NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy belated second wedding anniversary, edds!

5 posters

Go down

Happy belated second wedding anniversary, edds! Empty Happy belated second wedding anniversary, edds!

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:06 pm

Yeah, a day late and a dollar short as usual, but:

Life before you felt like a dream of fumbling through dense fog. You make the edges sharp, the colors vivid, the scents fragrant.

I love you so much more than I did on our wedding day. But on that day, I didn't know it was possible to love anyone the way I loved you.

You make me excited to get out of bed every morning. X
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Happy belated second wedding anniversary, edds! Empty Re: Happy belated second wedding anniversary, edds!

Post by Syl Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:41 pm

OMG....is it 2 years already. Shocked

I hope you don't mind me entering your thread , but I have to say to you...

Happy belated second wedding anniversary, edds! Marria10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie and nicko like this post

Back to top Go down

Happy belated second wedding anniversary, edds! Empty Re: Happy belated second wedding anniversary, edds!

Post by eddie Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:41 pm

Tex you are my very best friend and I am crazy in love with your crazy Texas-ass.

We have come such a long way from messaging for hours a day every day. We built a really strong friendship without any of the flirting and crap that usually starts a relationship.

I still say you stalked me down though.... Razz

Or perhaps, it was the other way round...

Happy anniversary babe x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:42 pm

Thank you Syl x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:50 pm

Happy Anniversary Ben and Eddie

You prove to us all there is real love out there for everyone. In that it can be found even in the remotest of places

Happy days

x

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:43 pm

Happy Anniversary to you both and many of them - together always, very soon.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down