NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemy within: The network of Britons who spied for Hitler during Second World War

5 posters

Go down

Enemy within: The network of Britons who spied for Hitler during Second World War Empty Enemy within: The network of Britons who spied for Hitler during Second World War

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Newly released papers show that hundreds of people in wartime Britain secretly worked for the Nazis – or would have done, had MI5 not outwitted them.

To his circle of fervent recruits, he was “Jack King” – the Gestapo’s man in England. While Britons rallied to war against Hitler in 1940, the masterful Nazi agent toured the country signing up those who could be trusted to show their loyalty to the Fatherland when the time came.

For five years, King evaded detection as he built up a coterie of committed and ruthless British Nazis ranging from provincial engineers, to an astrologer, to a Catholic priest. In return, they provided him with some of the most sensitive secrets of Britain’s war machine, from details of the first jet fighter to the workings of radar countermeasures.

Such was his success that by 1945, King had built up a list of “hundreds” of Britons whose anti-Semitic zeal and desire for a German victory made them potential “fifth columnists” against their own country. His controllers noted that all held “pro-German sentiments or a potential fascist political outlook”. The Third Reich was particularly appreciative of the seven subversives – all but one of them British and led by a “crafty and dangerous” fascist named Marita Perigoe – who formed the inner circle of King’s network of homegrown Nazis.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/enemy-within-the-network-of-britons-who-spied-for-hitler-during-second-world-war-9158455.html

Back to top Go down

Enemy within: The network of Britons who spied for Hitler during Second World War Empty Re: Enemy within: The network of Britons who spied for Hitler during Second World War

Post by Dagenham Monologues Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:41 pm

Itys amazing. We had more than that spying for Russia. Low life treasonous scum.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Enemy within: The network of Britons who spied for Hitler during Second World War Empty Re: Enemy within: The network of Britons who spied for Hitler during Second World War

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Amazing how many people living in Allied countries were cheering for the Nazis. Personally, I think our Gen. Patton had the right idea about them ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:30 pm

Hitler had many who swore allegiance to him, not just in Britain but France too, as well as Holland.

Some of these traitors apparently worked in prison camps for the Nazis and even wore coats supplied by the Nazis ,mute having had their own country' national emblem on it too...just to show they were supporters of the Nazis and what country they were from.

A bit similar how some here support Russia's treatment of gays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:48 pm

He wasn't a Blackshirt or a Daily Mail journalist by any chance, was he?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Irn Bru wrote:He wasn't a Blackshirt or a Daily Mail journalist by any chance, was he?

Clearly yopu see it as funny that we had such traitors. That doesn't surprise me.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:11 am

kevins58 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:He wasn't a Blackshirt or a Daily Mail journalist by any chance, was he?

Clearly yopu see it as funny that we had such traitors. That doesn't surprise me.

Know your history - I wasn't joking. From the Daily Mail....

Enemy within: The network of Britons who spied for Hitler during Second World War BG8PRC6CMAAW7zM

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Bloggs Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:08 pm

An article by a traitor. We had as many working for Stalin from all walks of life. Traitors are traitors full stop. We have people working with the EU to deny the people of this country a right to vote on ceding powers. People who are proud to succeed in suppressing democracy. That would be you Irn Bru.

In years to come when historian trawl over the facts leading to and EU superstate they will see people in this country were apologists for anti democratic forces in the EU. All left wing I might add.

Do you deny that you constantly seek to play down Labours lying over the referendum.
Fred Bloggs
Fred Bloggs
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:13 pm

I like a good story about the fifth column - very Agatha Christie!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Fred Bloggs wrote:An article by a traitor. We had as many working for Stalin from all walks of life. Traitors are traitors full stop. We have people working with the EU to deny the people of this country a right to vote on ceding powers. People who are proud to succeed in suppressing democracy. That would be you Irn Bru.

In years to come when historian trawl over the facts leading to and EU superstate they will see people in this country were apologists for anti democratic forces in the EU. All left wing I might add.

Do you deny that you constantly seek to play down Labours lying over the referendum.

I think you have the wrong fella there Fred because I have never ever said anything that could even be described as being anything near suppressing democracy so I suggest that you stop making things up.
And I have always been in favour of an in/out referendum on our membership of the EU and have said so several times so that's something else you should be aware of.
As far as your last question is concerned you need to show me where Labour ever gave a commitment to an in/out referendum on Europe. Perhaps you're thinking of the Tories who said when we first joined Europe that there would be no further transfer of powers to Europe without the will of the British people - they lied, didn't they?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Bloggs Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:00 am

Jesus Irn Bru the usual disingenuous answer. You must think we are dense or you are so superior we will take any crap you post.

You know full well to what I am referring. Labours commitment to a vote prior to implementing the Lisbon Treaty.

Your evasion and obfuscation show only too well to those other than committed Labour voters how undemocratic you are.

That is the measure of a party and it's supporters it won't even accept it moved the goal posts and that it's actions are deeply undemocratic.
Fred Bloggs
Fred Bloggs
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:12 am

Fred Bloggs wrote:Jesus Irn Bru the usual disingenuous answer. You must think we are dense or you are so superior we will take any crap you post.

You know full well to what I am referring. Labours commitment to a vote prior to implementing the Lisbon Treaty.

Your evasion and obfuscation show only too well to those other than committed Labour voters how undemocratic you are.

That is the measure of a party and it's supporters it won't even accept it moved the goal posts and that it's actions are deeply undemocratic.

No, I don't think you are dense but what you are posting is really doing your best to convince me that you are.
So, was the Lisbon Treaty an in/out referendum and was there ever a pledge by the last government to have one on it?
Any comment on the lies peddled by the Tories about no transfer of powers to Europe without the will of the British people?
And what about Cameron's cast iron pledge to have a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty? - what happened to that?
And also, what about Cameron's statement just over 18 months ago - Transfer of powers = referendum. No transfer of powers = no referendum.
You've been mugged.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Bloggs Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:35 am

Lisbon as you well know was never offered as an in/out treaty. It was a treaty promised to us to vote for ceding the powers contained in the treaty itself. I and others have argued this point with you many times an you obfuscate.

Labour reneged a point you are only to delighted to obfuscate which means you are working for the non democratic forces in the EU against the British people.

Clear enough for you now?
Fred Bloggs
Fred Bloggs
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Fred Bloggs wrote:Lisbon as you well know was never offered as an in/out treaty. It was a treaty promised to us to vote for ceding the powers contained in the treaty itself. I and others have argued this point with you many times an you obfuscate.

Labour reneged a point you are only to delighted to obfuscate which means you are working for the non democratic forces in the EU against the British people.

Clear enough for you now?

I can't recall you debating Lisbon with me - well certainly not recently. Was it on ES which you said would flourish if the forum owner got rid of some posters that you weren't to keen on? Went down bomb didn't it? Laughing

You really are the master of spin Fred because you have completely ignored the points I raised about the Tory lies over the EU and Cameron's cast iron pledge to have a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty. He had the chance even after it was signed but bottled it and then he comes out with this 'Transfer of powers = Referendum. No transfer of powers = no referendum'.

What a bunch of chancers and you get taken in by all that. You've been mugged.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down