NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tory students suspended for claiming Covid-19 black deaths is natural selection.

3 posters

Go down

Tory students suspended for claiming Covid-19 black  deaths is natural selection. Empty Tory students suspended for claiming Covid-19 black deaths is natural selection.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:47 pm

No surprise really.
The leader of the party is a renowned racist, calling Arab women's garbs as letterboxes and calling blacks Picanninnies with watermelon smiles .

Tory students face race probe over 'disgusting' Black Lives Matter messages

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-students-face-race-probe-22158034#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Back to top Go down

Tory students suspended for claiming Covid-19 black  deaths is natural selection. Empty Re: Tory students suspended for claiming Covid-19 black deaths is natural selection.

Post by eddie Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:38 pm

Natural selection? That’s just really hateful. I’m not one to jump on bandwagons - if I think a bunch of a certain race are acting like twats I’ll call it - but this guy is simply stupid, ignorant and also sounds racist.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Tory students suspended for claiming Covid-19 black  deaths is natural selection. Empty Re: Tory students suspended for claiming Covid-19 black deaths is natural selection.

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:39 pm

The issue isn't really whether a virus fits the model of natural selection—it does—but whether it should be allowed to run rampant and kill people.  In other words, it's not the fact of the disease that is erroneous, but the value expressed in enthusiastically promoting natural selection.  Natural selection was never meant to be cause to be advocated—Darwin would be appalled—but it was designed as a model for understanding nature.

Cancer and heart disease also fit the model of natural selection, but we don't see people advocating smoking and eating sticks of butter.  However, with this politically charged issue (covid-19) we do see people rebelling against wearing masks, resisting social distancing and congregating in crowds—as well as people actually advocating the same.

When it comes to values, natural selection agents (illness, accidents and unhealthy practices) are phenomenon to be prevented, not advocated. To borrow from the NRA, covid-19 doesn't kill people, people kill people!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:12 pm

Did anyone read the article?

I think a lot of people, including myself, have questioned the intelligence of people getting together in massive marches with a contagious virus floating around.

The article isn't about black people, but people who engage in these marches, which may be majority white in many of them.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:19 pm

Tell me Brutus. Did you march in any of these recent protests?

Or do you hate black people?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down