NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wives

Go down

Wives Empty Wives

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:16 am

Two drunk married woman are on the way home after a night out when they need to pee. They go into a church graveyard and the first one has a pee and takes off her knickers and uses them to dry herself. The second one has a pee but she is wearing a new expensive sexy pair of knickers and looks around for something to dry herself with, she spots a wreath on a grave and takes the ribbon from the wreath and uses it to dry herself.
.A few days later the husbands of the two woman meet for a pint. The first one says I think my wife is having an affair. Why's that asks the other husband> Well said the first guy, the other night when they were out for a drink she came home without any knickers on. You think that's bad said the second guy, mine came home with a card in her knickers which said well will never forget you; from all of the lads at the fire station.

Back to top Go down

Wives Empty Re: Wives

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:38 am

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:44 am

victorismyhero wrote:Two drunk married woman are on the way home after a night out when they need to pee. They go into a church graveyard and the first one has a pee and takes off her knickers and uses them to dry herself. The second one has a pee but she is wearing a new expensive  sexy pair of knickers and looks around for something to dry herself with, she spots a wreath on a grave and takes the ribbon from the wreath and uses it to dry herself.
.A few days later the husbands of the two woman meet for a pint. The first one says I think my wife is having an affair. Why's that asks the other husband> Well said the first guy, the other night when they were out for a drink she came home without any knickers on. You think that's bad said the second guy, mine came home with a card in her knickers which said well will never forget you; from all of the lads at the fire station.

that is brilliant.. lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down