NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump has been taking two unproven drugs, including an antibiotic, to prevent Covid19 for about 10 days

+2
eddie
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Trump has been taking two unproven drugs, including an antibiotic, to prevent Covid19 for about 10 days Empty Trump has been taking two unproven drugs, including an antibiotic, to prevent Covid19 for about 10 days

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 18, 2020 10:28 pm

President Donald Trump said on Monday he's been taking hydroxychloroquine for the past week and a half but added he doesn't have the coronavirus.

The president made the shocking announcement at the White House during an event with restaurant workers.

'I'm taking it - hydroxychloroquine. Right now yeah. A couple of weeks ago, started taking it,' he said.

The president repeatedly has touted hydroxychloroquine - used to treat malaria, lupus and other diseases - and the antibiotic azithromycin, often sold under the brand name Zithromax, or as a 'Z-pack,' to be used to treat the coronavirus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8332999/Donald-Trump-says-taking-hydroxychloroquine.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump has been taking two unproven drugs, including an antibiotic, to prevent Covid19 for about 10 days Empty Re: Trump has been taking two unproven drugs, including an antibiotic, to prevent Covid19 for about 10 days

Post by eddie Mon May 18, 2020 10:47 pm

Maybe he has shares in it. Wouldn’t be the first time a rich wanker has promoted his shit for profit.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Trump has been taking two unproven drugs, including an antibiotic, to prevent Covid19 for about 10 days Empty Re: Trump has been taking two unproven drugs, including an antibiotic, to prevent Covid19 for about 10 days

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 18, 2020 11:16 pm

hmmmm...so it can have negative cardiac effects, and trump is to put it mildly somewhat tubby and choleric....

hmmmmmmmm
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 18, 2020 11:41 pm

eddie wrote:Maybe he has shares in it. Wouldn’t be the first time a rich wanker has promoted his shit for profit.

Actually, I don't know if he has shares, but President Trump first heard about using the the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to treat the coronavirus during a call with Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison, according to The New York Times.

Sounds as if he does have an interest, somewhere.  Ellison "has helped arrange a partnership between Oracle, the software company he co-founded, and the federal government to crowdsource that idea by collecting data in real time from doctors trying out those and other unproven drugs on covid-19 patients."  

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2020/03/oracle-partner-trump-administration-collect-data-use-antimalarial-drugs-treat-covid-19/

The wealthy don't waste time and money, unless it comes back in multiples.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 18, 2020 11:52 pm

I’m not sure we would necessarily know who has shares in what, tbh.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 18, 2020 11:55 pm

eddie wrote:I’m not sure we would necessarily know who has shares in what, tbh.

We haven't seen Trump's taxes yet, have we? What are the chances we would learn about his interests elsewhere?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 19, 2020 12:22 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:I’m not sure we would necessarily know who has shares in what, tbh.

We haven't seen Trump's taxes yet, have we?  What are the chances we would learn about his interests elsewhere?

....And many many more rich powerful people.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue May 19, 2020 2:01 am

I think he's lying, or people are giving him a placebo.

But who knows.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 21, 2020 2:25 am

Maddog wrote:I think he's lying, or people are giving him a placebo.

But who knows.

If it's a placebo, I hope it's a big one, and I hope the people are giving it to him rectally.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 22, 2020 12:20 am

I think, not that I’m saying Trump’s right, but the malaria tablet has been used in the Covid19 pandemic.
It’s certainly selling out in France....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 22, 2020 1:44 am

I don't know if Trump has shares in any particular drug, but he does have shares in something.

Trump has shares in his reappointment to the Presidency. His great clarion call for people to support him, was the great economy--tho it was probably due to his predecessor.

His absolute fook-up in handling this pandemic has led to a disaster in the economy. Nothing can open, nothing is going…no money is changing hands. We are heading for a certain next Great Depression. Trump stands a snow-ball’s chance in Hell to get reappointed.

Trump has shares in his own future. If his legacy is to be overseer of the Trump viral massacre, and an absolute disastrous economy, he has no future. Any port in a storm...Trump wants people to hold on to hope at least until after November. He would give people ice cream, cookies or a wonder drug, if it generated support for him.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Fri May 22, 2020 11:10 pm

Hopefully he won’t get heart failure.
Taking this medication is for patients
with auto immune disease.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down