NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.

2 posters

Go down

The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.  Empty The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2020 3:49 pm

After a low key, but effective start as leader, Starmer ramped things up with this week's  PMQ's, rather demolishing Boris.
In retaliation, a far right media site, also renowned for its hatred of Islam, issued a fake, doctored video of Starmer.
This was rather stupidly retweeted by Mad Bad Dorries and 2 other back bench MPs.
Realising their gross error, 2 deleted the tweets, the other her Twitter account.
But not before the video went viral.
Never a great idea to publically libel the leader of a political party, especially when he is one of Britain's top Lawyers..
That will never end well.

http://news.sky.com/story/nadine-dorries-accused-of-spreading-fake-news-after-sharing-doctored-video-of-sir-keir-starmer-11988228

Back to top Go down

The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.  Empty Re: The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.

Post by Victorismyhero Thu May 14, 2020 8:50 pm

At least they havnt wished corona virus on him.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.  Empty Re: The smear campaign against Starmer has commenced.

Post by eddie Fri May 15, 2020 8:47 pm

So some MPs believed a fake story?

Wow. That has never happened before I bet.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2020 9:49 pm

Brutus wrote:After a low key, but effective start as leader, Starmer ramped things up with this week's  PMQ's, rather demolishing Boris.
In retaliation, a far right media site, also renowned for its hatred of Islam, issued a fake, doctored video of Starmer.
This was rather stupidly retweeted by Mad Bad Dorries and 2 other back bench MPs.
Realising their gross error, 2 deleted the tweets, the other her Twitter account.
But not before the video went viral.
Never a great idea to publically libel the leader of a political party, especially when he is one of Britain's top Lawyers..
That will never end well.

http://news.sky.com/story/nadine-dorries-accused-of-spreading-fake-news-after-sharing-doctored-video-of-sir-keir-starmer-11988228

I am very impressed with Starmer. He is very cool and calm when questioning Boris and its very effective

You can tell he is a very  skilled Lawyer. I think he is set to be a very good leader of Labour and someone I can admire

That was a massive own goal by a number of Tories that bought into this

They looked silly

https://order-order.com/2020/05/14/tory-mps-fall-doctored-starmer-video/

Yet its not only the right after him, but the far left

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/bristol-professor-attacks-starmer-over-zionist-money-1.499258

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 15, 2020 10:18 pm

hmmm...dunno what to make of him...time will tell....so far to me he's another Blair...slimey and a smiling assassin
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2020 10:28 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:hmmm...dunno what to make of him...time will tell....so far to me he's another Blair...slimey and a smiling assassin

I think he is smart. The rouble is where he has to deal with a vast number of far left still embedded in the part mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down