NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The far-right extremists behind America's lockdown protests

4 posters

Go down

The far-right extremists behind America's lockdown protests Empty The far-right extremists behind America's lockdown protests

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:22 pm

Huffington Post wrote:Many of the right-wing protests against state stay-at-home orders sweeping the nation have been organized or attended by white nationalists, conspiracy theorists, anti-government militias, members of a neo-fascist street gang, and other assorted extremists and scam artists, a HuffPost analysis shows. 

The protests, largely coordinated on Facebook, have seen crowds of hundreds descend upon state and city government buildings, where participants flagrantly flout social distancing guidelines to demand that their respective governors reopen state businesses during a deadly pandemic.

Images of these often heavily armed protesters, screaming at health care workers and blocking ambulances from reaching hospitals, have gone viral, shocking a country where polls show a large majority support measures to slow the spread of COVID-19, which has already killed over 45,000 people in this country.  

On my phone so link to come.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The far-right extremists behind America's lockdown protests Empty Re: The far-right extremists behind America's lockdown protests

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:23 pm

The Extremists And Grifters Behind Many Of The Anti-Lockdown Protests
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/extremists-anti-shutdown-protests_n_5ea057f6c5b6b2e5b83b55cd
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

The far-right extremists behind America's lockdown protests Empty Re: The far-right extremists behind America's lockdown protests

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:38 pm

Hopefully many will succumb to the virus. They are as bad as the virus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:The Extremists And Grifters Behind Many Of The Anti-Lockdown Protests
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/extremists-anti-shutdown-protests_n_5ea057f6c5b6b2e5b83b55cd

You know what they say about ones man's extremist. .....

I mean I get called one all the time....

Anyone or anything been seriously damaged?

Last edited by Maddog on Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:28 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:The Extremists And Grifters Behind Many Of The Anti-Lockdown Protests

We have in the US almost 45,000 deaths, so they can't flim-flam the facts.

Fortunately, the anti-lockdown protests are a very small portion of the public, which is getting overmuch press right now.

If legal authorities were to open up, odds are people would still shun any observance and maintain the lockdown, de facto. Over 80% of the population think it's the right thing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:29 pm

Maddog wrote:

You don't think that some of these antics such as blocking ambulances from entering hospitals is utter bullshit? It's intolerable!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You don't think that some of these antics such as blocking ambulances from entering hospitals is utter bullshit? It's intolerable!

Oh, I think lots of antics at protests or demonstrations is bullshit.

Never been a fan of blocking roads even though it's a.pretty common tactic.

I am fine with people going to government buildings and making the occupants nervous.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:19 pm

I guess it is just a question of time when a protest turns into a bloodfest of weapons led violence.
It's the only thing right wing extremists know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:17 am

Brutus wrote:I guess it is just a question of time when a protest turns into a bloodfest of weapons led violence.
It's the only thing right wing extremists know.

You're like a fucking parrot repeating the same thing ad infinitum.

What's your social life like?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:21 am

Maddog wrote:

Basketball

Apart from Amerikah's international reputation and standing...

Trump's Repug's already have over 40,000 deaths on their hands,  and counting..

The Tea Party-funded redneck protestors have been openly abusing and assaulting health workers amd ambulances...

While the spineless and clueless police just stand by and protect the protestors !!!

So, yes --  a lot has been "damaged" in  the good ol' US of Ay this week..

Your open support on here for those dickless and spineless, AR-15 andTrump-Pence placard-carrying, MAGA cap amd black mask-wearing, antisocial thugs says more about your true feelings and insane beliefs, than anything else.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:57 pm

On Tuesday night, crowds of youths in Villeneuve-La-Garenne north of the capital torched cars and threw fireworks at riot police, social media footage showed. Officers swarmed into one housing estate as garbage from upturned bins burned around them, according to a Reuters witness.

In Nanterre, further to the west, the streets were littered with the charred remains of cars that had been set on fire. Unrest also broke out in the Clichy district just north of the Paris city boundary.

This is the kind of protest that's stupid. Burn down a government building, not some guys Peugeot.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down