrees of sanguinity, under British law, one is a British citizen.

So you're a dual citizen?

Or just a fucking liar, with a pretend castle?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:46 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, I would have to apply for British citizenship.  But it would be automatic under present law.

If Trump gets a second term, I may consider it.  Or, perhaps Canada, which I do lov. Montreal, with it's McGill University, would be a beautiful place to settle.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:16 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No, I would have to apply for British citizenship.  But it would be automatic under present law.

If Trump gets a second term, I may consider it.  Or, perhaps Canada, which I do lov.  Montreal, with it's McGill University, would be a beautiful place to settle.

It's too bad Ben isn't British like you. He could become an automatic citizen. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:26 am

https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship-british-parent/born-before-1983

You know, my initial reaction to Quill saying he would have automatic citizenship because his grandfather was born in Scotland, was that he was full of shit.

This link confirms he is full of shit again.

Jesus fucking Christ the guy is pathological.

Anyone got any info on special agent Marquise Love?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:46 pm

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:02 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

If Trump gets a second term, I may consider it.  Or, perhaps Canada, which I do lov.  Montreal, with it's McGill University, would be a beautiful place to settle.

It's too bad Ben isn't British like you. He could become an automatic citizen.

Yes, I've thought about that. Where he wants it so bad, I have it all along and I'm ambivalent.

I wish I could help, but I'm not licensed in the UK.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:57 pm

Licensed...?

You should be 'certified'...!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's too bad Ben isn't British like you. He could become an automatic citizen.

Yes, I've thought about that.  Where he wants it so bad, I have it all along and I'm ambivalent.

I wish I could help, but I'm not licensed in the UK.

Wouldn't a British citizen spell it "licenced"? Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:44 am

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But in the real world... it's the other way round...

Well I live in the real world and I don't know many people who hold your views, they are outdated and extreme, and belong back in the day where women, homosexuals, blacks and Irish were treated like second class citizens.

Well said.
I’ve been debating with Tommy for years over homosexuality. He never changes his outdated stance.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:48 am

This thread deserved better than to turn into yet another discussion of Tommy's wacky views on homosexuality.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:00 am

My view is that which is held by vast majority of the people on the planet... Only extremists on both sides think differently...

One extreme wants to persecute/inprison/torture/murder homosexuals...

The other extreme wants to give them everything and elevate the status of homosexuality to a position in society to a special high level of consideration that is way above its deserved status... And to persecute/castigate/inprison anyone who disagrees...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:02 am

“My view is that which is held by vast majority of the people on the planet...”

Really Tommy? How so?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:06 am

I already explained...

The other extreme wants to give them everything and elevate the status of homosexuality to a position in society to a special high level of consideration that is way above its deserved status... And to persecute/castigate/inprison anyone who disagrees...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:11 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

I already explained...

So you’re saying that most people have the same view as you regarding homosexuality.
What is this view?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:21 am

Once again we find Tommy claiming the awesome superpower of knowing things that are unknowable -- in this case, how the vast majority of human beings feel about homosexuality.

I wish I knew how he knows.

I wish there was more to it than what I suspect it is -- Tommy telling himself something that comforts him.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:02 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Once again we find Tommy claiming the awesome superpower of knowing things that are unknowable -- in this case, how the vast majority of human beings feel about homosexuality.

I wish there was more to it than what I suspect it is -- Tommy telling himself something that comforts him.

Actually I posted statistics a while back on this thread. Me and Les discussed the numbers.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:11 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Once again we find Tommy claiming the awesome superpower of knowing things that are unknowable -- in this case, how the vast majority of human beings feel about homosexuality.

Actually I posted statistics a while back on this thread.  Me and Les discussed the numbers.  

Right, and those stats didn't back up his claim that the vast majority of people agree with him.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Actually I posted statistics a while back on this thread.  Me and Les discussed the numbers.  

Right, and those stats didn't back up his claim that the vast majority of people agree with him.

I had to go back and look. You are correct 38% of the world, based on that survey, are on team Tommy.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:25 pm

Well... Unless one of the other extreme views is held by more than 38%... Then that makes my view the majority view...!

And I'm not saying anything outlandish by saying that marriage is between a man and a woman, adoptive children should only be placed with a mother and father family structure, homosexuality should not be taught to children in schools or promoted anywhere in general in society...

And if those 3 things were put to the people of the world then that would get support of vast majority of people... The only people who would disagree with any of that would be the small % of pro Homosexuality extremists...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Well... Unless one of the other extreme views is held by more than 38%... Then that makes my view the majority view...!

And I'm not saying anything outlandish by saying that marriage is between a man and a woman, adoptive children should only be placed with a mother and father family structure, homosexuality should not be taught to children in schools or promoted anywhere in general in society...

And if those 3 things were put to the people of the world then that would get support of vast majority of people... The only people who would disagree with any of that would be the small % of pro Homosexuality extremists...

The accepting group was 52%. I guess 10% didnt know or didnt care.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:31 pm

What about the group who support persecution/imprisonment/death for homosexuals...?

They are quite a large % across the world...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What about the group who support persecution/imprisonment/death for homosexuals...?

They are quite a large % across the world...

I don't know. It's no doubt significant in some regions.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:39 pm

I still maintain that my views are middle ground and sensible... And would have majority support across the world.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3